Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

building a n/a monster

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2006 | 08:21 AM
saberphx

Originally Posted by JdMfREaK
nah im GOOd, that only means that the ***** screams nasty dummy, if uyou heard the topsecret you'd understand,please i know what im talking bout, not my fault you aint a jdm ****,but w.e well see when the clip comes, please i aint trying to act like a Mr. Mad-JDM these alot more jdm fools that'll school me, so chill, mike....please
This post was edited and its still barely legible!! I have reason to believe you aren't out of highschool yet. If you think saying the words top secret will get you bonus cool points for knowing one japanese tuner company (a very popular japanese tuning company) you got another thing coming. Your just making yourself look stupid.
Old 09-14-2006 | 09:02 AM
chimmike

Originally Posted by 97supratt
^ aren't as enjoyable to mess around with. lol
nor is it enjoyable to read their posts.
Old 09-14-2006 | 09:17 AM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by saberphx
This post was edited and its still barely legible!! I have reason to believe you aren't out of highschool yet. If you think saying the words top secret will get you bonus cool points for knowing one japanese tuner company (a very popular japanese tuning company) you got another thing coming. Your just making yourself look stupid.
+1 he's a tard. a high revving engine will NOT soundd like a "muscle car" muscle cars barely rev to 6k normally. noobs should have a discalimer.

and never heard it? I think 99% of the tuning world has probably seen a best motoring / option video whatever, seen it, heard it, ou can go on to topsecret's website and hear that stuff.

get a clue. and learn how to type a coherent sentence.
Old 09-14-2006 | 09:27 AM
trey.hutcheson

Originally Posted by Motormouth
+1 he's a tard. a high revving engine will NOT soundd like a "muscle car" muscle cars barely rev to 6k normally. noobs should have a discalimer.

and never heard it? I think 99% of the tuning world has probably seen a best motoring / option video whatever, seen it, heard it, ou can go on to topsecret's website and hear that stuff.

get a clue. and learn how to type a coherent sentence.
+1

But he should start out with simple word groups, then he can work his way up to sentences, and then maybe some day he can aspire to communicate more effectively than my 9 year old autistic son.
Old 09-14-2006 | 09:44 AM
chimmike

Originally Posted by trey.hutcheson
+1

But he should start out with simple word groups, then he can work his way up to sentences, and then maybe some day he can aspire to communicate more effectively than my 9 year old autistic son.
your autistic son FOR THE WIN!
Old 09-14-2006 | 09:53 AM
Motormouth
Banned

oh snap, bringing in the autism reference. red card.

yeah, i want to see a "hello, my name is JDMfreak, have a nice day"

since I know you can't read english here is the 12 year old girl translation: "HoWZzers, My NiZZle be JdMfreak pEazE oUt thugzzz "
Old 09-14-2006 | 10:07 AM
blasian

cant wait till the clip comes through,you killing us, a **** tease at this moment!lol, but most def... worth waiting for!
I could be wrong here if I'm missing out on some Internet or regional lingo but being anxious about wanting something I've never in my life compared it to whats bold.
Old 09-14-2006 | 10:35 AM
Motormouth
Banned

that is because you have never waited for a **** in your life. you don't know what you are missing. talk to JDM freak up there about it. I'm sure he'll fill you in on the pleasures of ****.
Old 09-14-2006 | 10:52 AM
blasian

Originally Posted by Motormouth
that is because you have never waited for a **** in your life. you don't know what you are missing. talk to JDM freak up there about it. I'm sure he'll fill you in on the pleasures of ****.
I'll pass on that.
Old 09-14-2006 | 11:03 AM
Vq.turbo.DremZ

nah im GOOd, that only means that the ***** screams nasty dummy, if uyou heard the topsecret you'd understand,please i know what im talking bout, not my fault you aint a jdm ****,but w.e well see when the clip comes, please i aint trying to act like a Mr. Mad-JDM these alot more jdm fools that'll school me, so chill, mike....please
Yet another e-gangsta. Throwing around the "top secret" name doesn't validate what you know about JDM culture, tuning, and pretty much everything else. Also, topsecret is a worldwide known tuner and once in a while they even post on these boards, so I'm willing to bet more than 80% of the members in this forum knows what they have done and what they have built.

I'm still amazed at the time frame that this build was completed and of the amazing numbers put down n/a. Good luck for the low 12's and waiting patiently for vids/pics.

