lotus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Zraygo any pics of your car ??
Old 05-18-2004, 02:09 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by JICsube
PM SENT! nice book rack on yer car as well. at least the sti's did'nt buy theres
wow....you really are a pin head. did you read any other post. he already said he has a sunset car....you dumba$$!!

now just show up and get your a$$ handed to you....then you can run back home to mommy with your tail between your legs.

once you lose...i'm sure you'll go back to the www.subarumilkcarton.com forum and tell everyone you smoked the z.
Old 05-18-2004, 02:14 PM
ZRAYGO

hey guys...here is another one from HIC:

tommorow 9pm long beach skatepark see you there.. dont bring any friends

HIC,

Listen....Im not stupid enough to meet you on your own turf (raised in N. Ga, thats Northern Georgia...which is much like east la)....I know the game...and being that you are some dumb *** hic from some MTV Beach house, you will probably bring a posse. Therefore....my posse will be ready also.....just remember hand-2-hand $hit for brains....
Old 05-18-2004, 02:26 PM
djkern
Banned

haha....does that kid really think you are stupid??

time to show up with your posse....throw in a few punches for me.....make the bruises look like a "z".
Old 05-18-2004, 02:29 PM
SQUILL

Default SWEET NEW STI SPOILER!!!

Originally posted by djkern
haha....does that kid really think you are stupid??

time to show up with your posse....throw in a few punches for me.....make the bruises look like a "z".
Hey guys check out this sweet new STI spoiler i think it really looks good and helps bring out the true soul of this nice looking car!
Attached Thumbnails calling all so cal's twin turbo 350's-new-spoiler.jpg  
Old 05-18-2004, 02:30 PM
ZRAYGO

fighting never solved anything....ill show up...and see whats up...
Old 05-18-2004, 02:34 PM
Road Warrior

Default Re: SWEET NEW STI SPOILER!!!

Originally posted by SQUILL
Hey guys check out this sweet new STI spoiler i think it really looks good and helps bring out the true soul of this nice looking car!
kewl....looks like its a book or two shy of a complete set....just like the driver
Old 05-18-2004, 02:36 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by ZRAYGO
fighting never solved anything....ill show up...and see whats up...
i know....but wouldn't it be nice to show up with your posse and scare the shiiiiit out of him??? i'm sure he's 16....120 pounds soaking wet...and all his friends wear cooper helmets!
Old 05-18-2004, 03:15 PM
JICsube

Originally posted by ZRAYGO
hey guys...here is another one from HIC:

tommorow 9pm long beach skatepark see you there.. dont bring any friends

HIC,

Listen....Im not stupid enough to meet you on your own turf (raised in N. Ga, thats Northern Georgia...which is much like east la)....I know the game...and being that you are some dumb *** hic from some MTV Beach house, you will probably bring a posse. Therefore....my posse will be ready also.....just remember hand-2-hand $hit for brains....
please... i grew up in flint michigan, i know all the games as well...
i see you are going to bring yer posse/crew, wut ever you want to call it. well i did'nt plan on bringin anyone. but i guess if you want to do it dirty like that. ill be sure to bring my little buddy.
im done posting on this post. (yep i know you guys are happy hooray hooorah!. ill just be attending to my pm's now. thanks
Old 05-18-2004, 03:25 PM
djkern
Banned

i see you are going to bring yer posse/crew, wut ever you want to call it. well i did'nt plan on bringin anyone. but i guess if you want to do it dirty like that. ill be sure to bring my little buddy.
im done posting on this post. (yep i know you guys are happy hooray hooorah!. ill just be attending to my pm's now. thanks
flint MI....haha....you think that's ghetto?? HAHAHAA!!!

your little buddy.....you mean the little buddy in your pants?? that goes everywhere with you. you know that, right??? haha.....loser. if your "little buddy" is as good as your car....watch out...it's a squirt gun!
Old 05-18-2004, 04:10 PM
bigern1970

Those arent harry potter.................lol to funny
Old 05-18-2004, 04:52 PM
Zmeflyby

You really think flint MI is that ghetto?
Old 05-18-2004, 04:56 PM
djkern
Banned

Originally posted by Zmeflyby
You really think flint MI is that ghetto?
haha....exactly what i said!
Old 05-18-2004, 05:37 PM
KrazY-2K

LOL!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2004, 06:26 PM
KrazY-2K

Thumbs up

Subaru is announcing it's new Harry Potter edition STi! It is rumored to be powered by a 10 milliliter vile of fairy dust:
Attached Thumbnails calling all so cal's twin turbo 350's-wrxpotter.jpg  
Old 05-18-2004, 07:16 PM
SQUILL

Originally posted by KrazY-2K
Subaru is announcing it's new Harry Potter edition STi! It is rumored to be powered by a 10 milliliter vile of fairy dust:
AHHAHHAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAH The sad thing is it looks way better!!!!!!MMMMMMMMMMAAUAUHUHUHNAHAHAH!!!!! i gotta make another AHHAHAHAHAH
Old 05-18-2004, 07:58 PM
Wicked4u2c

The only WRX I have is my fking Lawn Mower here are pics!!

Old 05-18-2004, 08:24 PM
JimSpeed

wow..not to sound like an ***..

i currently own a 2003 WRX. I drag race and autox. THe Z is a great car and that is why I signed up on this forum. Also I signed up because I might be possibly for my next car a 350z.

As for the cocky owners, i understand since its a 30k+ car..you guys all deserve to be cocky....... riiighht..

In all in all, my WRX from a stock, roll or turns would take a N/A 350z in a heartbeat. Forced induction, im not going to argue what will happen..because depending on power, a twin turbo Z would most likely hand me my ***.

As far as 1/4 if you are all wondering... it runs 12.3 @ 113 mph. Yes it has a few mods....
Old 05-18-2004, 08:40 PM
bigern1970

Originally posted by JimSpeed

i currently own a 2003 WRX. I drag race and autox. THe Z is a great car and that is why I signed up on this forum. Also I signed up because I might be possibly for my next car a 350z.

As for the cocky owners, i understand since its a 30k+ car..you guys all deserve to be cocky....... riiighht..

In all in all, my WRX from a stock, roll or turns would take a N/A 350z in a heartbeat. Forced induction, im not going to argue what will happen..because depending on power, a twin turbo Z would most likely hand me my ***.

As far as 1/4 if you are all wondering... it runs 12.3 @ 113 mph. Yes it has a few mods....
NICE GUY
Old 05-18-2004, 08:43 PM
KrazY-2K

Originally posted by JimSpeed

Don't worry Jim, I actually am a big fan of WRX's. I thought very hard about getting a WRX. It's just some of the cocky trolls need to be put in their place

Quick Reply: calling all so cal's twin turbo 350's