Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

FS....I had a collision, Must sell everything

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 09:44 PM
tworhythms

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
beautiful first post ..... welcome to my350z.

He doesn't deserve to be part of the Z community.
Thanks Kasimmmmm! I just can't stand ignorance, especially when it comes from spoiled brats!

Glad to be a new member. I just picked up an '06 G35x myself and this forum is a wealth of great information (well...other than the OPs' post!).

Cheers!
Old 08-30-2009, 01:34 PM
cbr350Z

100% AGREE U SHOULD TAKE THIS COMMENT OFF AND DUDE U R TRING TO SELL UR CAR LOOOONG TIME .....SO DONT USE THIS AS EXCUSE......

QUOTE=kasimmmmm;7690529].... seriously!

take that comment off please. Its pointless. The guy's race has nothing to do with the accident.

Here's a thread where you mentioned something about Chinese... https://my350z.com/forum/the-lounge-...vs-lesnar.html

While your mom is at it, she should also teach you not to be racist, specially because you live in a multicultural society.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-30-2009, 02:09 PM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

A large number of the OP's posts also state how much he loves drugs.
I wonder what his mommy thinks of that?
Old 08-30-2009, 02:40 PM
SGSash
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does any one else feel violent reading this stuff?

Really makes me sad

Why sad? Because there are so so many guys like this everywhere. Like the majority.

I'm going to close SG and start a Life Skills school for people who weren't raised properly
Old 08-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Sasha, it's pathetic how some people are so close minded that they simply cannot open their minds to learn things in a different way. Once it's in their heads, that's how they are no matter if they're right or wrong.

Heck, I went back and forth with the OP without ever telling him that both my parents are from Pakistan (I was born here in the U.S.), and I finally reported him after giving him fair warning.

His loss.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default @...

OP.
Attached Thumbnails FS....I had a collision, Must sell everything-128818694421426851.jpg  
Old 08-30-2009, 07:18 PM
XuperXero

Originally Posted by SGSash
I'm going to close SG and start a Life Skills school for people who weren't raised properly
LOLLLLL

That'd be a great idea! Except it's a waste because you'll never knock sense into idiots. This thread is proof. Kuoyang STILL doesn't get it.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:31 AM
Reality350

I like curry
Old 09-18-2009, 09:18 PM
stizzi

$23K lol

I sold my 05 350Z with 20K MILES for $15,500 CDN!
And I'm selling my current 06 Roadster GT with 30K Miles to someone for $18,000 CDN Lowest price around here for them is about $29,000 CDN (roadster GT's)
Old 09-19-2009, 05:07 AM
kingrukus

Originally Posted by stizzi
$23K lol

I sold my 05 350Z with 20K MILES for $15,500 CDN!
And I'm selling my current 06 Roadster GT with 30K Miles to someone for $18,000 CDN Lowest price around here for them is about $29,000 CDN (roadster GT's)
As you may know, American cars that have been imported to Canada have lower resale values than their CDN counterparts, even if the mileage is lower. Since your cars are selling significantly below marketvalue, I would say that they are either roll-backs, rebuilt wrecks whose titles have been washed in the states, or both. Its a common practice, many used car dealerships do it in the GTA, hence driving down the overall market value for the G35 and 350z.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:18 AM
stizzi

yeah, I bring in cars from the u.s through my dads dealership. The Roadster isn't a wreck, but I have to change the driverside door/side mirror. Just sold it last night for 18K.
Old 09-19-2009, 05:56 AM
ed@aph
Vendor - Former Vendor

damn, you have it sold for less than some of the z32
Old 09-19-2009, 09:13 AM
Swimminggerman

I thought (key word thought) that here in the states (perhaps certain ones though) that the rule was if you are at the white line by the yellow, its a yellow light, at the line and its red, its a red light. Im pretty sure I heard that as the general rule, and for red light cameras etc I thought they used that too. Because most (not all) lights have a few seconds (1-2) between your red light and the perpendicular lanes green light. So hence if your traveling speed limit and enter the intersection crossing the line while its yellow, you made it through a yellow and red is red. but what does it matter all americans are ignorant and worthless. That leaves me to question though, which ones, the north or south americans? Maybe even the central Americans? Ahh humbug , who cares at least I can go drive my car when I want without someone else giving me permission. "Keep on keepin on"
Old 09-19-2009, 09:25 AM
binder

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Swimminggerman
I thought (key word thought) that here in the states (perhaps certain ones though) that the rule was if you are at the white line by the yellow, its a yellow light, at the line and its red, its a red light. Im pretty sure I heard that as the general rule, and for red light cameras etc I thought they used that too. Because most (not all) lights have a few seconds (1-2) between your red light and the perpendicular lanes green light. So hence if your traveling speed limit and enter the intersection crossing the line while its yellow, you made it through a yellow and red is red. but what does it matter all americans are ignorant and worthless. That leaves me to question though, which ones, the north or south americans? Maybe even the central Americans? Ahh humbug , who cares at least I can go drive my car when I want without someone else giving me permission. "Keep on keepin on"

nope, the laws state that the vehicle must be completely through the intersection before the light turns red. The cameras point on the other side of the light and if something passes it while the light is red then it takes a picture....therefore you must be past that determined point (past the intersection) BEFORE it turns red.

I'm not sure how this works in court but i'm pretty sure it would be the oncoming guy's fault for not yielding if he turned in front of you but you would receive a ticket for not yielding a red light.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:32 AM
brady

Originally Posted by binder
nope, the laws state that the vehicle must be completely through the intersection before the light turns red. The cameras point on the other side of the light and if something passes it while the light is red then it takes a picture....therefore you must be past that determined point (past the intersection) BEFORE it turns red.

I'm not sure how this works in court but i'm pretty sure it would be the oncoming guy's fault for not yielding if he turned in front of you but you would receive a ticket for not yielding a red light.
Do you have an Ontario drivers license?
Old 09-19-2009, 09:45 AM
fastjimmy

Originally Posted by MDHRZ
I'm going to have to say no since we do have the most dominate Country in the world.
used to, with all your new tent city's popping up, you guys have now joined the ranks of 3rd world country...
Old 09-19-2009, 03:22 PM
Kiriller

Damn, thread still going...
Old 09-19-2009, 04:33 PM
brady

I though the lock would come a while ago.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:52 AM
mistanismo

Originally Posted by brady
Do you have an Ontario drivers license?
Yeah all the completely oblivious american posters applying their state laws to our unique provincial ones is slightly comical heh...

I call lock within 3 days max
Old 09-21-2009, 05:54 PM
XuperXero

Or this thread will keep going because I don't think many mods frequent the Canadian sections.

FLAME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quick Reply: FS....I had a collision, Must sell everything