Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MVP Carries products the company doesnt make ... hmm

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2005, 08:16 AM
D@ActiveTuning

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by valdeztke
Well Dave I figured asking Seibon if they carried the product ...was an even better route and when they said no they didnt .. I was just a lil confused as to why they would list these products as SEibon ..
its more of a black and white picture I see ...
Hey I know you personally, I know you're not out on a personal vendetta...but gotta realize that MVP is a very respected vendor, and there is no reason for them to do something scammy. If something came up, I just think it would be better to find out directly from MVP first then to post publicly they are doing something wrong. If you called MVP and they told you F off, then post freely lol
Old 07-11-2005, 08:04 AM
V8 Killer
Sponsor
MVP Motorsports

valdeztke: Before you make all sorts of wild assumptions why don't you just ask us? Maybe give us a call or an email?

To everyone: We have over 5,200 unique, car-specific products on our website and we are currently expanding at a very fast pace. That's a lot of unique data to maintain.

Our webmaster, who has worked here since 1999, takes a file from the manufacture (in this case its an Excel file from Seibon). He then adds every product in the Excel file onto our website in the correct places. Inside of this Excel file, which is dated May 18th, 2005, every product listed on our website for Seibon is listed in this Excel file. The Seibon file has 467 unique products listed in it.

Now, maybe since we added it to our site Seibon has decided not to make it, that is possible. Or maybe they haven't made it yet and they will be in the future and our website is ahead of their production schedule. Or maybe you spoke to someone who doesn't know what they are talking about.

But to accuse us of selling replice Seibon parts I find very offensive. MVP has been around longer than virtually every one of the performance parts companies that advertise on this site and other 350Z sites. We have a virtually perfect reputation and have been serving the upper end Japanese market for a long time. We are factory direct with all of the big names in this industry (HKS, Blitz, Greddy, Innovate Motorsports, Veilside, Do Luck, AEM, the list goes on and on and on). Ironically we WHOLESALE to MANY of the other companies that advertise here and other Z sites that many of you have done business with. We even drop ship parts to your door with their name on the box and you think it came from them.

If somehow our website has a product on it that doesn't belong then eventually it would have been discovered one way or another and promptly removed. Products are discontinued every week in this industry, it happens. With over 5,200 different products for 1 man to keep up with I think he does a very good and complete job.

Feel free to look at our Testimonials page before anyone jumps to conclusions. Most of the testimonials come from public forums where you can read it all for yourself, not from e-mails that could be fabricated.

Oh and finally - we ship everything Seibon in a Seibon box wrapped in plastic that has SEIBON printed on it every few inches. Most of the Seibon parts we ship from Seibon directly although we do have some of the most popular Seibon parts in stock here.
Feel free to call them at 909-444-5900, ask for Ryo (pronounced D-O) at extension 101. Or Sean, the owner, who has known MVP for several years. I'm sure both of them will speak very highly of our business we do for them.

Regards,

Dusty
Old 07-11-2005, 08:08 AM
D@ActiveTuning

Well said Dusty