Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lip Spoiler, Splitter, Add-On Etc. Are There Any That

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2003, 02:03 AM
KJ-350

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lip Spoiler, Splitter, Add-On Etc. Are There Any That

are smaller? im not doing a kit, just looking for a nice and subtle front piece. but all the ones out so far look like a young kid could rest on or a invitation for so jerk to walk up and step on it they are so big. anyone know of one (or more) that is similar / along the lines of some of the styles for a S2000 or even the E36 M3 fronts?

few examples...

Old 02-08-2003, 12:58 AM
KJ-350

Old 02-08-2003, 04:16 PM
Mr Fairlady

VEILSIDE is the smoothest like the S2000 OEM lip I think....it slides into the mouth of the front bumper and attaches on the sides and bottom

Mine(lip) is still pending.All the others are kinda big--Ings+1 looks good but w/o the rest of the kit it will look Like *** IMO---you need the whole sides and rear to make that look good!
I'm going for just a "front lip/lowered on 19's ride" w/ hopefully the power to back up the Ext mods!!oNLY Time will tell!

NISMO kit would look good w/ just the front bumper and it has a very subtle lip to it that I would much rather have then theVEILSIDE but NISMO is too damn high---and I'm kinda scared about color matching bumpers so I'll stick to the VEILSiDEvr.1!
Attached Thumbnails Lip Spoiler, Splitter, Add-On Etc. Are There Any That-veilpic.jpg  
Old 02-08-2003, 11:26 PM
KJ-350

Originally posted by Mr Fairlady
VEILSIDE is the smoothest like the S2000 OEM lip I think....it slides into the mouth of the front bumper and attaches on the sides and bottom

Mine(lip) is still pending.All the others are kinda big--Ings+1 looks good but w/o the rest of the kit it will look Like *** IMO---you need the whole sides and rear to make that look good!
I'm going for just a "front lip/lowered on 19's ride" w/ hopefully the power to back up the Ext mods!!oNLY Time will tell!

NISMO kit would look good w/ just the front bumper and it has a very subtle lip to it that I would much rather have then theVEILSIDE but NISMO is too damn high---and I'm kinda scared about color matching bumpers so I'll stick to the VEILSiDEvr.1!
wow I do like that one! same on those little sides! simple but they do the job pretty good! happen to know the prices on that front and sides?
Old 02-09-2003, 09:08 AM
Mr Fairlady

Lip is like $360 FRP--$470 Carbon fiber--awaiting arivial from the Homeland-"Japan"!

Same price w/ the sides,....I'll probably end up gettin Nismo Knock off side skirts but Veilside is not badly priced or riced!!!!
Old 02-09-2003, 10:15 AM
KJ-350

compared to the others, yah that is not all that bad. still kind of high though for what they actaully are,b ut I guess thats the arftermarket. im thinking the CF one might look preety sweet on Lemans. and when you think about the price difference between the two ir kind of makes sense going with the CF one b/c a good quality prep and paint job is going to be an easy $100 or more. to bad there wasnt a knock-off of this one out, I'll take it in a min LOL
Old 02-09-2003, 06:16 PM
axcilla

Actually we make the the first two you see for the Honda S2000.

We have made a bumper protector for the 350Z, it can be seen at

http://www.350z-accessories.com

It's a smaller piece, however the shape of the front of the 350Z, did not allow the piece to be made as easily as the one we made for the Honda S2000

axcilla
Old 02-11-2003, 12:09 PM
FstQban

Wow. How have I missed that Veilside lip all this time?! I love it. Just paint it, slip it on the front and whalla...an asthetically pleasing front lip. Now if someone could just tell me which Veilside kit that one is from.. 1, 2,... 234? Thanks for any help on the subject.
Old 02-11-2003, 12:34 PM
Sup

Originally posted by FstQban
Wow. How have I missed that Veilside lip all this time?! I love it. Just paint it, slip it on the front and whalla...an asthetically pleasing front lip. Now if someone could just tell me which Veilside kit that one is from.. 1, 2,... 234? Thanks for any help on the subject.
That's Version 1.
Old 02-11-2003, 11:29 PM
KJ-350

Mmmmmmm CF!