Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

iPhone 3G & 3GS For sale + ZAGG invisible shields

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2012, 03:30 PM
Kiriller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default iPhone 3G & 3GS For sale + ZAGG invisible shields

SOLD

Last edited by Kiriller; 11-29-2012 at 06:15 AM.
Old 10-23-2012, 05:15 PM
Kiriller

White sold! that was my quickest sale yet lol
Old 10-24-2012, 09:22 AM
Kiriller

Bump just found 2 cases, 1 pink (lol) 1 black, free to anyone that wants either of the phones, i could also include a screen protector if i find it im almost certain i have it somewhere
Old 10-24-2012, 04:05 PM
4DGS

Just curious did you hop from the 3s to the 4 or 5? or are these just older retired phones?

Also, I'm a blackberry user and I've never looked into the difference between the 3GS and 4. Missing much or na? I don't use internet on my phone for anything but proving that I'm right and email lol
Old 10-24-2012, 04:16 PM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by 4DGS
Just curious did you hop from the 3s to the 4 or 5? or are these just older retired phones?

Also, I'm a blackberry user and I've never looked into the difference between the 3GS and 4. Missing much or na? I don't use internet on my phone for anything but proving that I'm right and email lol
not sure what you mean by retired lol they work as good as new. My sister, dad and me used these phones, i upgraded year ago to 4s, year later i was hoping to get 5 but after i saw the look + idiocy with software i said f2ck it and went to the dark side of the galaxy s3 dad and sister upgraded to 5's.

3gs vs 4 is in a way night and day, screen better camera better and its faster.
4s vs 4 this is where jobs was dieing sadly bringing apple down with him, no major changes, small camera upgrade + faster (at this point you really cant tell the speed difference)
4s vs 5 well this is where cooks "innovation" fails lol, they made it thinner by removing the back glass from 4s, stupid longer, same dpi screen, added ios 6 which is full of bugs which took them a year to fix 4s problems (which are still present such as battery life) and added "REVOLUTIONARY YO" lens to the camera which for white models creates purplr tint when shooting agaist the sun lol
imo iphone 5 is as much of a fail as 4s, no major changes aside from longer which is in my opinion stupid compared to other phones on teh market who have proper sized displays.

in my opinion this is where apple is going in to crapper, to apple fans sorry its my true opinion unbiased as well as i tried them all, new ipad mini is going to hurt regular ipad sales, so in away apple is screwing them selves over, long story with that
apple iphones have really been getting worse and worse, when they were first released they used to be innovative and top of the line and best in the phone market, now they are just dragging their feet behind the top androids.

eh i think thats enough rant for today

edit; one most important thing, iphones are completely useless without jailbreaks in my opinion which is a big no no for me as there was a whole controversy between jailbreak developers etc and they are basically now in a way selling jailbreakes to the highest bidders on the corporate market, some good guys are still releasing jailbreaks but its taking too damn long. geohot who created the first jailbreak retired long ago before 4s came out... i can go on forever lol

Last edited by Kiriller; 10-24-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:59 PM
BluRed

The Iphone makes a good alarm clock lol. Thats what I use mine for

I also have the S3, battery life could be improved...
Old 10-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by BluRed
The Iphone makes a good alarm clock lol. Thats what I use mine for

I also have the S3, battery life could be improved...
honestly, s3 battery is better then 4s i had, under normal use i as i unplug at 9am, right now its just over 12 hours, im still at 40%. quick tip for you, turn off lte, put it on 2nd option in the settings. this will stop your phone from hopping on 4g and then off when its unavailable and will not continuously search for it, while draining the battery. i noticed it helped my battery a lot
Old 10-26-2012, 08:58 AM
4DGS

I will keep it in mind, definitely some good insight there.

BBM has had me so stuck and I keep saying I'll buy anothr iPhone when this Blackberry dies.... BUT it won't die.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by 4DGS
BUT it won't die.
Sorry to hear that lol
Old 10-29-2012, 06:48 AM
Kiriller

bump