Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Official thread for the OTTAWA GUYS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 07:32 PM
jkoc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man we should just have an Ottawa Z forum to discuss just ottawa local events and meets.. to discuss technical crap, i think my350z is #1
Old 10-24-2005, 07:43 PM
cessna

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkoc
man we should just have an Ottawa Z forum to discuss just ottawa local events and meets.. to discuss technical crap, i think my350z is #1

Yup, it sure beats all those e-mails!!!!

So as Young suggested, shall we all try to dedicate one post on who the hell is whom???lol!!!

Lou
Old 10-25-2005, 04:34 AM
Madelinot

Madelinot = Paul (black G35 TT coupe)
Old 10-25-2005, 09:54 AM
cessna

Originally Posted by Madelinot
Madelinot = Paul (black G35 TT coupe)

Now things are starting to make sence!!!
Old 10-25-2005, 02:18 PM
KORRUPT

KORRUPT= Kevin (silver g35)
Old 10-26-2005, 07:34 AM
cessna

Scott, your new car idea seems like a good one, and that body kit looks mean!!!!
If you realy want a G35, let me know as if got a good friend who buys them from dealer auctions!!! I got mine for approx 7K less than 417 wanted for them used....

Nick, your more than welcome to come flying with me anytime (All of you guys are)
I''ll keep her nice and level, and we'll push Paul and Young out at the same time from 3000f!!!
Cheers,
Louis
Old 10-26-2005, 08:07 AM
greatnorthspec

Originally Posted by cessna
we'll push Paul and Young out at the same time from 3000f!!!
Cheers,
Louis
That will be the day pigs fly...dawm Young being a cop.

Thanks lou. Ill let you know what i finally decide. I have alittle while to think about it.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:06 AM
cessna

OK guys I just had another bad encounter with customs/duties....

I bought a new prop, spinner, and magnitos for my bird from the US....
I was sooo happy to see CanPost at my door...untill........3400$ cnd in taxes and duties!!!!ahhhhhhh fck!!!!
I'm so pissed!!! After getting that order from P. Nissan, I should have known bettre!!!
Scott, I spoke with my buddy Herb.... 03-04 G35 coupe with 50K or less would set you back 27-29Kcnd.... He would charge you 500$ over his cost at auction....I"ve been dealing with him for years now (5 cars) and have many good friends that refuse to do buisness with anyone else.
Let me know,
Louis
Old 10-26-2005, 09:07 AM
cessna

Originally Posted by greatnorthspec
That will be the day pigs fly...dawm Young being a cop.

Thanks lou. Ill let you know what i finally decide. I have alittle while to think about it.

I know that pigs fly.....for awhile....but when they get to the ground they tend to go ""SPLAT"" so Young are you intrested in comming flying with me and Nickky???
Old 10-26-2005, 09:21 AM
ZlleH

If Nick was a girl I would go.

So, How about Saturday the 29th at the Barley Moe in Barrhaven, guys?

Maybe around 8pm so we can avoid the dinner crowd but see some ladies coming in for some drinks?

I'm open to other suggestions.

Originally Posted by cessna
I know that pigs fly.....for awhile....but when they get to the ground they tend to go ""SPLAT"" so Young are you intrested in comming flying with me and Nickky???

Last edited by ZlleH; 10-26-2005 at 09:25 AM.
Old 10-26-2005, 09:40 AM
cessna

Sounds good to me! Does the place usualy have a good "chick" scene???

Nickky, looks like your gona have to dress up in ""Drag Queen"" style for Young's flying expiriment to occur!!!
Old 10-28-2005, 06:08 AM
greatnorthspec

so is everyone still gonna meet up staurday night?
Old 10-28-2005, 07:28 AM
ZlleH

I'm willing to meet up on Saturday. Even if it is a couple of us, at least it's something to do. Plus, ilon should have no excuse but to come out since it's right in his backyard.
Old 10-28-2005, 07:27 PM
zedman

Young, what do you like, pumps or no pumps, tell me you like flats as the heels hurt my back. I like to wear those little black flat shoes that resemble balerina shoes, I will also probably wear a short skirt, but I will warn you, I havent shaved my legs in about....hmmm.....35YRS. Hope that doesnt bother you. Lou call me if your going flying anytime soon, 794-8001. Great place for an indoor meet is downtown in the market, close to my favorite sushi place called Wasabi, the meeting though would take place at the Bare Fax, just bring the plastic, Lou we may find some new flying buddies!!
Old 10-28-2005, 07:40 PM
ZlleH

I like you to wear the pink tutu please.

You would actually park your car in the market O.o Gah!

And bare fax is so, air brushed. We need to find a dirty place like the playmates. Like my friend always sya: "There's nothing better then **** except for bad ****."

Oh, yeah, here is a peek of what I got installed

Originally Posted by zedman
Young, what do you like, pumps or no pumps, tell me you like flats as the heels hurt my back. I like to wear those little black flat shoes that resemble balerina shoes, I will also probably wear a short skirt, but I will warn you, I havent shaved my legs in about....hmmm.....35YRS. Hope that doesnt bother you. Lou call me if your going flying anytime soon, 794-8001. Great place for an indoor meet is downtown in the market, close to my favorite sushi place called Wasabi, the meeting though would take place at the Bare Fax, just bring the plastic, Lou we may find some new flying buddies!!
Attached Thumbnails Official thread for the OTTAWA GUYS!!!-dscn1353.jpg   Official thread for the OTTAWA GUYS!!!-dscn1354.jpg  

Last edited by ZlleH; 10-28-2005 at 08:34 PM.
Old 10-28-2005, 10:37 PM
cessna

Originally Posted by zedman

Damn.... ''short skirt'' ''bushy legs''....ummm???? Young, it sounds like you might have found yourself a life partner!!!
My scheduel is fairly open as the moose hunt is comming to an end....... Let's plan a flight on Sat, at the ''moe''' if it dosent rain (oh noooo I'm melting!!!!lol!!) that is if ''she'll''you make it.....
I'll see you guys around 8:30 ish....
Cheers,
Louis

Last edited by cessna; 10-28-2005 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:01 AM
ZlleH

Man, weather channel says rain from Monday 'til Friday. I'm gonna go out for a nice cruise and enjoy the weather as much as I can. Winter is upon us. Boooooo! Winter baaaaad!
Old 10-30-2005, 05:16 AM
ZlleH

Welp, only Louis showed up, LOL. I suck at organizing these meets. From now on, I will let Scott or you guys organize it

Anyhoo. Louis and I talked for a while and had a few brew. Learned a lot about Louis and am now confident that he won't throw me out of his plane if we go up for a spin, LOL

Anyhoo, Weather is nice today, Tempature will even reach a nice 13 degree, so I'm a cruising around as much as possible.
Old 10-30-2005, 07:29 AM
cessna

Good meeting with ya Young.... its too bad no one else showed up
I guess its because they know that your a copper!!!
So Nick, Young admitted to wanting you to wear a ''tutu'' and high heels!!! Becarful Nick, Young said something about wanting to jump your bones too!!!!

Nice set-up with that new DVD player..... if I had Nav, I'd get the samething...good job!
Cheers,
Louis
Old 10-30-2005, 01:58 PM
cessna

Damn it guys.....I would have made it for the group ride if only it hadent been such a nice day!!!! Mom and I whent for a flight together started at 10am was only supost to be an hour or so..... We had so much fun, that we flew till sunset..... Damn, I would have realy liked to have made it!!!!
Louis

Quick Reply: Official thread for the OTTAWA GUYS!!!