Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

weekend modification

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2002, 06:24 PM
350zmania

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up weekend modification

just get this greddy oil cap yesterday the first picture is the stock one what do you guys think ?
Attached Thumbnails weekend modification-jas1.jpg  
Old 11-10-2002, 06:24 PM
350zmania

Thumbs up

pic 2
Attached Thumbnails weekend modification-jas2.jpg  
Old 11-10-2002, 07:46 PM
Zeromancer

All Greddy products are nice and I plan to get the oil and radiator cap if and when I get the Greddy Twin Turbo Kit...Greddy's caps are elegant and definitely spruce up the engine bay...
Old 11-10-2002, 08:59 PM
xray

It looks pretty cool. However, it seems to fill the indentation for the oil cap, making it harder for removal. Maybe the STP Tri-spoke design would better fit the bill.

-Xray
Old 11-10-2002, 10:05 PM
Phatmitzu

Thumbs up

SWEEEEET~!
Old 11-10-2002, 10:15 PM
Namagomi

omg! what is that good for? 40-45hp? as shiny as that is, it HAS to put you in the 11s
Old 11-11-2002, 05:42 AM
Vlad

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GReddy oil caps makes cars go faster! Of course, no oil cup going to put you in 11s, but 12s are guaranteed!

Only you forgot to cut the hole in the hood, so other drivers can see you have GReddy cup otherwise they won't know your car is tuned to the top. And then they might beat you on the road!

What did you pay for it? 50? 70? Classic case of rice feaver!
Old 11-11-2002, 08:47 AM
350zmania

Cool

I just want to share the picture, I am not trying to show off the oil cap. Vlad thanks for your comment but I think you car is even a classic example of a typical rice, not to mention the black wheels that youy have. just wait till my car is done!! Take a look at your car before you post comment on others people car. The reason I putting an oil cap on is because i want to go all "greddy". It is certainly not going to affect the performance but it will increase the overall look of your engine bay. It is an added point in a car show, if you ever go to one. Sorry to say but your car is not as good as you think!!
Old 11-11-2002, 08:49 AM
350zmania

as for you namagomi, may I know what you have in your car??? nothing!! no wonder.
Old 11-11-2002, 08:53 AM
SandMan

Originally posted by 350zmania
I just want to share the picture, I am not trying to show off the oil cap. Vlad thanks for your comment but I think you car is even a classic example of a typical rice, not to mention the black wheels that youy have. just wait till my car is done!! Take a look at your car before you post comment on others people car. The reason I putting an oil cap on is because i want to go all "greddy". It is certainly not going to affect the performance but it will increase the overall look of your engine bay. It is an added point in a car show, if you ever go to one. Sorry to say but your car is not as good as you think!!
What I think the guys are talking about is, you really don't have anything greddy (Yet), but you have a greddy oil cap. It's sorta like putting on AEM stickers on the car without having anything modded. Well that's just my interpretation of it. I am not saying it doesn't look good, I think the stock oil cap looks like ****. I will eventually swap mine out for something else. But I will wait until I have some mods, let say Nismo, until I put a Nismo oil cap on.

Have you ever seen these guys that have civics with altezzas and GT-R badges on them? LOL dude yours isn't that bad, just make sure you get something greddy in the future .
Old 11-11-2002, 09:04 AM
350zmania

Only you forgot to cut the hole in the hood, so other drivers can see you have GReddy cup otherwise they won't know your car is tuned to the top. And then they might beat you on the road!
Very Rude!!
Old 11-11-2002, 09:36 AM
Vlad

I didn't meant to be rude or something. I just like to have a good laugh. Check http://www.riceboypage.com/ to see why I find your post funny. Especially check The Adventures section.

I didn't say that cup looks bad. But to put Greddy cup and don't have any Greddy staff in the car is a pure rice, by defenition. And your car isn't Civic. So grow up and don't try to do with your Z the same things your buddies doing with their Civics. Enjoy your car, not what people think about it.

As for my car - it's pure stock. Except fron Nissan logo I removed - it was too big and flushy. That could be called de-ricing or something. As for my wheels - they stock and dirty as hell. I never wash it. Does it makes them rice? I don't think so!
Old 11-11-2002, 09:39 AM
Vlad

Sorry to say but your car is not as good as you think!!
But why??? Because I don't have Greddy oil cup?
Old 11-11-2002, 03:52 PM
spikez513

The fact that the dude has a greddy oil cap isn't funny... How would making a joke about it being a rice product be funni.... The joke is a little old don't you think??
Old 11-12-2002, 06:16 AM
Vlad

It's not just little classy item!
It says "Tuned by Greddy" on it. And that's totally false statement, as Zmania agreed.
So I don't see much difference between it and huge "Tuned By MOMO" sticker on the door .
Old 11-12-2002, 11:21 AM
Zoro

Default I like it.

I think it is a big improvement over the lawnmower cap that comes with the car. But you could probably buy a lawnmower with what it cost
Old 11-12-2002, 11:45 AM
Vlad

Better seal? Last longer?
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that there were problems with stock cup... If that's the case ,then of course we need a better cup.

Oh by the way, how many cups did you go trough, becuse they didn't last long enough?

If you need real scientific excuse, next time try this one:
Shiny oil cup prevents underhood heat from getting inside the engine. We all know that shiny surface reflect heat much better than matte black. So engine stays some fraction of degree cooler, so car goes faster.

And you are right about that black wheels - they do look sick. So peple prefer to move to the right and let me go all the time

Quick Reply: weekend modification