Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

$1,500.00 to spend...on?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Destiney

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default $1,500.00 to spend...on?

I currenlty have Fidanza 4.3 clutch with there flywheel and Injen SES cat-back exhaust system and Tein basic coilovers. I am going to built my engine during the winter and hopefully slap a powerlab turbo system with it, but for now I was wondering what should I get with the little free spending cash of $1,500.00?

I was think Kinetix SSV Manifold to go with the build engine when I get it.

Everyones help would be greatly appreciated...
Old 10-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Keep the $1500 and put it towards the numerous things you need when going built + boost.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:41 AM
boosted99gst

Originally Posted by Silverstone-Z
Keep the $1500 and put it towards the numerous things you need when going built + boost.
+1. Keep the money to start covering the hidden expenses that WILL pop up during ur build. Better to have more than needed than not enough. Although, hi-flow cats, or test pipes wouldn't be a bad purchase. You'll still have some money left ofter to save and both will help when going FI, but could provide some gains now as well. I guess if you're hard headed to spend some cash, try and keep it to mods that won't be getting replaced once you go FI.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:51 AM
Destiney

Originally Posted by boosted99gst
+1. Keep the money to start covering the hidden expenses that WILL pop up during ur build. Better to have more than needed than not enough. Although, hi-flow cats, or test pipes wouldn't be a bad purchase. You'll still have some money left ofter to save and both will help when going FI, but could provide some gains now as well. I guess if you're hard headed to spend some cash, try and keep it to mods that won't be getting replaced once you go FI.

True I agree. I have APS test pipes also already sorry I didnt state. But I agree, I'm going to hold off then