Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

INTENSE Problem

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2003, 07:07 AM
ktown z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INTENSE Problem

I purchased some borla headers about two months ago and the passenger side header flange did not fit. Borla told me that it was a product defect and that my distributer will fix it. I ordered the headers from Intense Motorsports. I contacted Intense Motorsports and they stated that I should send them back the passenger side header and they would replace it with a new one. Well that was over a month ago. My car is still on jack stands at a garage collecting nothing but dept and dust. Every time I call Intense Motorsports they don't have a reason why I have not received my new header or when I will get it. This becoming very fustrating and I just want to get my car running again. If anyone has any suggestions please write back. Besides all the fustration Intense Motorsports is no help and all they do is blame someone else at their shop and act like nothing is going on.
Old 12-07-2003, 07:40 AM
fluidz

Default same

I have had problems as well with intense motorsports
Old 12-07-2003, 08:40 AM
peptidbond

This is yet ANOTHER reason to avoid these idiots. The internet is littered with horror stories like this one involving Intense Motorsports.

If I were you, I would start to take other actions like disputing the credit card charge, complaining to Borla about their resellers, contacting the better business bureau (they are familiar with Interse), and talking with a lawyer.

By the way, I would suggest conceptzperformance.com as a good vendor of Borla products. They might be slightly more expensive, but you receive incredible service in return.
Old 12-07-2003, 09:11 AM
lotus

Intense is a joke ...
Old 12-07-2003, 09:20 AM
daking350
Banned

I ordered an Injen SES exhaust from them and had no -problems.....I waited 4 months but I had no-problems

Dispute Credit card..tell them it was defective and that you sent it back..Go to the BBB online and log a complaint to make your claim more legit...And buy them from someone else..Make sure you document everything and send any letters "cerified"...Good luck..
Old 12-07-2003, 09:27 AM
Wedge

I know it is a pain in the butt.........however you may want to consider re-installing your old exhaust until this thing gets sorted out.

If it wasn't for the fact that you may play hell getting a refund, I would tell Intense to stuff it, return the exhaust and then purchase another one from a more reputable dealer.

Good luck with this..........hope it works out for you quickly.
Old 12-07-2003, 09:28 AM
Ultimateone

Another famous post about Intense Motorsports, why havent they been shut down yet?
Old 12-07-2003, 01:36 PM
MY350Z.COM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't understand.

There are so many bad reviews of this vendor, yet people still proceed to purchase from them. A quick look at the BBB shows that they have negative reports.

Another note, they were interested about why I keep bashing them. I e-mailed back saying that they have bad customer service and don't answer their e-mails very well. Coincidentally they took 7 days to reply and have yet replied to my last e-mail. They were interested on becoming a sponsor too. I won't allow it.
Old 12-07-2003, 02:24 PM
teh215

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Others have posted about the Borla problem and Borla responded that they should contact them directly. I don't really have specifics but, I would call Borla ..
Old 12-07-2003, 03:37 PM
AndyB

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Go Mike!

Originally posted by Mike Wazowski
I don't understand.

There are so many bad reviews of this vendor, yet people still proceed to purchase from them. A quick look at the BBB shows that they have negative reports.

Another note, they were interested about why I keep bashing them. I e-mailed back saying that they have bad customer service and don't answer their e-mails very well. Coincidentally they took 7 days to reply and have yet replied to my last e-mail. They were interested on becoming a sponsor too. I won't allow it.
Good job Mike. I think one of the biggest benefits coming if reading this forum is finding out about products and vendors (good and bad).

I am very glad to hear that sponsorship will be refused for vendors who don't play nice.
Old 12-07-2003, 03:40 PM
daking350
Banned

And sponsorship should be revoked for those who dont play nice once they are a sponsor...
Old 12-08-2003, 06:46 AM
spazpilot

Originally posted by teh215
Others have posted about the Borla problem and Borla responded that they should contact them directly. I don't really have specifics but, I would call Borla ..
Agree I would call borla. I bet they will fix it up.