Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how do you get sponsored??????????

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 07:51 PM
OUTBURZT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Z1 Performance
well, as long as you are doing such a good job representing your sponsor (I still have not heard a legit company name, location, phone number, web address, et. al), and as long as they are still handing out $12k sponsorships to bone stock cars, why not post the details for the rest of us to check out?
OK wiseguy. Picture this. I hope your PEA BRAIN CAN GRASP THIS NOTION. Picture you have 2 cars. One is a 350z Tottaly stock except an intake,Alipine navi, Injen exhaust, and a cutom rear tailight job. That is just to show you appreciate aftermarket parts and know a litlle about what your talking about.
Now your other car is a G35. You have aftermarket rims Twin turbo rebuilt engine headers, exhaust, blow off, wastegates,660cc injectors, custom shift boot/****, and when they ask you what your doing next you say racing rims and tires and you would like a subwoofer or something. Which one is going to get sponsored?
Correct answer is 350z. Why would they sponser a car with so much money in it and some parts you would have to buy differently because there not affiliated with that vendor. SO after you send in the 350z you fill out this

Old 06-02-2005, 07:53 PM
OUTBURZT

Originally Posted by nourarnaout
Good answer Panasonic PV-GS50.. Now how do you explain the date this pic was taken 10/5/2004 at 12:56 PM? You said you only had your car for 3 month!!
Its not set. Thats the last time it started working. LMAo @ you haters.
Pics arent getting better than that. I am sure you geeks will still find something. I thought we moved on but I guess you showed who the
real _ _ _ _ are!
Old 06-02-2005, 07:55 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

and the plot thickens even further:

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t329936.html

http://www.automotivehelper.com/topic279688.htm

since this thread is hot, did not want you guys to miss it
Old 06-02-2005, 07:55 PM
NourZ

Originally Posted by OUTBURZT
OK wiseguy. Picture this. I hope your PEA BRAIN CAN GRASP THIS NOTION. Picture you have 2 cars. One is a 350z Tottaly stock except an intake,Alipine navi, Injen exhaust, and a cutom rear tailight job. That is just to show you appreciate aftermarket parts and know a litlle about what your talking about.
Now your other car is a G35. You have aftermarket rims Twin turbo rebuilt engine headers, exhaust, blow off, wastegates,660cc injectors, custom shift boot/****, and when they ask you what your doing next you say racing rims and tires and you would like a subwoofer or something. Which one is going to get sponsored?
Correct answer is 350z. Why would they sponser a car with so much money in it and some parts you would have to buy differently because there not affiliated with that vendor. SO after you send in the 350z you fill out this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH SCP, I knew it.. turns out you'r a victim my friend.. you'r outta luck and you got scammed for the $88 you spent.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

this is MLM 101......it's the sport compact world's equivalent of the chain letter.....

my pea brain manages to run a company in this business sucessfully, and I got real sponsors.......oh, never mind

I can tell you right off the bat Cusco is not affiliated with this program at all (but they are listed....interesting. Go ahead and ask me how I know

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 06-02-2005 at 07:58 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

looking over that list is HILARIOUS

What company is TRUSTS? Does that mean there is more than 1?

oh and your big bad sponorship hookup cannot even manage to set up some voicemail - way to go!

And to answer your question, the correct answer is car #2, assuming he plays his cards right and does what's needed....but of course what does my pea brain know
Old 06-02-2005, 08:01 PM
OUTBURZT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH SCP, I knew it.. turns out you'r a victim my friend.. you'r outta luck and you got scammed for the $88 you spent.
My veilside body kit came in today also. SAved over half and got free shipping. Only cost me $79 to sign up. SO if the other business's are not included I saved well over 79 bucks.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:02 PM
mazzoo

I don't know anyone that has ever gotten anything from SCP. Anyone except this dork ever get any product? Hell I don't even think dork#1 even got product yet. I bet if you get anything from SCP it will be tire-fly’s and windshield washer LED lights. I hope for your sake you get everything you think you are getting.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:03 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

since you now know how to post pics, why not show a pic of the kit and your receipt
Old 06-02-2005, 08:03 PM
OUTBURZT

looking over that list is HILARIOUS

What company is TRUSTS? Does that mean there is more than 1?

oh and your big bad sponorship hookup cannot even manage to set up some voicemail - way to go!

