Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

1. I'm a newb, so welcome me to the forum :D and 2. Question!

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2004, 05:10 PM
kyleseyz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 1. I'm a newb, so welcome me to the forum :D and 2. Question!

Hey everybody out there, I'm new to these here Z33 forums, and I'd like to say hello to all, I'm a huge fan of the Z, but my real heart is with the bling G35 sport coupe with the 6 speed transmission!

Well, down to business, I have a weird question that may not in fact have a solution.

I have a 91 fastback 240SX that's a bit of a project now but will hopefully turn out into a beautiful swan when it's done. My thoughts are, the 4 lug setup and stock brakes are totally lame, and I would much rather have the 5 lug hubs and rotors, calipers, master cylinder, all the stuff I need to do an upgrade, from a Z33. I know people have done the Z32 upgrade, but I would love to have gold brembos under my huge red and black Advan Super Advan Generation IIs....

if there's anyone who knows where to pick up stock parts like this, please either respond here or PM me, or if anyone is trying to sell any of these parts, or would like to flame me for being a ******, whatever, I would love any responses to my proposition. Thanks all, seems like a cool community going on here, except for the entire forum about nos... :P
Old 03-31-2004, 05:15 PM
wren57
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It would cost a whole lot more I would think to swap out all the stock z33 track brakes than it would be to just buy a bigbrake setup for the 240...