Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Full Build Questions... Big Horsepower Project ( 700rwhp )

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 01:55 PM
86azms3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WTF is wrong with the OP?
Old 05-19-2013, 04:57 PM
iideadeyeii

Received 442 Likes on 358 Posts

Originally Posted by 86azms3
OP is mad because he wasted 100k on a slow evo and can't back up his estimated quarter mile time of "9.4" seconds because "that's what a set-up like this should run, so I'm going to tell everyone it just runs that"
Old 05-19-2013, 05:39 PM
DaveJackson
Master

Received 56 Likes on 47 Posts

Which best is the best, best?
Old 05-19-2013, 11:05 PM
TheHulk

I would go with the galo 24.
Old 05-20-2013, 05:16 AM
Status007

Originally Posted by DaveJackson
Which best is the best, best?
Lol nice
Old 05-20-2013, 05:20 AM
Status007

Originally Posted by Pholicious
Good choice on Dynosty Hal is great
Nice, I'm calling dynost soon
Old 05-20-2013, 05:34 AM
Status007

Originally Posted by 86azms3
I ask myself that everyday man lol. I don't know I'm cool for the most part it's just when I'm being attacked I turn slightly arrogant and unorthodox.. So I come off a bit crazy but it's much better than how I use too.. I just get surprisingly relentless which comes off unorthodox
Old 05-20-2013, 09:52 AM
Resmarted

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by Status007
I ask myself that everyday man lol. I don't know I'm cool for the most part it's just when I'm being attacked I turn slightly arrogant and unorthodox.. So I come off a bit crazy but it's much better than how I use too.. I just get surprisingly relentless which comes off unorthodox
Not at all. You act the same way you did years ago when "being attacked"

You fed the fire with strawman arguments and talked MAD sh*t. Now you want to back out of that argument and pretend you're cool with everyone.
Nope. Wrong answer. I recommend trying again
Old 05-20-2013, 10:16 AM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

or just ****ing off and starting a new account with new name and pretend to be someone new because thats the only way anyone will help him, oh yah and learning to use the mythical search button that ***** is so complicated. it requires typing, and pressing a button
Originally Posted by Resmarted

You fed the fire with strawman arguments and talked MAD sh*t. Now you want to back out of that argument and pretend you're cool with everyone.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Resmarted

Originally Posted by jerryd87
or just ****ing off and starting a new account with new name and pretend to be someone new because thats the only way anyone will help him, oh yah and learning to use the mythical search button that ***** is so complicated. it requires typing, and pressing a button
LMAO

He pissed off almost everyone who could actually help him, I don't understand how he expects things to work here on forward. This is pretty much the only Z community that actually builds for power.
Old 05-20-2013, 11:36 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If he even has a Z or truly intends to build one (I seriously doubt it). First he said he bought an '03 Z. Then he said he bought an '05. He also said he already had Motons. Then he said he was "thinking about" getting them. The kid can't keep his lies straight.

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 05-20-2013 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:31 PM
bmyles

Just split the difference. He clearly meant '04.
Old 05-20-2013, 02:37 PM
jerryd87

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

dont forget though hes going to "sell" that one and get a 06-07 so he can get the hr with the so much better identical model transmission.
Originally Posted by bmyles
Old 05-20-2013, 03:08 PM
HanoverZ

Originally Posted by Status007
Lol yesss comments are classic. Carrillo rods? CP pistons? Quaife? Those are " chit " parts? Lol what a foolish comment. I love how everyone acts so savvy and tough online lmao. I been making my own dreams come true since 1988.

Anyway I already have the best suspension and brakes etc ( brembo / moton ). Injectors are obviously ID.

Graffkid - You can not read very well lol the only reason the supra was mentioned was because it was personally inferior to me compared to the Z as stated, durrrrr lol

Seriously some of you need to get to good old fashion female in your life. I'm not dreaming over a Nissan so don't flatter yourselves lol. This is just going to be my daily driver I would share my garage etc but if you guys think I'm dreaming over a Nissan lol then I had better keep to myself so I don't cause anymore turmoil.

Lol thanks for the comments cookies
Brembos aren't even close to the best brakes for Z's...
Old 05-20-2013, 03:55 PM
Resmarted

Originally Posted by jerryd87
dont forget though hes going to "sell" that one and get a 06-07 so he can get the hr with the so much better identical model transmission.
You know then maybe he'll have the SECOND built HR of ALL TIME
Old 05-21-2013, 01:00 AM
Status007

Originally Posted by Resmarted

Lol your too little to understand. I recommend keeping your mouth shut for the simple fact you belittle your delusional in denial self 75% of the time you comment LOL. Absolutely am not trying to be " cool with everyone " lmao what a nerd you are for real bro. You are way to caught up in this interweb liftstyle " online life 4life! ". This kid re dumb dumb AKA " resmarted " plays real world simulation games, just recently moved down in his mommies basement and thinks he is a big boy now.. lol

Talking like you are some hard kid or something " wrong answer!! " lmfaooo, your the softest, brittlest sugar sprinkled cookie from the troll batch.

I won though, I humbled your prior persona... I'm not fake like you this is me 25/8. Tollhouse, your still figuring out what you want to be when you grow up. Trying to come at me like a boss when your about to fall a part from all that baby milk your mammas been feeding you. Re dumb dumb you know exactly what nipple I'm talking about LMAO.

By the way cookie monster go back a few posts and let me know how BAMF you sound referencing your " boob tutorial " LOL seriously nerd you already proved what your all about.

Stop trying to drown out your previous comments by trying to act different now. You were a borderline stalker a few days ago, now you are just plain weird kid. If you are trying to preserve your dignity let me assure you that you have no dignity.. and if you believe you might, well that is because your delusional and in denial. Honestly..... lol.... Seriously kid though why are you still talking to me? lol

Matter fact don't even answer that just shut up like a good little bish
Old 05-21-2013, 01:02 AM
Status007

Originally Posted by bmyles
Lol

Originally Posted by RudeG_v2.0
If he even has a Z or truly intends to build one (I seriously doubt it). First he said he bought an '03 Z. Then he said he bought an '05. He also said he already had Motons. Then he said he was "thinking about" getting them. The kid can't keep his lies straight.
Tig ol bitties, listen nerd I just got the years mixed up, but whatever fluffy you'll see
Old 05-21-2013, 01:31 AM
Status007

Where all the trolls at in the morning? Oh I know, they stood up late last night stalking productive individuals similar to myself and aren't waking up until noon like the majority of the unemployed / never had a job losers. HAAAAHAAAA - I have an idea, instead of spending your time looking at sh*t that will get you no where in reality why don't you trolls set up a healthy schedule and try to evolve into prosperous human beings. The reason you trolls are depressed and crave to annoy people like me ( which you failed hysterically ) is because at this point in your depressed unproductive lives this is the only thing you got..

Notice how the rest of the forum doesn't even care lol, but the 2-3 consistent trolls throughout the thread are the only tryhards who do. WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, BOUNCE.. lol -- Spend it, spend it, spend a stack every minute, theres 50, 100, I see no F'n limit. Don't stop AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 05-21-2013, 01:43 AM
Status007

I literally have the walls in my house shaking right now with the surround sound lol. Metallica / Rap / Techno - Country music is for depressed people
Old 05-21-2013, 01:56 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

Shoots man I don't doubt you...

Nowadays stock Z's with fake wheels get features and such!!!!

Your build hasn't even started and look at the fame you've encountered!

Destined for greatness!

In before the build

Quick Reply: Full Build Questions... Big Horsepower Project ( 700rwhp )