Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

My Forged Performance Experience

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 03:34 PM
stormcrow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Forged Performance Experience

we’ve all heard the stories… we’ve all heard the raves from extremely satisfied customers and clients about Forged Performance’s great staff, great customer service, great attention to detail and, of course, the great tuning prowess… hell, there are three posts below this one… but, what you haven’t heard much about is the human side of Forged Performance…

in this day and age, i think we are all a bit shocked when a company provides great service and support before, during and after the sale… it just doesn’t seem to be the norm… and in a world of convenience, there seems to be little room for true quality… though sometimes we are pleasantly surprised by companies such as Forged Performance, the true shock comes when an organization transcends even this unexpected level of service and becomes something so much more than just a business…it becomes almost like family…

i doubt any on these boards can remember a time when the doctor made house calls… or when the neighborhood pharmacist would deliver your prescriptions on his way home… those days are long past, but the guys and gals over at Forged Performance bring back a nostalgia similar to that era by going well above and beyond… examples such as fixing issues that had nothing to do with the scope of work, dropping the car off to another vendor for wet-sanding, painting and hanging of parts, dropping the car off for wheel alignment, boxing up and shipping parts that were sold in the forums…the list goes on… they simply do anything and everything they can to make sure that the customer is 100% satisfied when all is said and done… and again, even when it has nothing to do with them or the service they are providing… these actions are what distinguish a REAL business from the rest of the pack…

to top it off, i can honestly say that i’ve made some true friends just from coming to the decision to do business with Sharif, Sandy, Devon, and Chris… i’ve learned a lot… i’ve laughed a lot… and i’m 1000% sure that i’ve bugged them a lot… but, through it all, they’ve been 100% honest with me and have looked out for me just as one friend would for another… THIS is the human side of Forged Performance…and this is the spirit behind the other customer testimonials left on this board… if you ever have the luxury of going FI on your G or Z…or if you just simply need a tune or part…i promise you there is none better than Forged Performance…

thank you Sharif, Sandy, Devon and Chris for making my foray into forced induction one of the best business transactions i’ve had to date…
Old 04-05-2007, 04:30 PM
VIZAGE

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Kind of makes you feel like your in a perfect world. You going to be there on the twenty first?

Last edited by VIZAGE; 04-05-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:53 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by VIZAGE
Kind of makes you feel like your in a perfect world. You going to be there on the twenty first?
it's definitely a wonderful feeling knowing that my money was well spent... and i will be there... i'll be in the newly built beast...
Old 04-05-2007, 05:27 PM
ML2000

Originally Posted by stormcrow
we’ve all heard the stories… we’ve all heard the raves from extremely satisfied customers and clients about Forged Performance’s great staff, great customer service, great attention to detail and, of course, the great tuning prowess… hell, there are three posts below this one… but, what you haven’t heard much about is the human side of Forged Performance…

in this day and age, i think we are all a bit shocked when a company provides great service and support before, during and after the sale… it just doesn’t seem to be the norm… and in a world of convenience, there seems to be little room for true quality… though sometimes we are pleasantly surprised by companies such as Forged Performance, the true shock comes when an organization transcends even this unexpected level of service and becomes something so much more than just a business…it becomes almost like family…

i doubt any on these boards can remember a time when the doctor made house calls… or when the neighborhood pharmacist would deliver your prescriptions on his way home… those days are long past, but the guys and gals over at Forged Performance bring back a nostalgia similar to that era by going well above and beyond… examples such as fixing issues that had nothing to do with the scope of work, dropping the car off to another vendor for wet-sanding, painting and hanging of parts, dropping the car off for wheel alignment, boxing up and shipping parts that were sold in the forums…the list goes on… they simply do anything and everything they can to make sure that the customer is 100% satisfied when all is said and done… and again, even when it has nothing to do with them or the service they are providing… these actions are what distinguish a REAL business from the rest of the pack…

to top it off, i can honestly say that i’ve made some true friends just from coming to the decision to do business with Sharif, Sandy, Devon, and Chris… i’ve learned a lot… i’ve laughed a lot… and i’m 1000% sure that i’ve bugged them a lot… but, through it all, they’ve been 100% honest with me and have looked out for me just as one friend would for another… THIS is the human side of Forged Performance…and this is the spirit behind the other customer testimonials left on this board… if you ever have the luxury of going FI on your G or Z…or if you just simply need a tune or part…i promise you there is none better than Forged Performance…

thank you Sharif, Sandy, Devon and Chris for making my foray into forced induction one of the best business transactions i’ve had to date…

+1 on that I could not of said it better myself. Everytime I go there they always go out of their way to help me out and answer all my questions. I look forward to meeting you guys on the 21st.

Matt
Old 04-06-2007, 03:38 AM
Riley07

I want to go check them out...I have heard MANY great things about them and your post makes me want to do business with even more..
Old 04-06-2007, 07:16 AM
RebelinRI
Banned

C'mon everyone............... Group Hug Time!!! BTW I do remember house calls.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:21 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by Riley07
I want to go check them out...I have heard MANY great things about them and your post makes me want to do business with even more..
no more hesitation, bro... i'm hard to please and i'm 1000% satisfied... do yourself a favour and go meet up with the guys at Forged...
Old 04-06-2007, 08:22 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by ML2000
+1 on that I could not of said it better myself. Everytime I go there they always go out of their way to help me out and answer all my questions. I look forward to meeting you guys on the 21st.

