Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

G35 oem spoiler on 350z

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 01:43 PM
Queens 350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G35 oem spoiler on 350z

I have a question. How hard would it be to install a g35 coupe oem spoiler on a 350z? I have seen a black Z with the spoiler and it looks really nice. But i want to know how hard or what modding would i have to do to the spoiler to get it on. I would get the carbon creation carbon fiber g35 spoiler. If anyone has any info on the install please let me know ASAP. Thanks guys
Old 08-18-2005, 03:52 PM
MrGags

Yah, I posted up the same thing a few days ago about a g35 spoiler, but on a roadster. Need info. please.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:19 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Received 1,028 Likes on 785 Posts

use the search feature, theres a ton of info about this exact topic

im too lazy to search, but i already know the answer(briefly)
Old 08-18-2005, 04:25 PM
taurran

Originally Posted by CUxtopher
use the search feature, theres a ton of info about this exact topic

im too lazy to search, but i already know the answer(briefly)

Then maybe you could explain it. (briefly)
Old 08-18-2005, 04:38 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Then maybe you could explain it. (briefly)
yeah it fits, minimal work. but i dont have the first hand experience with it. theyre are several post and even a few pic post/stories about the process and fitment. maybe you guys should learn to use the search feature of the forums. its not hard. or do you want your daddy to find it? being that he prolly bought your car too.
Old 08-18-2005, 04:46 PM
bobS

yeah it fits, minimal work. but i dont have the first hand experience with it. theyre are several post and even a few pic post/stories about the process and fitment. maybe you guys should learn to use the search feature of the forums. its not hard. or do you want your daddy to find it? being that he prolly bought your car too.
Hah Bruuutal

I think the oem Z spoiler looks besttt
Old 08-18-2005, 05:01 PM
dragonplayboy

or do you want your daddy to find it? being that he prolly bought your car too.
Or do you want to not be a douchebag, redneck *******? Not like you're scraping by day to day if you're driving a 30 thousand dollar two-seater. Keep your damn comments to yourself if you aren't gonna be helpful. Or do you want your daddy to take your computer away?
Old 08-18-2005, 05:06 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Or do you want to not be a douchebag, redneck *******? Not like you're scraping by day to day if you're driving a 30 thousand dollar two-seater. Keep your damn comments to yourself if you aren't gonna be helpful. Or do you want your daddy to take your computer away?
take a page from your own book, your post wasnt helpful at all! jackazz. i at least answered the question. with that knowledge they can now SEARCH and find what ever else they need.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:06 PM
skirby015

People like you need to be kicked off of the forum. I occassionally check the other forums and this is the classiest one. These stupid posts are extremely immature and serve absolutely no purpose. This all coming from a 21 year old whos dad bought him the car. Why do you guys always hate on the younger crowd of Z owners? We all own the car cause we love it and thats why were a part of this forum and not the other ones.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:19 PM
AZ350Z

Well, I have a G spoiler and it took around an hour of sanding and prep work to get a good fit. Not too bad, and looks good. PM me if you need more info.
Old 08-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

People like you need to be kicked off of the forum. I occassionally check the other forums and this is the classiest one. These stupid posts are extremely immature and serve absolutely no purpose. This all coming from a 21 year old whos dad bought him the car. Why do you guys always hate on the younger crowd of Z owners? We all own the car cause we love it and thats why were a part of this forum and not the other ones.
excuse me? is this directed towards me? I told him what he wanted to hear, i have no extra info to give because i didnt have a first hand experience with installing the spoiler.

but seriously, the search function is easy to use.

few last things
im 20, I pay 411 a month for my car
my dad doesnt pay for my car, tuition, rent, food, or anything.
Old 08-19-2005, 07:09 PM
skirby015

excuse me? is this directed towards me? I told him what he wanted to hear, i have no extra info to give because i didnt have a first hand experience with installing the spoiler.

but seriously, the search function is easy to use.

few last things
im 20, I pay 411 a month for my car
my dad doesnt pay for my car, tuition, rent, food, or anything.
thank you
Old 08-19-2005, 07:15 PM
Queens 350z

***Mods PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD***
Old 08-19-2005, 09:38 PM
Anyone2u
Charter Member #82

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I had the G35 spoiler installed on my car and according to the bodyshop Wetworks Garage in Costa Mesa, CA it did take quite a bit of sanding to make it fit correctly. The toug part for them was deciding exactly where to put it on the rear deck since it wasn't made for the car and they didn't have anything to really go by. But after alot of work it sits on there fine. BTW, they did use bolts to attach it to the car which wasn't a problem for me since my previous spoiler (Vizage) also had to be bolted on.

I'm not sure if this is the same "black" Z that was mentioned, but I might as well post some pictures in case someone was interested in what it looks like and hadn't seen any pictures.

Old 08-20-2005, 06:35 AM
Queens 350z

Originally Posted by Anyone2u
I had the G35 spoiler installed on my car and according to the bodyshop Wetworks Garage in Costa Mesa, CA it did take quite a bit of sanding to make it fit correctly. The toug part for them was deciding exactly where to put it on the rear deck since it wasn't made for the car and they didn't have anything to really go by. But after alot of work it sits on there fine. BTW, they did use bolts to attach it to the car which wasn't a problem for me since my previous spoiler (Vizage) also had to be bolted on.

I'm not sure if this is the same "black" Z that was mentioned, but I might as well post some pictures in case someone was interested in what it looks like and hadn't seen any pictures.

Thanks for the info! BTW your car looks SICK. I wanted to get the g35 oem wing in carbon fiber but maybe ill do that later on. As for now im just going with the Vertex carbon fiber wing. But thanks for the info and the nice pics.