Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacement Front Fascia/Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2005, 02:45 PM
MADDOG`

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement Front Fascia/Bumper

I've been looking and looking for a clean, subtle, yet aggressive aftermarket front fascia. My stock needs replacing (construction area - large rock - no room to move - front fascia gouged and scratched and a small hole - nope, it won't rub out ) and I wanted a clean design in urethane.

When I first saw the NISMO and JDM packages I was intrigued, however, found out that most copies are made of fiberglass. My previous experience with fiberglass resulted in my continuing to look. Apparently there is some conflict regarding NISMO, S-Tune parts and JDM which keeps either outfit from manufacturing and shipping certain items.

Well, to make a long story longer, my parts guy came up with a website. Pictures of their front fascia aren't there yet but they are just wrapping up the prototyping/fitting/fine tuning of a urethane front fascia that just fits my needs. I've attached a pic. If you are interested in pricing, availability and other information, PM me and give my your e-mail address. I also have a larger pic that I can't attach here due to it's size so ask for it on your PM if you want it.
Attached Thumbnails Replacement Front Fascia/Bumper-kurumaz-fascia-1.jpg  

Last edited by MADDOG`; 06-11-2005 at 02:51 PM.