Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Sport cars got towed in Richmond Hill area

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 01:35 AM
sheck4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics

Originally Posted by Risky_Business
S4...where the pix man ...did i miss them?

*resume normal banter*
Hey Risky
A few more things to complete...
Old 04-18-2007, 05:42 AM
JjL

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damn cops , whole reason i want to sell my s14 and grab a z so i dont have to worry about inspection crap
Old 04-18-2007, 07:22 AM
whitenizmo

damn cops , whole reason i want to sell my s14 and grab a z so i dont have to worry about inspection crap
I think the cops forced you to make the right decision for a single time...!
Old 04-19-2007, 12:15 PM
whitenizmo

My co-worker just got stop yesterday, she has a mazdaspeed 3 and got some little modding on. She came out from car wash in the gas station and the cop blocked her way out and swearing at her to ask her pull aside. 5 minutes after, 5 other cops came along to surround her car. Finally she got a speed ticket for 100km in 60 Zone. She told me she wasnt speeding, she was going a maximum of 80km/h. The cop didnt even use a radar gun or anything. I think the situation is getting very ridiculus...
Old 04-19-2007, 03:22 PM
rzua5

Holy Shxt, where did she get stopped exactly? hopefully is not valleymade and 7 again...
Old 04-19-2007, 03:25 PM
sheck4

Default Insane

If that story is true.....WTF ??
Where did this happen ?
Old 04-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Strider619

Question: I know citizens have the right to refuse a search of personal property without a probable cause, but do police officers have the right to ask to pop the hood to check for illegal mods? also do enthusiast have the right to say no?
Old 04-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Reality350

Ok, I went for a cruise today... Long story short is that I saw a group of popo lined up stopping riced up cars. A VW, honda and Cavalier, all slammed with coffee can exhausts with super dark tint and two had giant wings, cops simply looked at my ride and turned away...

Z owners should not have problems, we are not on there radar. UNLESS, of course you are a heat bag and bring the attention to yourself....

SPEED SAFELY
Old 04-19-2007, 07:14 PM
goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by whitenizmo
My co-worker just got stop yesterday, she has a mazdaspeed 3 and got some little modding on. She came out from car wash in the gas station and the cop blocked her way out and swearing at her to ask her pull aside. 5 minutes after, 5 other cops came along to surround her car. Finally she got a speed ticket for 100km in 60 Zone. She told me she wasnt speeding, she was going a maximum of 80km/h. The cop didnt even use a radar gun or anything. I think the situation is getting very ridiculus...
there seems to be A LOT of infomation missing from this story ..
Old 04-20-2007, 06:06 AM
bikesbikes

I saw a white s2000 get towed. but he was driving like a dick. heading north on bayview passing people in the left turn lane and then cutting back into traffic. people that drive like that shouldn't ***** about getting towed. as for drivers getting towed without doing anything... i've never seen it happen. and i've seen some weird crap.
Old 04-20-2007, 06:51 AM
Keltin13

Originally Posted by Reality350
Ok, I went for a cruise today... Long story short is that I saw a group of popo lined up stopping riced up cars. A VW, honda and Cavalier, all slammed with coffee can exhausts with super dark tint and two had giant wings, cops simply looked at my ride and turned away...

Z owners should not have problems, we are not on there radar. UNLESS, of course you are a heat bag and bring the attention to yourself....

SPEED SAFELY
Where was this at?
Old 04-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Reality350

On Ossington heading north, between Queen and dundas..

Originally Posted by Keltin13
Where was this at?
Old 04-20-2007, 10:15 AM
whitenizmo

I am sure there are ppl doing some crazy stuff on the street then get pull over, but I believe there are some of them didn't do anything but got pulled by a cop b/c of their cars looks modded..

there seems to be A LOT of infomation missing from this story ..
I was too lazy..it was a long story =p
Old 04-20-2007, 11:27 AM
JjL

i'm getting harassed by the cops as much as my old ganster black friends and all i'm doing is chilling and so do they.

you get caught red handed then thats a different story. have you ever heard of cops altering the story and making up bs at court and it was pretty much your word vs his and you know whose side they're going to take. it happen to me and they did a lot of stuff that violated my rights but it was my first pull over and first tickets so i didnt know what to do back then.. after that day i was like fukk the police

some cops are nice but usually not especially if u drive a modded car.

i can drive my van +20km over limit and not really worry while im in my s14 i worry going 60 in a 60 zone. so i geuss bye bye s14 and hello 350z soon.
Old 04-21-2007, 06:18 AM
bikesbikes

the spotlight was on me last night! haha. york region had the chopper out. i was driving on hwy 7 around 9 and all of a sudden it got really bright for about 3 seconds. i was like WTF? thought it was god talking to me! lol. then the spotlight kept going down the road.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:33 PM
XuperXero

Originally Posted by bikesbikes
thought it was god talking to me!
Old 04-22-2007, 03:22 PM
StraySheep

Originally Posted by bikesbikes
the spotlight was on me last night! haha. york region had the chopper out. i was driving on hwy 7 around 9 and all of a sudden it got really bright for about 3 seconds. i was like WTF? thought it was god talking to me! lol. then the spotlight kept going down the road.
What's happened next???
Old 04-22-2007, 04:03 PM
JjL

a lady in a suv almost rear ended me today while i was making a left turn on progress from kenndy. she was comming pretty damn fast, tires squeeling/smoking and she even had the guts to honk at me and scream cause i didnt run a red light ... after a few seconds on progess she sped like a mad man doing atleast 130km/h on progress. my car wobbled a bit from the speed.

cops should spend more time cracking down on wreckless, road rage drivers rather then target modified cars that follow the rules. i bet if she rear ended me i would get accused for street racing and be at fault completely.....

my dads van is way more unfit and unsafe for the road then mines. tires belting shyt leaking tools everywhere inside, muffler just dangling. he doesnt care about it and doesnt want to fix it. yet i get pulled over and get a muffler ticket for almost everything in my car intact and working properly.

total pullover my dad got for driving that shyt box van

me driving my s14 for amost 9 months
many times but had 12 tickets intotal... mostly paper tickets and a 15km/h over ticket.

blah had to let my rant out getting all pissed off with this harassment.

if i snap one time watch me on the news for a highspeed chase. give those lazy tards something to do. i feel like a muslim crossing the border whenever a cop looks at me or pulls me over.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:26 PM
rzua5

This is focking rediculous..... Hope we dont get harrased by cops on the May cruise/meet.
Old 04-22-2007, 05:38 PM
Driven1
Professional

How can they tow that Subaru posted? I assume they took the bumpers off. otherwise a towturuck would not even be able to get it. If not someone's telling a little fib.

If this is true. Thats rediculous. And I thought we had it bad here in No.Va.

Quick Reply: Sport cars got towed in Richmond Hill area