Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2012, 10:34 PM
TwoFastFurYa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PMed.
Old 05-15-2012, 10:36 PM
JeffJohnries

I guess the new "cool" thread posts from the long time users are meant too bash the new guys... Let's be honest we have all looked at those shiny black Logo's Alberto... So insert my jacka$$ comment here so all my forum homies can laugh and add to it.

OP in my opinion you should just leave your tails stock. Leaves the car just a little more class, because you never see a "real" sports car with murdered out tails. You usually see a **** load of civics and SRT-4's though...
Old 05-15-2012, 11:18 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

You have taken this modification thing into uncharted territory.

And now a word from the guy who has been following me for years. I keep telling him no you cannot touch my pee pee but he just doesn't pay attention.

Last edited by davidv; 05-23-2012 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:38 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,306 Likes on 1,661 Posts

Originally Posted by JeffJohnries
I guess the new "cool" thread posts from the long time users are meant too bash the new guys... Let's be honest we have all looked at those shiny black Logo's Alberto... So insert my jacka$$ comment here so all my forum homies can laugh and add to it.

OP in my opinion you should just leave your tails stock. Leaves the car just a little more class, because you never see a "real" sports car with murdered out tails. You usually see a **** load of civics and SRT-4's though...
That and 80' s and 90's mullet mobiles
Old 05-16-2012, 01:08 AM
bluelineshooter

Instead of having them tinted black, have them tinted solar orange to match your car!!!
I'm just kidding. I agree with just leaving them stock. I can see how the orange and red bugs you but save the time and money and buy some go fast stuff!
...and congrats on the purchase. I love orange ZZZZZZ'S!!!
Old 05-16-2012, 01:34 AM
Augustus46

I haven't heard anything good about aftermarket tails.
Old 05-16-2012, 09:33 AM
TPete19

OP,
I've got a solar orange as well. I tinted my tails with vinyl. I am now thinking about pulling that off. With this color, the tinted tails just don't work any better than the OEM red.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:12 AM
TheWan

^ Vinyl is the way to go if you want to blackout your lights (easy to take off if you don't like it. Putting it on is PIA though)

Alberto just likes to take out his insecurities on others. Not everyone on this forum is bad.
Old 05-16-2012, 11:17 AM
f-350z

I sprayed my +06 tails. Sometimes they look good, sometimes I hates them

You can always use vinyl, then you can decide
Old 05-16-2012, 12:13 PM
TPete19

Here's what my tails look like with some cheapo ebay tints.

Every time I look at them, I want to change 'em. But at the same time, that's how I felt with them red.
Old 05-16-2012, 01:05 PM
realist alive

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

get some VHT night shades and learn how to paint if you dont like it follow the thread on how to restore headlights with the uv sealer and follow that to remove it, i had my turn signals blacked out and i used that technique to remove it with flawless results

Last edited by realist alive; 05-16-2012 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:14 PM
mr. sparco

Received 454 Likes on 318 Posts

Don't do them too dark, takes away the clean look IMO.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:24 PM
TwinZ

Originally Posted by Alberto
LOL @ you spending $85 on those badges which will flake in 1 month

Please plasti dip your nostrils and mouth so that you stop breathing. Have a family member report to us that you have passed. Gracias.
Alberto, did someone **** in your cereal this morning? So far every post i've read of yours is you being a smart *** to somebody over nothing. You got anything better to do?
I started a thread about how much hp stock internals can handle.. your response had nothing to do with my question but had to do with my personal name.. you said my name, Logan, is "a gay **** fluffer name". So to help me and everyone else on this forum, take your scrawny beaner *** to another forum or quit making smart *** comments. I'm new to this forum and so far your the only negative i've seen.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:09 PM
Phenom
Toasty

Received 1,382 Likes on 990 Posts

Originally Posted by TwinZ
Alberto, did someone **** in your cereal this morning? So far every post i've read of yours is you being a smart *** to somebody over nothing. You got anything better to do?
I started a thread about how much hp stock internals can handle.. your response had nothing to do with my question but had to do with my personal name.. you said my name, Logan, is "a gay **** fluffer name". So to help me and everyone else on this forum, take your scrawny beaner *** to another forum or quit making smart *** comments. I'm new to this forum and so far your the only negative i've seen.
He just does it to see how many other members quote his posts with rofl emotions and humorous jpegs. Gifs if he's extra funny. If its old school members who "+1" or find his post funny, it makes him feel super special.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:04 PM
realist alive

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

welcome to the forum, after you have been here for a while you will find 99% of his smart a$$ comments hilarious. just give it some time and keep quiet about it, or you can go to the other site, or the other site that some of the members of the other site created. oh ya watch out for davidv he is just as funny but with less raw but raping that alberto is willing to dish out.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:44 PM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Threads merged

This mod has been done hundreds of times and there are already plenty of threads, another is not needed
Old 05-16-2012, 10:22 PM
dykel3fiddyz

Originally Posted by TPete19
OP,
I've got a solar orange as well. I tinted my tails with vinyl. I am now thinking about pulling that off. With this color, the tinted tails just don't work any better than the OEM red.

hahaha! Well ****. What do we do man?
Old 05-16-2012, 10:27 PM
dykel3fiddyz

Well said sir. I dont see how he can make fun of your name and his name is ****ing "ALBERTO". Reminds me of that damn beef jerky. I see no point in acting like a ****ing douche bag over the internet. No i didn't order those damn Emblems. I meant to say i ordered that color PAINT to paint them. I wish we all threw together a car meet. And then see him say **** like that. Cause he'd get knocked the **** back to Meh He Co. "GRACIAS".
Old 05-17-2012, 01:21 AM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Overlays, can always be removed with relative ease down the line . I offer two tints. Email me if interested.

B@t™

Last edited by Blue Batmobile; 05-17-2012 at 01:22 AM.