Sponsored by:

Blitz Body Kit

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 01:04 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blitz Body Kit

OK I saw this body kit on Intense's website and was pretty impressed with how clean it looks. What are your impressions / opinions of this body kit?

Oh these pictures are the property of Intense Motorsports. I copied them from their webpage for reference.
Attached Images    
Old 07-06-2005, 01:46 AM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Very rare & hard to get (special order item). Love the front bumper, rear wing, & eyelids that come with this kit but I'm not feeling the sides or the rear. Perhaps it would look better matched up with another kit. I personally bought the rear wing.
Old 07-06-2005, 03:52 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

+1, but I wander if it would (front bumper) would match with the V3 side skirts and maybe the Initial D rear valance?? or some other combination.

Bump for the wing. It is very subtle and flows well with the rest of the car.
Old 07-06-2005, 04:53 AM
Welsh 350Z N

Originally Posted by ncparamedic
+1, but I wander if it would (front bumper) would match with the V3 side skirts and maybe the Initial D rear valance?? or some other combination.

I just went with the front bumper. I do like the sides but not the rear wing but wanted to mix things up a bit and create my own combination. The quality and fit is excellent.
Old 07-06-2005, 05:21 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Originally Posted by Welsh 350Z N
I just went with the front bumper. I do like the sides but not the rear wing but wanted to mix things up a bit and create my own combination. The quality and fit is excellent.
Any pics??
Old 07-06-2005, 05:25 AM
Welsh 350Z N

Any pics??
Yes............
Attached Thumbnails Blitz Body Kit-101_0804_1_1-july.jpg   Blitz Body Kit-101_0805_2_1july.jpg   Blitz Body Kit-101_0809_3_1_1july.jpg   Blitz Body Kit-101_0813_4_1july.jpg   Blitz Body Kit-101_0814_5_1july.jpg  

Old 07-06-2005, 05:53 AM
ncparamedic
Prodigal Son

Im really starting to like that. It seems the more i see it the more Im liking it as opposed to the V1. The lines are clean on that front bumper. I also wonder if you could put the Varis air duct on it? I have one waiting so im not sure if I want to go ahead and put it in my OEM bumper or wait and see what I get. Im wondering though if the nismo side skirts or the V3 skirts would flow well with the front? mmmm... thanks for the pics, that is a beautiful car.
Old 07-06-2005, 06:23 AM
Welsh 350Z N

Im really starting to like that. It seems the more i see it the more Im liking it as opposed to the V1. The lines are clean on that front bumper. I also wonder if you could put the Varis air duct on it? I have one waiting so im not sure if I want to go ahead and put it in my OEM bumper or wait and see what I get. Im wondering though if the nismo side skirts or the V3 skirts would flow well with the front? mmmm... thanks for the pics, that is a beautiful car.
Yeah - I love this front end man. The lines are perfect in my opinion. The Nismo wing is also my favorite out there right now but I'm still thinking about switching out the skirts for something else. Now I have the Stillen's on I'm wondering about Nismo instead - Maybe. I think the Varis air duct would look very cool in the Blitz bumper. I have a Nismo CAI but if I had ram air of some
kind I would consider one.
Old 07-06-2005, 06:43 AM
Gary King

Yeah - I love this front end man. The lines are perfect in my opinion. The Nismo wing is also my favorite out there right now but I'm still thinking about switching out the skirts for something else. Now I have the Stillen's on I'm wondering about Nismo instead - Maybe. I think the Varis air duct would look very cool in the Blitz bumper. I have a Nismo CAI but if I had ram air of some
kind I would consider one.
That front bumper has got to be my favorite.

By the way, I live in fairport, do you go to charlotte, log cabin, etc? Let me know, I'd like to see that kit up close.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:31 AM
Welsh 350Z N

Originally Posted by Gary King
That front bumper has got to be my favorite.

By the way, I live in fairport, do you go to charlotte, log cabin, etc? Let me know, I'd like to see that kit up close.
Hey man - no I haven't been to those meets but heard a little about them. Let me know so we can meet. I'd like to see your ride man.
Old 07-06-2005, 07:54 AM
Gary King

Hey man - no I haven't been to those meets but heard a little about them. Let me know so we can meet. I'd like to see your ride man.
I should be at the log cabin tonight, it goes from 5pm till about 8pm. It's on 31F about 10 miles east of fairport. There are usually about 200+ cars there, mainly domestics, hotrods, etc. with a few cool imports. It's a good time, beer and bbq. Free to get in. If that does not work for you send me an email garytking@gridesinc.com and we can try another time.

Check out this thread I started: https://my350z.com/forum/forced-induction/130832-speed-magazine-350z-tuner-wars.html

Great article, I picked up the mag at Borders yesterday, it's a must have.
Old 07-06-2005, 11:40 AM
Srivero297

heh.. funny you mention that. Im planning this front, the V.3 sides, and the do-luck rear. Just need to save up some money now. Those 20" Volks took a chunk out of my wallet