Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Heeeeelppp lack of power

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2016, 01:10 PM
that350tho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by terrasmak
So is the throttle cutting out, or are the tires spinning cause of no traction.

Scan tool with live data, I would look at knock
It keeps accusing my knock sensor but already replaced the knock sensor first time after market second time from the dealer but it's still accusing knock
Old 05-05-2016, 01:37 PM
RushNY

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by that350tho
It keeps accusing my knock sensor but already replaced the knock sensor first time after market second time from the dealer but it's still accusing knock
Could be the knock sub harness? Did they test it before just putting a new one in?

https://www.z1motorsports.com/oxygen...ss-p-5833.html
Old 05-05-2016, 04:01 PM
ridered929rr

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

If you didn't buy someone else's problem, you said you replaced your clutch and you screwed it up so bad that the ECU gave up.

So with your mad skills did you install your "Vortech Procharger"? What pulley size are you using? Fuel system, injectors pump return system? I will stop now....sorry Mic

I didn't buy any body's problem... My dad owns a shop I did all the work my self and the only thing the fly wheel did was turn off my check engine Vsc and slip light, because one of the toothache of the flu wheel was chipped a little so it was giving bad connection to the crank and the car revs fine but my car full throttle has no traction of I accelerate to the floor I feel like the gas is getting cut off
Old 05-05-2016, 04:04 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,055 Likes on 6,520 Posts

I didn't buy any body's problem... My dad owns a shop I did all the work my self and the only thing the fly wheel did was turn off my check engine Vsc and slip light, because one of the toothache of the flu wheel was chipped a little so it was giving bad connection to the crank and the car revs fine but my car full throttle has no traction of I accelerate to the floor I feel like the gas is getting cut off
Originally Posted by ridered929rr
If you didn't buy someone else's problem, you said you replaced your clutch and you screwed it up so bad that the ECU gave up.

So with your mad skills did you install your "Vortech Procharger"? What pulley size are you using? Fuel system, injectors pump return system? I will stop now....sorry Mic

but but but, his dad owns a shop, and he doesn't throw parts at it guessing
Old 05-05-2016, 05:17 PM
that350tho

Originally Posted by travlee
but but but, his dad owns a shop, and he doesn't throw parts at it guessing
If you guys don't wanna help the just f*** off and it's running on a vortech v3 pro charger with stock pulley system that comes with it and DeatschWerks fuel injectors 1000 cc's if your just gonna be some negative dumb *** then hop off my post I didn't buy any ones problem like I said and how could you put a clutch in so bad that you mess up the pcm are you that retarted? There's no tcm on a manual transmission the only thing that could turn on a check engine light is your fly wheel and mine was bad so I replaced it and it turned off my slip cvs and check engine light , my check engine light is off but when I connect the scanner to it it's giving knock sensor ..
Old 05-05-2016, 05:28 PM
travlee
Master

continues to have problems, but didnt buy anyones problems, not throwing parts at it... but throws parts at it. your dad has a helluva shop since you can't figure it out.
Old 05-05-2016, 07:23 PM
that350tho

Originally Posted by travlee
continues to have problems, but didnt buy anyones problems, not throwing parts at it... but throws parts at it. your dad has a helluva shop since you can't figure it out.
I'm working on it by my self once again don't have anything to help have a nice night
Old 05-06-2016, 02:14 AM
travlee
Master

I had a great night
Old 05-06-2016, 06:05 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

This is still going? Why don't you take it to a real shop?
Old 05-06-2016, 07:37 AM
iideadeyeii

Received 442 Likes on 358 Posts

I live in Methuen, MA. I'll take a look at it and if I can find the problem I'll charge you. If not I will not, but what I would start with unplugging the accelerometer and see if that fixes the problem.

I have a turbocharged 350z that I tuned/installed myself.
Old 05-06-2016, 02:00 PM
that350tho

Originally Posted by iideadeyeii
I live in Methuen, MA. I'll take a look at it and if I can find the problem I'll charge you. If not I will not, but what I would start with unplugging the accelerometer and see if that fixes the problem.

I have a turbocharged 350z that I tuned/installed myself.
Thank You finally some help no one judging I've had this car for almost three years built it 2 years ago never has a issue after it stayed stop for about 3 months then I re did the clutch and this happened I'll try it tHank you