Old 11-30-2007, 07:45 AM
Changvi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL.....idiot.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:09 AM
Sasha350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by carlos305
And for the rest of you fukin ********* in here who think they have never had a fukin misunderstanding in your fukin lives, go **** yourselfs. Seems like QuadCam is the only one with some fukin people skills the rest of you need to jump of the fukin computer and get a fukin life before u reach 2 million posts.

Old 11-30-2007, 09:25 AM
SpeedRcr

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Who the **** told you i was a used car salesmen or a salesmen at all? Read before u reply with stupid **** like dat you moron.

Same **** for you who in this entire thread said i was a mechanic?

And for the rest of you fukin ********* in here who think they have never had a fukin misunderstanding in your fukin lives, go **** yourselfs. Seems like QuadCam is the only one with some fukin people skills the rest of you need to jump of the fukin computer and get a fukin life before u reach 2 million posts.
you have to be to be that fukin stupid to think nissan will change your motor to a platform other than what your car supports. If you were anything but a tech you would know it doesnt work like you think in your little world
Old 11-30-2007, 09:35 AM
Skorch

The guy is either very gullible or is wishfully thinking or just has no idea what the HR swap really entails. I'm not gonna call him an idiot though, because without spending lots of time researching the differences between the DE and the HR motors I wouldn't know how difficult/impractical the swap would be either.
Old 11-30-2007, 10:38 AM
cheshirecat79

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Who the **** told you i was a used car salesmen or a salesmen at all? Read before u reply with stupid **** like dat you moron.
You didn't tell us if you were getting a HR.

.... ha.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:05 PM
Apexi350z
Charter Member #50

just calm down everyone.. I am laughing my *** off!

Carlos, you are most likely 99.9% will get the DE, and not the HR. Good luck to you
Old 11-30-2007, 01:14 PM
QuadCam

Carlos,

What is the service department telling you? Are they still saying it will be the HR motor, or just an '07 motor? I am curious to know if the service writer knows the difference.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:19 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

If you drive an 06 make sure you check your oil constantly if u don't want to blow it.
Checking the motor oil level. Now there's an interesting concept.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:19 PM
DelaZ

no comment
Old 11-30-2007, 01:59 PM
350zWarz

i'd hate to see what would happen to a car if you were a mechanic if the forum has made you this mad, can you say wrench through the windshield....haha i just got a picture of this dude just going crazy on a car, like ripping tires off the rims and screaming
Old 11-30-2007, 04:44 PM
9kFever

You wont get a HR believe me. My car is on its third motor due to the oil consumption in the revup. Even the new "fixed" motor is consuming over a qt every 700 miles. I am currently in arbitration with Nissan and should be rid of this car soon.
Old 11-30-2007, 05:07 PM
SuperBlack350z

lol at the guy who thinks he is getting a HR motor. Also, please calm down. wow.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:56 PM
9kFever

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
lol at the guy who thinks he is getting a HR motor. Also, please calm down. wow.
Yea very unrealistic. I tried lol....they would rather give me a new Z then put the HR in.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:07 PM
Nexx

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

how the hell do you let it get to the point where you have zero oil left? there is this little gauge that tells you what your oil pressure is but you failed to completely notice it?
Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Dave 90TT
350Z 2+2

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
Actually, I'm laughing at the guy who thinks it's okay to keep driving his car even after it keeps making bad noises.

No, actually, I'm pissed that Nissan is honoring the warranty for this guy. The money Nissan is wasting on giving him a new engine (DE, NOT HR!!!) is just less money available for them to honor warranties for legitimate problems that others have. Money wasted on replacing the engine for an idiot who keeps driving his car after it is having major issues.

I mean, read this:

i kept turning it back on and driving until it couldn't drive anymore i turned it on put it in first and a even louder and deeper noise came out, after that the Z wouldn't start, crank, or anything
Sure, the 06's have oil consumption issues, and legitimate warranty issues should be honroed, but if I was the dealer, I would tell this guy to go take a hike.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:10 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Nexx
how the hell do you let it get to the point where you have zero oil left? there is this little gauge that tells you what your oil pressure is but you failed to completely notice it?
oil pressure and oil volume are not the same thing

but yes, driving a car to the point where it literally is out of oil seems all but impossible to me too
Old 11-30-2007, 09:15 PM
jonnylaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, that's a lot of swearing--do you have internet terets?. Mind u I'm no mod, nor am I internet police, but that kind of language is likely to get you a warning/temp. ban or further disrespectful posts from other members.

Have fun with your new DE motor and make sure to check your oil on occasion this time, especially if its making "funny noises".

Last edited by jonnylaw; 11-30-2007 at 09:19 PM.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Zexy

lol what a losar!
Old 11-30-2007, 09:34 PM
cheshirecat79

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance

but yes, driving a car to the point where it literally is out of oil seems all but impossible to me too
When your car burns 1qt in less than a thousand miles, you will be out of oil before your next oil change interval. For people who aren't familiar with signs of low oil, like loud valve tapping for instance, they will just run the engine until it blows. They don't know any better.

Also, the oil pressure light usually doesn't come on unless it's under extreme circumstances. I had less than 1 quart of oil in my car when I first found out that it burnt over 4 quarts in four thousand miles. No oil light but the valves were loud as hell, definitely close to failure at that point.

And to the other guy crying about "legitimate warranty complaints", this *is* a legitimate complaint and it's right that Nissan replaced his engine. His motor was *faulty* and failed. Nissan is at least stepping up and fixing the issue.

The guy is still an idiot though.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:36 PM
9kFever

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance

two of my three revup motors burns 2+ qts every 700 miles. Although it seemed to slow down after the first 700.

Quick Reply: Blown 06' VQ35DE! Due to Oil Issue