Matt
matt -

i look forward to meeting you, too... it's going to be a great time had by all...
Old 04-06-2007, 08:24 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by RebelinRI
C'mon everyone............... Group Hug Time!!! BTW I do remember house calls.
do your bones creak when you get in and out of the Z? and does your walker have n2o?
Old 04-06-2007, 10:15 AM
dutchboy

no more hesitation, bro... i'm hard to please and i'm 1000% satisfied... do yourself a favour and go meet up with the guys at Forged...
Congrats, I'm glad your experience went above expectation, I had the same feeling as you during and after my build. Even before I ever bought anything from Forged, Sharif took the time to answer many PM's and emails even though he may have thought I would never make the drive down from Michigan.

What's going on the 21st?
Old 04-06-2007, 11:24 AM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by dutchboy
Congrats, I'm glad your experience went above expectation, I had the same feeling as you during and after my build. Even before I ever bought anything from Forged, Sharif took the time to answer many PM's and emails even though he may have thought I would never make the drive down from Michigan.

What's going on the 21st?
"Dyno Days" at Forged Performance... it's kind of a repeat of last year's Grand Opening... lots of Zs, Gs, Evos, WRXs, etc... lots of enthusiasts, lots of food and fun... PERFECT time for you to make another road trip! i'm sure there are a lot of peeps who'd love to see your G...
Old 04-06-2007, 11:27 AM
dutchboy

"Dyno Days" at Forged Performance... it's kind of a repeat of last year's Grand Opening... lots of Zs, Gs, Evos, WRXs, etc... lots of enthusiasts, lots of food and fun... PERFECT time for you to make another road trip! i'm sure there are a lot of peeps who'd love to see your G...
I'm ready to get out of here, it's snowing today. I must have "missed" my invite to Dyno Days, right Sharif? What did your build consist of stormcrow? Maybe I saw your car when I was there a few weeks ago.
Old 04-06-2007, 12:35 PM
stormcrow

Originally Posted by dutchboy
I'm ready to get out of here, it's snowing today. I must have "missed" my invite to Dyno Days, right Sharif? What did your build consist of stormcrow? Maybe I saw your car when I was there a few weeks ago.
i'm sure you did see it... it was the redline Z without the motor... *haha* the motor consists of:

arias ED pistions
eagle rods
arp l19 headstuds
hks gasket
revup oil pump
cosworth bearings
koyo radiator
UTEC
CJ return fuel
greddy twins
defi gauges (boost, fuel)
innovative wb

i also picked up stoptech brake kit and some other goodies...
Old 04-06-2007, 01:34 PM
dutchboy

i'm sure you did see it... it was the redline Z without the motor... *haha* the motor consists of:

arias ED pistions
eagle rods
arp l19 headstuds
hks gasket
revup oil pump
cosworth bearings
koyo radiator
UTEC
CJ return fuel
greddy twins
innovative wb

Yup, I remember that one, it was back by the dyno. It had no motor and there was a K20 (out of an RSX I believe) sitting next to it.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:40 PM
350Z_LEE

Grats. FP sounds like a top notch place. I'll be seeing them on the 16th of this month. Looking forward to it. When I build later down the road I will use them as well.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:38 PM
Gumpdriver

arias ED pistions
eagle rods
arp l19 headstuds
hks gasket
revup oil pump
cosworth bearings
koyo radiator
UTEC
CJ return fuel
greddy twins
innovative wb

You got me, man that is going to be one bad Z you got your hands. Mine is there now getting the turbo taken off and adding some N/A goodies. But as alot of use know Sharif and his crew are second to none in all aspects of there buisness.
Old 04-06-2007, 07:34 PM
gothchick

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah - Sharif, Sandy, Devon, and Michael truly are the best! I'm getting very excited as my n/a project gets closer to reality! :-)

Congats on your build, can't wait to see/hear it running on the 21st!

Last edited by gothchick; 04-06-2007 at 07:38 PM.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:36 PM
Ninja350Z
Living in 350Z

Originally Posted by gothchick
Yeah - Sharif, Sandy, Devon, and Michael truly are the best! I'm getting very excited as my n/a project gets closer to reality! :-)

Congats on your build, can't wait to see/hear it running on the 21st!
+1 what else can you say.......they are the best in the business.

Congrats on the build. I was there a couple of times when it was being worked on.
Old 04-06-2007, 08:51 PM
Michael@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

You know all they we ment to each other over the past year you forget to add me as part of the Forged Family... lol lol and ways. your car sort of came back today. from just being wet sanded. and yes its beyond better. but of course need a waxing... your tuning i believe is done along with every other performance aspect. Ill let Sharif tell you your final numbers unless you know already. but yes very good build. very complete. and now with the wet sanding very smooth lol you know that will help you go faster lol.

do you want your old headliner? its annoying me i want to trash it!!! lol
Old 04-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Michael@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Performance

Originally Posted by Gumpdriver
You got me, man that is going to be one bad Z you got your hands. Mine is there now getting the turbo taken off and adding some N/A goodies. But as alot of use know Sharif and his crew are second to none in all aspects of there buisness.

dude DEE!!! where are your test pipes?!!!! come on man....

Quick Reply: My Forged Performance Experience