And to answer your question, the correct answer is car #2, assuming he plays his cards right and does what's needed....but of course what does my pea brain know
They have voicemail for me. When it says that I put in my zipcode. If its in the computer it works. I tried it. Worked fine. This resolves people like you calling acting all immature like the posts you are making. OWNED
Old 06-02-2005, 08:05 PM
OUTBURZT

since you now know how to post pics, why not show a pic of the kit and your receipt
HOLY ****. you guys are the most persistant nerds ever. I dropped it off to my friends shop. as far as the receipt who knows what you will do with that information. Then you'll have my address and my computer will have a virus. I proved my point. As i stated earlier told you there were some that I never even heard of. If some of those companies are false I can care less because between Veilside and GReddy I save lots
Old 06-02-2005, 08:07 PM
NourZ

My veilside body kit came in today also. SAved over half and got free shipping. Only cost me $79 to sign up. SO if the other business's are not included I saved well over 79 bucks.
Oh yeah.. tell us how much you paid and what material is it. I'm sure it's a replica.

EDIT: would like to know how much you'r getting the Greddy TT also.

Last edited by NourZ; 06-02-2005 at 08:14 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Z1 Performance
Former Sponsor

well,I called the number listed above it rings and rings and rings and says there is no voicemail setup for this account

- you're right, you certainly did prove your point

you expect us to believe a company that puts out a half assed flyer with GRAMMATICAL ERRORS with companies they are promoting is legit

I hope you paid them in cash with $$ you can afford to lose....unless you work for them

Last edited by Z1 Performance; 06-02-2005 at 08:16 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:14 PM
OUTBURZT

Oh yeah.. tell us how much you paid and what material is it. I'm sure it's a replica.
SOme asian dude has the same kit. Veilside and its the same. Says veilside everywhere the other one does. My nucka from MD that told me about it got a 5,000 dollar sponsership and bought 8,000 dollars worth of stuff and it only cost him 3,000. He has a sweet Altima for show only. It also didnt cost me 88 bucks either? Although what is $90 for anyone whose buying car parts?
Old 06-02-2005, 08:17 PM
OUTBURZT

EDIT: would like to know how much you'r getting the Greddy TT also.
its not replica. I know one when i see it. $2,500, forgot to ask if that comes with the front mount intercooler. DAM thanx for reminding me.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:18 PM
NourZ

SOme asian dude has the same kit. Veilside and its the same. Says veilside everywhere the other one does. My nucka from MD that told me about it got a 5,000 dollar sponsership and bought 8,000 dollars worth of stuff and it only cost him 3,000. He has a sweet Altima for show only. It also didnt cost me 88 bucks either? Although what is $90 for anyone whose buying car parts?
EDIT: never mind.. you answered above
Old 06-02-2005, 08:20 PM
OUTBURZT

We should all go to a chatroom and you people can get your "questions" out there. This for anyone else would be so pointless to read and I hope no1 esle indulged in this after page 1. LOL
Old 06-02-2005, 08:23 PM
NourZ

$2500 for the greddy TT? is that even possible, sposored guys your input would be very much appreciated. What about the bumper

Last edited by NourZ; 06-02-2005 at 08:25 PM.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:24 PM
OUTBURZT

well,I called the number listed above it rings and rings and rings and says there is no voicemail setup for this account

- you're right, you certainly did prove your point

you expect us to believe a company that puts out a half assed flyer with GRAMMATICAL ERRORS with companies they are promoting is legit

I hope you paid them in cash with $$ you can afford to lose....unless you work for them
OMG. YOU CALLED AND IT KEPT RINGING AND RINGING? WHAT A COMPLETE SCAM. I CANT BELIEVE THERE NOT OPENED AT 1:00 in the MRNING. GEE GOLLEY I GOT HOSED
Old 06-02-2005, 08:25 PM
OUTBURZT

$2500 for the greddy TT? what about the bumper
You guys are pathetic. Version 3 kit. not bumper

Quick Reply: how do you get sponsored??????????