Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

The Useless East Canada thread!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 11:28 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

I have hygenists?
Old 11-05-2008, 11:34 AM
IVRY PRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Reality350

If you're going to get butt hurt about comments you made! Perhaps its time to stop posting.

now..cry me a river....
Duly noted, but at the same time, I don't go ripping on others for comments they've made in the past. I don't see how always bringing it up is at all appropriate.
Furthermore, as I said when we were originally discussing this, who are you to judge? You disagree with what I want to do with my life, and I may disagree with what you want to do with yours. The difference being, I don't hold it against you. I treat people based on how they treat me, and I think that this is a good attitude to have.
At no point, have I been a dick, toward anyone on here, and if I have, I assure you it was not intentional. Why you want to take this kind of attitude toward me, I can't see.
If that is how you feel though, that's fine, as it speaks to your character, and not mine.

Jay, I'm really dissapointed that you would go and say **** like this. I know we were never anything more than acquaintances, but I've never been anything but respectful toward you, and it saddens me that you would sink to petty, immature **** like this. You don't know me, you don't know where I'm coming from, and you don't know the reality behind what I said.
The girl that gave me the heater, is one of my best friends. She did so, of her own accord, because she felt how cold my hands were. I argued with her for awhile refusing to accept it, and she made me take it. Just because I didn't choose to write it like that, and took some artistic freedom with my post, doesn't mean you get to **** on me.
At the end, after all that's been said and done between us, I have no regrets, and I'm not ashamed of anything I've done. You on the other hand, do not have the same luxury, or shouldn't if you have even some basic manners. You chose to take repeated unprovoked stabs at someone, you can deny it all you wish, but that's the reality of the situation. I've lost all respect I had for you as a person, and am no longer interested in anything you have to say.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:42 AM
2TH PWR

I like Coffee Crisps
Old 11-05-2008, 11:45 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by edvy
damn... my garage got nothing
that's not true. you have a lounge area when you walk in with a bench for people to sit and wait if they get thirsty, you have a cooler right beside the bench.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:45 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
I like Coffee Crisps
i like my coffee crisp
Old 11-05-2008, 11:47 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

I have hygenists?
can your hygienist clean this weird smell that's coming from my bum region?
Old 11-05-2008, 11:49 AM
2TH PWR

Originally Posted by goneinsixtyseconds
can your hygienist clean this weird smell that's coming from my bum region?
For the right price.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:50 AM
2TH PWR

OMG why is Rich triple posting?
Old 11-05-2008, 11:51 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

c-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!
Old 11-05-2008, 11:54 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

For the right price.
for the right price, does that include a happy ending?
Old 11-05-2008, 11:54 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

and i've checked out for the day too. only 1/2 hour left before i jet.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:56 AM
2TH PWR

for the right price, does that include a happy ending?
I'm confident anything can be bought.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:08 PM
noodleman

Originally Posted by IVRY PRL
Duly noted, but at the same time, I don't go ripping on others for comments they've made in the past. I don't see how always bringing it up is at all appropriate.
Furthermore, as I said when we were originally discussing this, who are you to judge? You disagree with what I want to do with my life, and I may disagree with what you want to do with yours. The difference being, I don't hold it against you. I treat people based on how they treat me, and I think that this is a good attitude to have.
At no point, have I been a dick, toward anyone on here, and if I have, I assure you it was not intentional. Why you want to take this kind of attitude toward me, I can't see.
If that is how you feel though, that's fine, as it speaks to your character, and not mine.

Jay, I'm really dissapointed that you would go and say **** like this. I know we were never anything more than acquaintances, but I've never been anything but respectful toward you, and it saddens me that you would sink to petty, immature **** like this. You don't know me, you don't know where I'm coming from, and you don't know the reality behind what I said.
The girl that gave me the heater, is one of my best friends. She did so, of her own accord, because she felt how cold my hands were. I argued with her for awhile refusing to accept it, and she made me take it. Just because I didn't choose to write it like that, and took some artistic freedom with my post, doesn't mean you get to **** on me.
At the end, after all that's been said and done between us, I have no regrets, and I'm not ashamed of anything I've done. You on the other hand, do not have the same luxury, or shouldn't if you have even some basic manners. You chose to take repeated unprovoked stabs at someone, you can deny it all you wish, but that's the reality of the situation. I've lost all respect I had for you as a person, and am no longer interested in anything you have to say.
i'm sorry i took your portrayal of being a d-bag literally. Maybe you're too good at it?

when you say that you got a heater from a girl (who you now claim is your best friend), then clearly stating that you could care less if she freezes to death, that's dbag material right there.

i call you out on it, then you respond buy further degrading her by saying she did it because she "wants the caulk".

if that's not d-bag material, i don't know what is. Honestly, if this is how you view/treat your friends, i'm glad i don't have your respect.

You know a normal human being with any shred of decency would've just posted something like "my friend at work is awesome, she gave me this space heater cause i was cold!", not this garbage you kept trying to cover yourself with.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:17 PM
WonJeremy

inet flaming is ghey
Old 11-05-2008, 12:51 PM
edvy

that's not true. you have a lounge area when you walk in with a bench for people to sit and wait if they get thirsty, you have a cooler right beside the bench.
i meant we got nothing to entertain ourselves when its slow
Old 11-05-2008, 12:54 PM
noodleman

Originally Posted by edvy
i meant we got nothing to entertain ourselves when its slow
go dl some **** or buy more Z mags so we can flip through them, or steal them like church did.
Old 11-05-2008, 12:55 PM
IVRY PRL

Originally Posted by noodleman
You know a normal human being with any shred of decency would've just posted something like "my friend at work is awesome, she gave me this space heater cause i was cold!", not this garbage you kept trying to cover yourself with.
I'm sorry about the misunderstanding then. It was my mistake to assume that it was obvious that what I said was a joke.
It's just become too much of a habit to come up with funny (well, funny to me) explanations for everyday situations. I always tell them under the assumption that the person listening, knows it's a joke.
If you knew me a bit better, you would know that I enjoy talking smack, but am one of the nicest people ever, and will go to any length for my friends.
Anyway, I'm sorry I overreacted like that, and hope we can be cool, considering that this was all a misunderstanding anyway.

Last edited by IVRY PRL; 11-05-2008 at 12:58 PM.
Old 11-05-2008, 01:11 PM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by noodleman
go dl some **** or buy more Z mags so we can flip through them, or steal them like church did.
hey I swear it was by accident! and it made its way back to the shop... eventually
Old 11-05-2008, 01:37 PM
edvy

Originally Posted by Reality350
hey I swear it was by accident! and it made its way back to the shop... eventually
no .. i asked u to keep it ... u returned it long time ago
Old 11-05-2008, 01:52 PM
xdragus

if you need any magazines to mysteriously disappear i would be more than welcome to set up an appointment to steal some material.

I'll take posters to put up on my wall too!