Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Skyline Anybody?

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 08:03 AM
Spec_Tacular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by clemlover15
no will not be making the service upgrade, which is why we will try to get a used one or repo or whatever. But trust me the owner here will get one 100%for sure he is probally hands down one of the top imports in North america...
Yeah our owner here will get one too. I am not sure at this stage whether we will do the upgrade. It will be hard to justify if allocation is going to be 1 or 2. I don't know about repo ones but high qualtiy used ones whould be ok. I personally still wouldn't buy a US one unless it was a lot cheaper. Like 20K or so. The resale on US vehicles is questionable. Makes sense for you guys to have them given how close your customers are to the boarder.

So when you say he is one of the largest importer in NA you mean Canada I am sure. Since the US has no need to import vehicles at this given time. You guys must do a lot of used? There is a stroe close by here that will regularly stock a few hundred US vehicles your lot must be huge.

Anyway good luck with sales hope business is good. Things here seemed to have picked up considerably there are some great offers on new Nissans right now.