Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Pics!.. Wha you guys think?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 11:37 PM
shabz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics!.. Wha you guys think?

Old 05-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

LED sidemarkers are cheesy. wheels are different, i like'em.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:41 PM
JSDZ33

Old 05-29-2008, 12:02 AM
shabz

Wow, JSDZ33.. dont u have anything better to do than follow me around?... u aint even part of this region yet you seem to be comin over here n sharing your thoughts ONCE again.. what do u do?... wait for me to start another thread so you can have some more fun?... wow, pretty sad.. hey, why dont u stick around n wait for me to make another one.. smart asses like u just love the attention
Old 05-29-2008, 03:25 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

A huge honest review:
I've seen both threads, honestly shabz I think people give you a hard time more based on your attittude sometimes combined with grammar and spelling than your car. I know you are free to say what you want and how you want to say it, but I'm just being observant here.

About your car,
All cars look great lowered like that. Nice wax job, the paint looks really good. The tint looks very good, but you might draw a little attention from police with them tinted that dark. Roll down your windows if you see police!

LED sidemarkers? It's a personal style thing. I wouldn't do it but I can see why you like them.

What you did with your center dash is creative. I haven't seen anyone else try it, so kudos to you on that. I personally like the stock look a little better, and I don't know how durable the finish will be, but you may just prove me wrong on this one.

Lastly, the wheels which have drawn a lot of negative attention. They are not bad at all. You won't ever get huge props for them because they aren't a top of the line Japanese brand. It's a fact of the car world. Design wise at least they are sport inspired wheels and not snowflake mercedes luxury chromies that some people pick. The size is good and you've corrected well for offset with spacers. Good choice on that. For the budget you had picking them out you did a good job. The spoke design feels a little european to me, and the spoke pattern would look better if the spokes were concave instead of convex, seeing as concave is the really big trend right now. These spokes are convex for the purpose of making the lip look bigger. But, if you keep those wheels and paint as clean as they are now your car will look really good.

Hope you don't think I was too hard on you.
Old 05-29-2008, 03:35 AM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
A huge honest review:
I've seen both threads, honestly shabz I think people give you a hard time more based on your attittude sometimes combined with grammar and spelling than your car. I know you are free to say what you want and how you want to say it, but I'm just being observant here.

About your car,
All cars look great lowered like that. Nice wax job, the paint looks really good. The tint looks very good, but you might draw a little attention from police with them tinted that dark. Roll down your windows if you see police!

LED sidemarkers? It's a personal style thing. I wouldn't do it but I can see why you like them.

What you did with your center dash is creative. I haven't seen anyone else try it, so kudos to you on that. I personally like the stock look a little better, and I don't know how durable the finish will be, but you may just prove me wrong on this one.

Lastly, the wheels which have drawn a lot of negative attention. They are not bad at all. You won't ever get huge props for them because they aren't a top of the line Japanese brand. It's a fact of the car world. Design wise at least they are sport inspired wheels and not snowflake mercedes luxury chromies that some people pick. The size is good and you've corrected well for offset with spacers. Good choice on that. For the budget you had picking them out you did a good job. The spoke design feels a little european to me, and the spoke pattern would look better if the spokes were concave instead of convex, seeing as concave is the really big trend right now. These spokes are convex for the purpose of making the lip look bigger. But, if you keep those wheels and paint as clean as they are now your car will look really good.

Hope you don't think I was too hard on you.

Very good review... I give the review two thumbs up.

As for the car... 1 thumb up 1 thumb down

*** out of 5
Old 05-29-2008, 03:36 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Shabir, dont mind the critic's. Its your z..
Wheels are def different, cheers to that.

Originally Posted by JSDZ33
^Lets see some pic's or your z?..
Old 05-29-2008, 03:49 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

^^^agreed
Old 05-29-2008, 04:44 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
where's the dash pic?
Old 05-29-2008, 04:55 AM
noodleman

are those taken on hte same day? There's some major swirling going on in the paint. other than that, the mods aren't terrible. it's gets a passing grade imo.
Old 05-29-2008, 04:59 AM
xdragus

i like it...definitely different in a good way. You get harasssed by any cops for the blue leds?
Old 05-29-2008, 05:06 AM
Keltin13

I like the LEDs, Cause I have them too but white though! Nice clean car dude
Old 05-29-2008, 05:14 AM
Smasher

Looks good. It might look better with a Kaminarri Lip, side skirts and rear skirt.

I just happen to know someone that might be selling soon.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:28 AM
2TH PWR

Originally Posted by goneinsixtyseconds
where's the dash pic?
Search for shabz's created threads yesterday. His other thread has more photos in it.
Old 05-29-2008, 05:44 AM
Endless G

It just dont justify for me that peoplel spend less than their OEM wheels. the OEM z wheels cost 1000+ each, why would you want to spend less than the OEM ones with some no-name brand ones???
Old 05-29-2008, 06:06 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

^^ some people are only in it for the "show" aspect, not all z owners will track their z's, so having lightweight racing wheels aren't always necessary.

at any rate, i would say the exterior is fine (minus the ricer led's), but i'm not a fan of the painted console interior (i assume it's paint since you mentioned in a previous post about painting your a/c vents).

to each their own i guess ... if everyone modded their z's the same way, that'd be pretty lame as well.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:33 AM
bender

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Endless G
It just dont justify for me that peoplel spend less than their OEM wheels. the OEM z wheels cost 1000+ each, why would you want to spend less than the OEM ones with some no-name brand ones???
"It just dont justify for me that peoplel" think their oem wheels are worth $4000.
Old 05-29-2008, 06:38 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^LMFAO!
Old 05-29-2008, 07:01 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by bender
"It just dont justify for me that peoplel" think their oem wheels are worth $4000.
i think he was referring to the cost if you were to buy them from the dealership. i remember getting a quote for the forged 19" ray's wheels on the g35 (for my z) and they quoted me close to $1000 per wheel as well through nissan parts canada.

surfice it to say i chuckled, and ran out of that dealership before they tried selling me $500 headlight fluid
Old 05-29-2008, 07:11 AM
2TH PWR

I got the $500 headlight fluid. Best purchase of my young life. Headlight Occulescence and permanarity are both up 14 points on the Richter scale.

Quick Reply: Pics!.. Wha you guys think?