Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Feeler: Blitz Front Bumper only - Anyone interested

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 10:04 AM
mcduck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Feeler: Blitz Front Bumper only - Anyone interested

I've seen several posts over the past few months from people looking for just the Blitz bumper (not the whole kit). See attached pics

I've been talking to my body man and he's certain he can do a mold of the Blitz bumper I've been waiting to put on my Z and make a replica Blitz (this guy specializes in Corvette restorations and sometimes has to hand fabricate fiberglass pieces). The one catch is we may have to alter the design slightly to avoid legal issues with Blitz. The current thought is that we'd make the vents on either side wider.

What I need to know is how many people would be interested in buying this pieces provided the fit is as good as the actual Blitz bumper and the price is reasonable (I think an original Blitz shipped from Japan is around $800-850 so I'm thinking $600-650 is a fair target to shoot for).

If you're interested, please add your name to the list below. My feeling is if we can get 10 commitments, this will become doable.
Attached Thumbnails Feeler: Blitz Front Bumper only - Anyone interested-october.jpg   Feeler: Blitz Front Bumper only - Anyone interested-blitz.jpg  
Old 07-01-2005, 10:44 AM
mcduck

FYI... found some online stores selling the actual Blitz for $650 or so. Am trying to find out total cost with shipping and if they even have the piece in stock. Depending on the answers, may not do this afterall.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:18 PM
LaidbackRacr

I am totally in as long as he can guarantee fitment and non wavyness. I have had replica in the past with poor luck but am really interested in this bumper and would like it sooner rather than later. Let me know price and what you hear but def add me to list

1) Laidbackracr - Chris
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)