Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Courtesy Nissan kick plate

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2003, 12:00 AM
SirZaLot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Courtesy Nissan kick plate

Anyone bought the kick plate from Courtest Nissan? Is it the real kick plate from dealer's option? I mean like some key chains Courtest Nissan sell, there are 4 dots on the Z logo instead of 3 dots. So the kick plate they have, do they have 3 or 4 dots on the Z logo?

Thx
Old 01-29-2003, 06:45 AM
principe

Default Key Chain

I purchased the king chain for $11. To be honest I think it isn't worth it, the Z is a stick on that I know will come off. A piece of cheap grade leather.

I purchased the car set as well for $100, the box came broken and bent, the velcro separated. Not worth the money in honest opinion.

Dont know that I would order from them again given the quality!

Old 01-29-2003, 07:07 AM
zwindsor
Twisty addict

Default Re: Courtesy Nissan kick plate

Originally posted by KaiKai
Anyone bought the kick plate from Courtest Nissan? Is it the real kick plate from dealer's option? I mean like some key chains Courtest Nissan sell, there are 4 dots on the Z logo instead of 3 dots. So the kick plate they have, do they have 3 or 4 dots on the Z logo?

Thx
The kick plate is an official Nissan accessory not aftermarket. It will have the 3 dots.
Old 01-29-2003, 01:16 PM
SirZaLot

Yep, I decided to order them from strictlyZ, I kind of trust them more.
Old 01-29-2003, 01:45 PM
Coach_Rose

Default Good Choice not going with Courtesy

Courtesy (or I should say lack there of) is not one of my favorite dealers. I was trying to order a Z from them, but they just acted disinterested in my business. No one would bother to return calls and the like. StrictlyZ seems to appreciate the Z and it buyers.

Just my 2 cents
Old 01-29-2003, 06:33 PM
Michael-Dallas

Default Re: Good Choice not going with Courtesy

Originally posted by Coach_Rose
Courtesy (or I should say lack there of) is not one of my favorite dealers. I was trying to order a Z from them, but they just acted disinterested in my business. No one would bother to return calls and the like. StrictlyZ seems to appreciate the Z and it buyers.
When did you try to order from them and who did you speak to? I know that they won't anybody order a Z because their allotment is sold out (until the next year?). And if memory serves me correct, Joe Luna is the primary 350Z salesguy.

Regarding their parts dept, I've bought parts from them since 96 and I've never had any problems. Hell, most, if not all, of the parts guys know me. I can vouch for the other Dallas 300ZX guys who buy their parts from there as well. The parts dept is pretty active in the Z, Maxima, and SE-R communities.

If you encounter any problems w/ your parts order, then contact the parts manager, Steve Richardson, and he will try and make things better.

Michael.
Old 01-30-2003, 07:38 AM
350dgrz

Default Re: Good choice not going with Courtesy

I ordered a front chin spoiler from them Dec 3 and waited and waited. I called back about 3 weeks later and found out that they had the order but, did not fill it. The parts person offerd to ship next day air. I will not be placing anymore orders through them
Old 01-30-2003, 11:18 AM
robertchen

i ordered my z fron courtesy, nice people there, especially parts dept.
Old 01-30-2003, 02:58 PM
Coach_Rose

Default Re: Re: Good Choice not going with Courtesy

Originally posted by Michael-Dallas
When did you try to order from them and who did you speak to? I know that they won't anybody order a Z because their allotment is sold out (until the next year?). And if memory serves me correct, Joe Luna is the primary 350Z salesguy.

Michael.
Joe was the guy I was working through. I was trying to order in October/November. I don't think he believed I was serious, this could of been a fault of mine too. He just seemed disinterested. Plus, I'm not a big fan of car dealers and I atleast want to feel somewhat important before they take me to the cleaners. When they have what you want, they have an advantage.

On another note, Michael you live in Frisco? I teach at the High School here. Do you have any kids in school?

Bob
Old 01-30-2003, 03:04 PM
MannishBoy
350Z-holic

I had great service from their parts group. I ordered wheel locks, a hatch net, some oil filters, and a hat. I forgot to order touch up, so I called them the next morning. They added the touch up paint to the order and shipped the same day.
Old 01-30-2003, 04:22 PM
Michael-Dallas

Default Re: Re: Re: Good Choice not going with Courtesy

On another note, Michael you live in Frisco? I teach at the High School here. Do you have any kids in school?
Yep, go Coons! (Although I'm a Plano Wildcat ) If you live in Frisco, then you might be interested in the Frisco forum: http://www.frisco-online.com

Michael.
Old 01-30-2003, 06:32 PM
sunzet

Angry

I recently ordered a front chin spoiler from courtesy nissan and some other stuff. the order came in ok but they charged my CC an extra 353 USD for no reason.... i called them and they credit my account. My statetment came in and i found that they double charge me for my previous order. what the frak?.. Now I got i call them again... No good