English class is your friend.
Old 09-14-2006 | 12:23 PM
35oZephyR

yo i know how this ***** is gonna sound...like a damn muscle car...anyone here ever heard the topsecret (skyline)...or for you american dummies....G35

Please man, your comments make everyone look down on our community.
Can you refrain from the JDM-whoring? You sound like a highschool kid who just stumbled across his first Option magazine.

First of all, the most well-known "Topsecret Skyline G35/V35 coupe is powered by a V8 Twin-turbo. I'm sure it sounds "like a damn muscle car".
Old 09-14-2006 | 12:29 PM
Havok_RLS2

HELLS YEA N/A IS THE WAY TO GO....ANYONE ONE CAN GO BOOST...I GIVE YOU MADDDDD PROPS...those are my plans to but not a FULLY-BUILT...keeps us n/a lovers posted!
You're like "SPECIAL" aren't ya?

You sound like an ID10T.
Old 09-14-2006 | 12:54 PM
Zero333

Lots of hate going on right now. It is quite obvious that the lack of Pics/vids is making the crowd volatile as hell. Get with the goods. You are creating an e-riot.
Old 09-14-2006 | 01:00 PM
DRFT_Z33

Originally Posted by Havok_RLS2
You're like "SPECIAL" aren't ya?

You sound like an ID10T.
HAHAHA I-D 10 Tango
P-U 55 Yankee is another of my favorites
Old 09-14-2006 | 01:30 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Eviolence.... lol..

I got Ehate.
Old 09-14-2006 | 01:30 PM
undrgnd

Not sure I believe this NA monster story, and since this is the internet, and the worse that could happen is get flamed, I would like to be the first to officially raise the BS flag (although quite a few have hinted). I have seen you guys totally destroy someone for lack of proof for a lot lesser claims. Has anyone went back and read previous posts by 350z0827? More than a few inconsistencies in some of his stories, but what the hey, this is not court. Forget the slips, and the videos, and the pics, I would also like to know who made the titanium rods? Surely, at $1k a pop that can't be that easy to forget...

Last edited by undrgnd; 09-15-2006 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-14-2006 | 03:06 PM
97supratt

Originally Posted by undrgnd
Not sure I believe this NA monster story, and since this is the internet, and the worse that could happen is get flamed, I would like to be the first to officially raise the BS flag (although quite a few have hinted). I have seen you guys totally destroy someone for lack of proof for a lot lesser claims. Has anyone went back and read previous posts by 350z0827? More than a few inconsistencies in some of his stories, but what the hey, this is not court. Forget the slips, and the videos, and the pics, I would also like to know who made the titanium rods? Surely, at $1k a pop that can't be that easy to forget...
Completely understandable if this was a noob, fortunetely he actually does have the vehicles and races them. But yes the bs flag can be raised if evidence isn't shown within two weeks of the post, lol.

As for the titanium connecting rods, I'm sure he got it for a better deal than
1k each, I mean building a motor that fast is possible, but I think this project was more of a mix and match sorta deal, instead of months of planning and blueprinting everything.

I have a lot of respect for these folks who can turn around and build a motor in one weekend. Those are some true engine builders with a goal, and I for one am very anxious for the results.

Old 09-14-2006 | 03:20 PM
undrgnd

...which is exactly why I went back and read his posts. All his threads were very interesting, but somehow far-fetched. There is no collaboration or verification anywhere, and as I said, there are discrepancies, and a heavy dose of naivite throughout - hardly the type of person that can reel off at least 2 consecutive mid-eleven second passes in a pickup, AND spend untold dollars building this motor. But this has made good reading. Have never seen this much drooling on an auto forum.
Old 09-14-2006 | 04:19 PM
GMZ

Sorry for the OT here. Is this guy serious? "Mr. JDM" sure sounds like a 10th grader who hasnt even been to Japan! ***.
Old 09-14-2006 | 04:45 PM
Motormouth
Banned

Originally Posted by undrgnd
...which is exactly why I went back and read his posts. All his threads were very interesting, but somehow far-fetched. There is no collaboration or verification anywhere, and as I said, there are discrepancies, and a heavy dose of naivite throughout - hardly the type of person that can reel off at least 2 consecutive mid-eleven second passes in a pickup, AND spend untold dollars building this motor. But this has made good reading. Have never seen this much drooling on an auto forum.
but people have verification of his timeslips right?

Quick Reply: building a n/a monster