Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got my car painted.......

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 01:36 PM
supra crazy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL jy535 , no one really likes to talk **** about other ppls cars, but honestly, those taillights are horrendous. If EVERYONE is saying your taillights are hideous, its because, they are pretty damn ugly. I know every1 has their own taste, and im not any1 special to judge, but im sorry, you got some bad taste. Listen tho, paint your stock hood black and put it back on, put your stock taillights back on, paint your stock bumper that yellow and put it back on, and there you go, you have yourself a nice clean Z with a nice paintjob. Thats my opinion tho too
Old 01-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Rayden2001

Originally Posted by supra crazy
LOL jy535 , no one really likes to talk **** about other ppls cars, but honestly, those taillights are horrendous. If EVERYONE is saying your taillights are hideous, its because, they are pretty damn ugly. I know every1 has their own taste, and im not any1 special to judge, but im sorry, you got some bad taste. Listen tho, paint your stock hood black and put it back on, put your stock taillights back on, paint your stock bumper that yellow and put it back on, and there you go, you have yourself a nice clean Z with a nice paintjob. Thats my opinion tho too
Well thats your opinion and thats his car ... so your opinion doesn't matter to him or anybody else unless he asked for it.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:08 PM
supra crazy

Originally Posted by Rayden2001
Well thats your opinion and thats his car ... so your opinion doesn't matter to him or anybody else unless he asked for it.
That's also very true, but im sure many here can agree, that his 350 is riced the f*ck out.
Old 01-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Gryphin

the bodykit isnt bad supra crazy... i personal like it.. however, I do believe that the rims and tail lights are up to the same class level as the rest of the car. Your paint job and bodykit and hood and everything else says, I have money, and i know how to spend it.. but then we see the big ugly chrome rims and that just says, ok maybe i dont know how... then we see the tail ligths and that just screams to me... Im trying to show off for my friends like I was back in high school then TF&TF came out....

So please.. if all you change is the tail lights... that will be a major step up, and im sure you will get better scores at car shows if you just put some of bats overlays on your stock tail lights vs just slaping some of those tail lights on...
Old 01-05-2006, 09:03 AM
TwoNosBottles

I recognize those ugly altezzas. I think i saw that car at MRC motorsports during a BBq they had in the summer. That car was all black than I think.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:21 AM
COJ_General

Originally Posted by supra crazy
That's also very true, but im sure many here can agree, that his 350 is riced the f*ck out.

who cares?!!? its his car...he can do whatever he wants with it. And you know, alot of people do like that look.

Frankly I think the car looks awesome! I personally wouldnt purchase the tail lights (I like the '06 LEDS), but if you like it, then thats all that matters.
Old 01-06-2006, 04:43 AM
jy535

general good looks buddy
Old 01-06-2006, 02:08 PM
1795shadow

Default Remember the term K.I.S.S. ?

Keep it simple, your body kit has to go! Replace them with O.E. parts and the 2 tone paint can slide for now.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:28 PM
SPICOLLI

car looks cool man. dont want to hate bro but those lights are pretty bad, looks like you got some dough, invest in some j-spec tail lights might look better.
Old 05-12-2006, 08:21 PM
AznYellowZ

I like your car cause it's a 350z...but the black top doesn't go with that "light" color IMO...its looks cheesey...no comment on the tailights....and i deff think the JP vizage kit looks good on "darker" colored cars
Old 05-12-2006, 10:33 PM
Zincognito

i dont see what the big fawkin deal is here. If he decided he wanted his Z this way then so be it but last time i checked none of us are paying for any it so just chill.
Keep on modding man.....
Old 05-12-2006, 11:32 PM
S12 driver

The JP Vizage kit is one of the best looking agressive kit out there. (The other one is the VeilSide Ver.3) The color is not bad, the rim isn't too bad either, it's a little too tucked in, maybe get some spacers to kit it out a bit. Looking at the photoshopped pic with the rims blacked out, it actually looks really good.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:35 PM
blowdry

Long live Fidel whatever his name is. It's late and my post count is down. Thought, I'd be a post ***** ;o
Old 05-12-2006, 11:47 PM
jsupetran

OMG your Z looks like a 2000 celica!
Old 05-13-2006, 11:33 AM
350NISMO

You have a 350z, one of the sexiest cars on the planet. Yet, somehow, you have managed to make that car less desirable than **** in a cup made out of dry sh*t.
Old 05-13-2006, 12:20 PM
abyss

You did a great job on the car, so what if not everyone shares your taste, as long as you do thats all that matters, for those talking **** about his body kit, look how many people have that kit and give it A+ feedback. Stop showing your *** to join the crowd. The taillights aren't the best looking but they still flow with 'your' car.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:59 PM
ZlleH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He made a public post which opens up for people to make all kinds of comments. People who like the car, like you, and people who don't like the car, the majority.

I personally don't like that body kit on his car or anyone elses. The colour he choose reminds people of a puke colour, so that doesn't help the body kit out. Then he put on those tail lights which the majority of people find disgusting, so that doesn't help the body kit out either.

I'm sure people are offended that you like the car and give it a good feedback as much as you are offended by people who hate the car and give it a bad feedback.

Originally Posted by abyss
You did a great job on the car, so what if not everyone shares your taste, as long as you do thats all that matters, for those talking **** about his body kit, look how many people have that kit and give it A+ feedback. Stop showing your *** to join the crowd. The taillights aren't the best looking but they still flow with 'your' car.
Old 05-22-2006, 07:54 PM
LRod84

I like his idea with the two tone paint. I for one, dont really enjoy the yellow. I think if he had gone with silver or red, it would've been awesome. But I give props to the idea and actually doing it. And isnt this a really old thread? Regardless, the new rims are a significant improvment. you stuck with stern both times it looks like? anyways, the car looks good.
I'm not down with the whole crazy body kits with holes and scoops and all that.
congrats on the car though.

Last edited by LRod84; 05-22-2006 at 07:57 PM.