Sponsored by:

Pictures of my NISMO Type-E GT Rear Wing

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 08:10 AM
CESAROTORRES

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350zr Nismo

Originally Posted by fairladyZ in Japan
I usually do not like kits ... but the NISMO bod mods still swing my head whenever I see a Z adorned with this kit. It is perfect for the Z, IMHO. And I have been tempted many times to buy it ..

fergaz .. You have the best wing out there .. congrats ! I really like it.

I think your Z would go over-the-top if you installed the JDM NISMO kit .. front bumper, side skirts, and the rear-under spoilers -- and ..and ..

and .. out of this world if you were to change the wheels to NISMO 18 or 19 inch or TE37 19 inch ...

my opinion only ...
I agree with fairladyZ,

These are photos of my car, this is the real thing (JDM NISMO) I hope I did not make a mistake on replace it with the Do-Luck I will post photos of the Do-luck when the installation is complete.

Cesar Torres
Puerto Rico/ the car now in Florida.
Power By APS TT
Old 07-17-2005, 04:53 AM
fergraz

Originally Posted by mc350z
will the s-tune GT spoiler cover up the holes of the OEM spoiler?

i know the JDM spec regular nismo does where as the US doesnt. i would assume the GT would.

im thinking that i might have to get this to complete the nismo theme i got goin on
Yes, GT wing use the same two screw holes of the OEM spoiler (not use the clips holes but cover this holes too) and use two small additional holes.
Old 07-18-2005, 03:15 PM
tmb

Originally Posted by Andy@Performance
Sorry guys, we only have one more E Type wing left. We were able to get our hands on a few. The only way you can get these wings is if you actually have a E Type Z coordinating to the VIN number but with our connections wew ere able to grab a few. There are only a few people in North America who have this wing and one in Mexico.
I just bought an 05 Enthusiast model on Saturday and got all options except the Nav and the aero package.

I skipped the aero package because I told the salesman that I did not like the looks of that little spoiler in the back.

He showed me the wing that you are picturing above in case I was interested in that.
Apparently someone special ordered it for his Z and then ended up buying a G35.

They only had the one and he is holding it for me for 1 week (I put a deposit on it) because I said that I was interested but I wanted to see it on a good photo of a car and not just in the Nismo brochure.

So thanks for the pictures.

I am a bit conservative and I now see from the photos that maybe that wing is a bit too radical for me.
Old 07-18-2005, 04:25 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Smile

Originally Posted by fergraz
You like to make many questions but don't like to answer any questions.
It is a replica. Price at $799. PM me for details.