Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

July 1st Mosport DDT Lapping event!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 07:38 PM
Subarism

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow July 1st Mosport DDT Lapping event!!!

Signup sheet for July 1st - Mosport DDT Lapping day - (Driver Development Track)

Hello all,

We have the track on Saturday from 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm booked, cost will be $100 prepaid for each participant.

I am limiting the track day to under 25 cars max, so that it gives you plenty of room on the track while keeping the crowd down.

We will have a short briefing prior to getting out on the track, followed by a 2 or more warm up laps, then lapping for the rest of the day. "Lapping" refers to just that, doing laps. Passing is STRICTLY prohibited except on the straights, and only when the person in front of you has allowed you by signaling you to pass. We reserve all rights to kick people off the track that are driving dangerously and/or aren't listening to track marshalls. We will be offered corner marshalls in this DDT track lapping.

All those interested in attending this track day on July 1st

Kindly post and sign up in this thread. And PM/email me your contact info, e.g. phone#.

Include first and last name, car type
i.e.
- My name is
- I drive:
- I will drive my car at the DDT track on July 1st.

Helmets are not mandatory (but STRONGLY RECOMMENDED), and you will have to sign a disclaimer at the track.
(if you have helmets, it won't hurt to bring them up).

Mosport DDT Track - Saturday, July 1st, 12:00pm-5:00pm

Prepaid: $100
After June 23th or At the track: $130

*This is a full "5 hrs" lapping day, no break/lunch in between.

*Also we will be doing both clockwise and counter-clockwise 2.5 hrs each direction.

*Drivers meeting will be around 11:40 am, one page of lapping rules and map layout of the track will be provided.

All those interested please sign up or email me asap. I want to build a list as soon as I can.

Please contact Kevin@ 416-5649999 if you would like to pay the track fee in person in GTA. Whoever wants to pay the track fee by , Email Transfer, Paypal, the email address is "Kevin@subarism.com". For money order or personal cheque, please call/email me for details.

*July 1st Mosport DDT lapping day's Meet Location & Departure details will be released on June 28th *
Old 06-22-2006, 08:48 PM
Type-S

damn, I really want to do this! I saw your post on TPC as well...I just don't think I have the cash to spend on tires, oil, brakes...etc this summer

If you do this next summer, let me know! I'll be in for sure then!
Old 06-29-2006, 09:38 PM
Subarism

Here are pretty detailed instructions on how to get there. But it shouldn't be that hard:
http://computer-ease.com/socci/mirgen.htm