Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

07 ZR Nissan stuff

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2008, 08:59 PM
xtcz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 ZR Nissan stuff

Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can get the following:

- 07 dealer broshure - i got an 08 when i got my car
- the msrp sell sheet that is usually on the window (if anyone has one can you scan it ??)

Just looking for some things to remember the occasion
Old 01-16-2008, 09:01 PM
MrWatchDawg

if i had it i would totally hook you up

-Mo
Old 01-17-2008, 08:40 AM
xtcz

thx bro ..
Old 01-21-2008, 07:16 AM
Xzero

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

http://cgi.ebay.ca/2007-Nissan-350Z-...QQcmdZViewItem

There's your brochure. Im lookin for an '04 canadian brochure. I dont know if its the same as the american version. I'm emailing Nissan to see what they say...
Old 01-21-2008, 11:00 AM
dhwang80

i have a copy of the 07 nissan brochure....american version though
Old 01-21-2008, 02:43 PM
xtcz

thx guys .. you guys are awsome and gave me an idea.

I went to another dealer and .. well just asked. They had an 07 brochure !!!

The sales guy told me that the sell sheets could only be requested on purchase but i think i will try emailing nissan too.

Id love to get my hands on any 07 memrobelia
Old 01-21-2008, 02:51 PM
xtcz

Hey Xzero .. where did you find an email addy ?

Nissan can only has their tele ???
Old 01-21-2008, 03:25 PM
noodleman

xzero, iirc I have two 04 brochure...lemme try to dig it up and i'll let you know (visited two dealerships to buy the car).

But my prize posession is my JDM brochure it's hard cover and everything!

yes, i'm post whoring :P
Old 01-21-2008, 03:42 PM
xtcz

i cant beleive they have a hard cover .. OMFG ! you should hae brought 50 copies .. for all your new friends LOL
Old 01-21-2008, 04:48 PM
Xzero

Cool, thanks noodleman! I just need pics or even a description(whats on front cover, # of pages, what info, etc.)

xtcz, I couldn't find their email but phoned them instead. They said that they had no '04 brochures left but to check the dealerships around my city for left-over stock. I'm glad to see you found yours!

As for the MSRP sales sheet, they said since my car was ordered from a local dealer, I could go there and get them to make me one up. Nissan Canada doesn't take care of this I was told. Its a dealer thing. So try that out! Tell the dealer you went to that what they said.

I couldn't see it being hard to make one up for an '04 or '07...

Oh noodleman, whats that GT-R thing beside the hard bound?( you know those hardbounds came with all the different color Z's on them?)

Last edited by Xzero; 01-21-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:13 PM
noodleman

the GT-R thing is some Promotion DVD. Too bad i'm pretty sure it's Region 2, so my DVD rom won't read it (i guess i should open it to see).

iirc, the 04 brochure was thin, and was soft cover.

The hard cover one is amazing, and it was FREEEEEEEE. I might've been able to get a few, but I would've felt bad if i got a bunch....getting that brochure and dvd was the best nissan experience i've ever had.

[storytime]
When I went to the Nissan Gallery in Ginza, Japan, one of my friends asked about some brochures and stuff, and the nissan girl (pretty cute) pulled out this hard cover Z brochure, and gave it to him. We thought at first it was to look at..since it's hard cover and full colour...but she was packaging it up for him and gave him the copy!

So i jumped in and asked for a copy as well, so she pulled another out, put in into a nissan branded envelope, and then into a nissan paper bag, then walked around the counter to hand me the bag with two hands, keeping the handle for me to hold. I grabbed the bag, and then she bowed to me!!! I've never been treated so well by anyone for getting free stuff! Japan is so freaking awesome!
[/storytime]

Seriously, if any nissan dealership would treat their potential customers half as good as I was treated in that Nissan Gallery, they'd sell a hell of a lot more cars!

and i'm still trying to dig up my 04 brochure(s)..i think they're buried in one of the many boxes i packed up when i moved a couple of years ago.

Last edited by noodleman; 01-21-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:30 PM
xdragus

so...cute japanese girl...bowing to give J a quickie while he looks through the brochure.

yep sounds about right!
Old 01-21-2008, 07:19 PM
noodleman

i've got good news, and bad news for the 04 folks.

good news, i found the brochure!
bad news, key word being brochure...I only have one.

but i've snapped pics of the thing, i'll open another thread and post the pics in there so this thread doesn't go WAY off topic.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:24 PM
xtcz

thx noodle .. check your pm
Old 01-22-2008, 07:45 AM
Xzero

Hey xtcz, I've found out how to get the MSRP sales sheet. Go to the Nissan dealer you/previous owner bought the car from. If you bought it used, you need to get the car registered to your name. After, all they need is your VIN # & you got yourself an authentic sales sheet for your car. Im going to pick mine up tomorrow & I'll post a pic of it.

Oh, and I also found an '04 brochure on Ebay for $10. No dealers had them around here... Worth every penny & I have noodleman to thank for the pics in his thread. Without those I'd still be lost & I would have missed this auction. It has everything!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWN:IT&ih=008

Hey,theres something someone can help me with. How do I post pics like noodleman did? And noodleman, please dont open the GT-R promotion DVDs..... those will be big money when it comes out, trust me.

Last edited by Xzero; 01-22-2008 at 07:47 AM.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:00 AM
noodleman

haha, i dont' really plan on selling, but yea, i don't think i'll be opening the dvd anyways (i have two )
Old 01-23-2008, 10:49 AM
xtcz

Originally Posted by Xzero
Hey xtcz, I've found out how to get the MSRP sales sheet. Go to the Nissan dealer you/previous owner bought the car from. If you bought it used, you need to get the car registered to your name. After, all they need is your VIN # & you got yourself an authentic sales sheet for your car. Im going to pick mine up tomorrow & I'll post a pic of it.

Oh, and I also found an '04 brochure on Ebay for $10. No dealers had them around here... Worth every penny & I have noodleman to thank for the pics in his thread. Without those I'd still be lost & I would have missed this auction. It has everything!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...MEWN:IT&ih=008

Hey,theres something someone can help me with. How do I post pics like noodleman did? And noodleman, please dont open the GT-R promotion DVDs..... those will be big money when it comes out, trust me.
Hey Xzero,

I went to the dealer and they were like you can only do this when you order the car ??? did you get yours ?

I wonder if I can just go to any dealer .. how did you register it ?

Really all I want is a standard 07 ZR sheet . I dont even care if it has all the options ... Mine is an 07 Touring .. which i think is pretty common

Hell, I'll even take an 08 one .. and white out the 08 and put 07 .. I just want it for a memroblia thing Im putting together