Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

FS....I had a collision, Must sell everything

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 05:03 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

I was having fun reading this thread up until now... but I guess the truth has come out.

Kuoyang you are a racist, punk *** little biaaatch. My wife is East Indian and I personally take offense to your comments. Now grow to FAWK up and change your name to manCHILD.

Perhaps your mommy can read the MOT handbook to you as a bedtime story.

Last edited by Sickboy101; 08-28-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:34 PM
ed@aph
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

too much hates in this thread...hmm
Old 08-28-2009, 05:51 PM
XuperXero

I wonder how old the OP is.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Kiriller

17, 18 tops.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:17 PM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Kiriller
17, 18 tops.
has to be....mom is making him sell the car.

If he was out on his own with his own job he would be doing whatever he wants with the car.

There's more behind this story though. If i borrowed my mom's car (which would be odd since i haven't lived at home for 8 years) and got into an accident she would never force me to sell MY car. It makes no sense. I would probably offer to pay her deductable and go about my life.

I'm thinking the bad traffic tickets is the reason.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:21 PM
03aeroZ

Originally Posted by Sickboy101
I was having fun reading this thread up until now... but I guess the truth has come out.

Kuoyang you are a racist, punk *** little biaaatch. My wife is Indian and I personally take offense to your comments. Now grow to FAWK up and change your name to manCHILD.

Perhaps your mommy can read the MOT handbook to you as a bedtime story.
+1,000

Nothing points out the OPs level of "intelligence" like his comments. Who is the redneck now???? Waiting to see if that violates the TOU...seems it would (crosses fingers!!)
Old 08-28-2009, 06:30 PM
Sickboy101

Not sure what is wierd about my post?

Indian is East Indian up here... hence the edit to my post.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:33 PM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Not sure what is wierd about my post?

Indian is East Indian up here... hence the edit to my post.
i think the little sign says "WERD" as in "word".....slang for yes.
Old 08-28-2009, 06:40 PM
Sickboy101

sorry... was'nt wearing my glasses.

werd looked like wierd... my bad
Old 08-28-2009, 08:22 PM
tworhythms

Originally Posted by kuoyang
First you call me racist and i prove you wrong, and now your calling me a mommy's boy because she bought me the vehicle. I can't help it if your a paki and you got offended. That "pakistani" comment was a inside joke for those that live in mississauga. I didn't expect all these Americans to butt it or else i would of posted this on the lounge. But i personally dont like pakis and if you are a paki kasim than thats too bad. You need to stop eating that curry, cuz honestly all you pakis stink.

Furthermore, i was selling my Z regardless about 2-3 weeks ago because winter is only a few month away, i've simply just reduced all the prices. And it's funny cuz after 50 posts, no one is acknowledging that the other driver was careless for making a left turn without looking at oncoming traffic. I simply made this thread to warn others in regards to my accident so that it doesn't happen to them and instead i have some ignorant members trying to start drama.
Do they make emoticons with their thumb in their mouth? If they do, (insert here).

Just when I thought you couldn't be any more ignorant....!

You already managed to "ground yourself" and now you want to be mad at the world because you were at fault for entering an intersection without proceeding with "caution"?!

Furthermore, you claim that you are trying to "warn" others of mistakes that you made? No thanks, I'll take my driving tips from someone who's "visually impaired"! (See that's how you use politically/socially correct terms.).

It's amazing, I live in Mississauga and I STILL DON'T GET THE INSIDE JOKE.

Now....grab your lunch box, hop on the big yellow bus, and go back to school! After you're done there, go straight to your part-time dishwashing job and pay your mom back for being such a dumba$$.

(This is coming from someone who has had over 20 years of intersection crossing, crash-free driving years!)

Last edited by tworhythms; 08-28-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: forgot a comma!
Old 08-28-2009, 08:26 PM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

First you call me racist and i prove you wrong,......cuz honestly all you pakis stink.

......no one is acknowledging that the other driver was careless for making a left turn without looking at oncoming traffic. .....

Maybe you should review the TOU of this board.

Also, no one is letting the other driver off the hook. The point that the other driver was partially at fault was already established. What you seem to be denying is that you were just as much at fault and you won't accept that fact.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:29 PM
03aeroZ

sorry... was'nt wearing my glasses.

werd looked like wierd... my bad
HA...no prob...I did the same thing when I first read it and I don't wear glasses!!

NOW...where is the nOOb OP??? And by nOOb I mean, has no clue about traffic laws.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:02 PM
BluRed

First you call me racist and i prove you wrong, and now your calling me a mommy's boy because she bought me the vehicle. I can't help it if your a paki and you got offended. That "pakistani" comment was a inside joke for those that live in mississauga. I didn't expect all these Americans to butt it or else i would of posted this on the lounge. But i personally dont like pakis and if you are a paki kasim than thats too bad. You need to stop eating that curry, cuz honestly all you pakis stink.
Furthermore, i was selling my Z regardless about 2-3 weeks ago because winter is only a few month away, i've simply just reduced all the prices. And it's funny cuz after 50 posts, no one is acknowledging that the other driver was careless for making a left turn without looking at oncoming traffic. I simply made this thread to warn others in regards to my accident so that it doesn't happen to them and instead i have some ignorant members trying to start drama.
Would someone kick this guy in the mouth?!!!
Old 08-29-2009, 12:38 AM
s14_2Nv

lulz.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:04 AM
kingrukus

LOL - this thread is too funny.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:21 AM
LiveWire

ill take the hood....though I dont think he will ever come back to see this thread lol.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:20 PM
kasimmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tworhythms
Do they make emoticons with their thumb in their mouth? If they do, (insert here).

You already managed to "ground yourself" and now you want to be mad at the world because you were at fault for entering an intersection without proceeding with "caution"?!

Furthermore, you claim that you are trying to "warn" others of mistakes that you made? No thanks, I'll take my driving tips from someone who's "visually impaired"! (See that's how you use politically/socially correct terms.).

Now....grab your lunch box, hop on the big yellow bus, and go back to school! After you're done there, go straight to your part-time dishwashing job and pay your mom back for being such a dumba$$.

(This is coming from someone who has had over 20 years of intersection crossing, crash-free driving years!)

beautiful first post ..... welcome to my350z.

He doesn't deserve to be part of the Z community.

Last edited by kasimmmmm; 08-29-2009 at 02:24 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:46 PM
JCFW

Talking

Wow it makes me not want to post my car for sale here....

BTW Sickboy have r u still hiding these s-tunes from ur wife
Old 08-29-2009, 04:17 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tworhythms

Give this guy a ****ing medal and a chest full of doubloons.

Last edited by Hexxus; 08-29-2009 at 04:19 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 04:34 PM
Sickboy101

Originally Posted by JCFW
Wow it makes me not want to post my car for sale here....

BTW Sickboy have r u still hiding these s-tunes from ur wife
Hey Jon,

Yeah... I've got the S-Tunes in hiding away from my wife I'm now looking to pick up some sway bars to complete my suspension. I don't think you have anything to worry in regards to posting a for sale thread... your a true Z enthusiast

The manChild that posted this thread deserved to get flamed based on his uttermost ignorance and stupidity

Quick Reply: FS....I had a collision, Must sell everything