Notices
Engine Intakes, Exhausts, Clutches, Turbos, etc...

STAGE IV HEADS, sleeved block-PRICE REDUCED

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 07:40 AM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation STAGE IV HEADS, sleeved block-PRICE REDUCED

BuiltZMotors is clearing out some inventory. We have two of the stage IV cylinder head packages listed below. These normally sell for $4600 (+$600 core charge) with cams. We are offering these heads at a special price of $3700 shipped anywhere in the US (+$600 core charge) or $4400 without core.

Stage IV Head Package-WITH CAMS
redeck heads - to ensure mating surfaces between the block and the heads are exact
clean parts- prep before assembly- clean oil channels, outer surface, etc.
machine heads to accept ½” head studs- will still be compatible with standard 11mm studs as well)
Cams- GTM turbo spec cams
Full Ferrea Valvetrain:
Ferrea 1mm Oversize Intake and Exhaust Valves
Ferrea Heavy Duty Single Valve Springs
Ferrea Titanium Retainers
Ferrea Valve Spring Locators
Ferrea Valve Locks
Ferrea Valve stem seals
Ferrea valve guides
3 angle valve job: 30, 45, 60 angles on valve seat, 45 angle on valves.
Headwork-Extensive port and polish, intake, exhaust, bowl.
head assembly- valves adjusted to cams- (valve lash)
TESTING: All heads are pressure tested AND vacuum tested to insure integrity in the heads and that the valves are sealed and machined perfectly before shipped out to customer.
Our price: $4600!!!
+$600 core charge
(refunded when we receive your cylinder heads)

Exhaust ports:

Intake ports:

1mm oversized Ferrea valves:

An additional service that we will now offer to further aid in the reduction of a long engine build wait time is our ready to go SLEEVED shortblocks that are machined for 1/2" head studs.

Whether you would like us to machine, blueprint, and assemble your sleeved shortblock (or longblock package) or if you simply want the sleeved block for your own engine build project, we will provide the most convenient (no wait!), economical option for your vq35.

These sleeves are installed by Darton themselves. They have been decked and have been machined with timesert inserts to accept a 1/2" ARP headstud. The bare block will come with 16 ARP 1/2" studs, washers, and nuts.

PRICING:
Shipped anywhere in the US...

$2500 (+1000 core charge- refunded when we receive your shortblock usable core)

again... this is a bare block, machined with darton sleeves installed, machined for 1/2" head studs - use of steel insert timeserts (studs and hardware included)

NO WAIT!!! on the shelf!!!

-TODD
BuiltZMotors.com
505-480-1923
Old 01-24-2008, 08:44 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Todd, absolutely beautiful...good luck with the sale
Old 02-16-2008, 05:53 AM
Barzten1

Todd I know I keep talking about it but Im seriously thinking about doing something foolish. Im accepting that even a used GTR down the road is going to be out of reach for me. What do you have laying aound the lab collecting dust.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:55 AM
350zDCalb
Sponsor
builtZmotors

Originally Posted by Barzten1
Todd I know I keep talking about it but Im seriously thinking about doing something foolish. Im accepting that even a used GTR down the road is going to be out of reach for me. What do you have laying aound the lab collecting dust.

still have one set of stage IV heads, a stage I shortblock with 1/2" head studs... these are complete and ready to go...you let me know buddy
Old 02-16-2008, 06:08 AM
Barzten1

Damn your already awake? I haven't even been to bed yet. Im either thinking of building or going and looking at ZO6 vette's. They are monsters I know but for some reasons I feel like Im going to be disappointed and miss my Z. I love my car so much and its finally paid for. Sentry gave me the idea of using one of those credit card checks instead of getting a loan to build. I get those damn things all the time and tear them up right away. LOL. With goals of 550whp and less what would it cost me for a motor. Im thinking You Jerry, Alex and I can put it in. If that doesnt work Im thinking of going to my bank and getting a loan. Thank god for 700+ credit.