Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

NO START..... part 2.

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 04:58 PM
TurboSam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by russ713
Glad you got that figured out finally. Doug messaged me earlier for a trip to the Dragon sometime next month. Get that thing tuned and let's have fun.
yea, Dragon is on for sure. i have an appointment to be tuned on Tuesday the 8th. so that much will be done...... now if only i had suspension
Old 07-05-2008, 11:06 AM
pmohr

Originally Posted by TurboSam
yea, my gas guage is broken. the car ran out of gas, but told me i had gas..... i swear these cars have minds of their own and just like to F with our heads
When you installed the fuel pump and canister assy, did you ensure that the siphon hose was above the float arm?

Sounds like you got the float arm stuck on the siphon hose...won't see a problem until you get to about where you were, a 1/2 tank or so.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:17 PM
TurboSam

Originally Posted by pmohr@Altered
When you installed the fuel pump and canister assy, did you ensure that the siphon hose was above the float arm?

Sounds like you got the float arm stuck on the siphon hose...won't see a problem until you get to about where you were, a 1/2 tank or so.
not long after i did the fuel pump, my gauge did read as low as E, and i had to put gas in the car, but after then was when it happened.