Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Body Kit

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2006, 08:42 AM
Celestial

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Kit

Hello Everybody, this is my first post on here so wanted to say Hello.
I've been doing quite a lot of reading about the Z's in general, anything from engine work to body kits and even though I don't own one just yet (6 more months ) I am completely obsessed with the Z's.

I've been looking for this kit all over the web and just can't find it. Does anyone know what kit this is? I'm currently looking at Veilside 3 and Do Luck kits as this will be my first upgrade once I get the car. I can't make up my mind as to what looks better, both are really appealing, for some reason the tail of this kit is sick as hell so I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback. Thanks ahead for your help.
Attached Thumbnails Body Kit-futurebaby.jpg  
Old 09-26-2006, 08:49 AM
josephchihweilu

do me a favor and don't get that kit. go with the do-luck if u got the money.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:50 AM
Kabeetz

That's hideous man.. may I suggest a shiny, new civic?
Old 09-26-2006, 08:53 AM
Celestial

Originally Posted by Kabeetz
That's hideous man.. may I suggest a shiny, new civic?
Sorry, not a ricer.

Joseph, what's wrong with that kit? And why would you pick Do Luck over Veilside? I'm just curious, I'm not trying to start a war or a big argument between what's better and who like what mosts, I just want to find out if there's anything wrong with the kits and why do you guys think this one is that hideous? Obviously I don't have access to the front of this so I don't really know. I just like the back facia.
Old 09-26-2006, 08:59 AM
Celestial

What about this one? I just want something that's gonna sit low and that's appealing.
Attached Thumbnails Body Kit-ws_15.jpg  
Old 09-26-2006, 09:43 AM
Celestial

does anyone know what kit this is?
Old 09-26-2006, 10:18 AM
BlackZero6

maybe it would look ok on a new gen eclipse.......please...dont get that kit...or the other one...we dont need more rice
Old 09-26-2006, 10:24 AM
mndthegap1

Weber Sports

here ya go

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com...il.php?ID=3994

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com...il.php?ID=3996

Last edited by mndthegap1; 09-26-2006 at 10:46 AM.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:12 AM
Celestial

Originally Posted by BlackZero6
maybe it would look ok on a new gen eclipse.......please...dont get that kit...or the other one...we dont need more rice
Guys, I can see how you think that this may be rice but one can say the same thing about Do Luck or Veilside. Ground effects are ground effects, I'm an American living in Chicago IL, not a ricer, I do like import cars but isn't Nissan from Japan anyway? So is Accura, so is Honda, so Toyota, and so on and so on? I really don't see why you wouldn't like this kit.
Old 09-26-2006, 11:59 AM
Celestial

I got some questions folks:
1. Would I have to ride higher all the time in order not to scrape it all the time? I don't know what clearance that is but it's sitting pretty low. One pot hole and that's it. What springs would you recommend if I would have to raise it up all the time?

2. Does anybody that has either veilside 3 or do luck kits have that problem of scraping the road all the time trying to avoid pot holes left and right? I know that it will happen sooner or later. Oh yeah, I won't be driving this car every day, it's pretty much just gonna sit in a garage and get worked on all the time.

Sorry for the noobie questions but I want to get as much information as possible before I get a kit.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:20 PM
jimpa_84

It´s the xeigen kit.
You can find it at www.quantumautosport.com/
Old 09-26-2006, 12:26 PM
Celestial

Originally Posted by jimpa_84
It´s the xeigen kit.
You can find it at www.quantumautosport.com/
Thanks bro. I checked out the linky but couldn't find the kit 'cause I can't read german so I just googled for it and got it right away.

Hey dude, if you can could you give me some feedback on my last two questions? I really don't know wether I should get Veilside 3 or Weber Sports.
Again sorry for the noobie questions.
Old 09-26-2006, 12:52 PM
mndthegap1

those cars in the pics look like they have a nice drop on them aswell, if you dont change the suspension you prob. wont sit that low, and prob. wont scrape as bad as those 2 cars would.
fibergalss is fiberglass.. if you hit something i dont think it will matter which kit it is it will crack.
the FRP and PFRP are stonger and more durable... and can take more punishment but still made with fiberglass.

urethane kit is the way to go IMO

Last edited by mndthegap1; 09-26-2006 at 12:57 PM.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:09 PM
Celestial

Originally Posted by mndthegap1
those cars in the pics look like they have a nice drop on them aswell, if you dont change the suspension you prob. wont sit that low, and prob. wont scrape as bad as those 2 cars would.
fibergalss is fiberglass.. if you hit something i dont think it will matter which kit it is it will crack.
the FRP and PFRP are stonger and more durable... and can take more punishment but still made with fiberglass.

urethane kit is the way to go IMO
Thanks for the feedback dude, any idea which springs/shocks/bags are the best for occassional driving, I'm refering to the ones that you can adjust the height from inside the car.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:21 PM
abyss

go for the xeigen kit since you live in Chicago. you can make money plowing roads in the winter with that bad *** lip...

Old 09-26-2006, 01:26 PM
Celestial

Originally Posted by abyss
go for the xeigen kit since you live in Chicago. you can make money plowing roads in the winter with that bad *** lip...
Pretty funny.

Why am I getting flamed for asking a question? I already know that I'm not gonna get the xeigen kit. I'm trying to decide between weber sports and veilside 3.

Seriously guys, why am I getting flamed for asking a simple comparison question? Just 'cause I'm new at this doesn't mean you guys should get on my *** like that, I've done my research as much as I could, I seriously don't know what to go with.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:41 PM
abyss

I wasn't flaming i was j/k. What color is your Z? that helps decide alot, some kits look best on certain colors. I'd go with the Webber, there are alot of V3 and as far as we know only 1 forum member has a webber front bumper.

Last edited by abyss; 09-26-2006 at 01:44 PM.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:46 PM
Celestial

I wasn't flaming i was j/k. What color is your Z? that helps decide alot, some kits look best on certain colors.
Don't hate me when I say this but I don't own one yet. Will be getting a Magnetic Black within 6 months. I've been literaly obsessed with the Z's since they came out but couldn't afford one. Need to finish building my music studio first and then get my baby Z.
What do you recommend with MB color? I saw pictures of Veilside 3 and it was barely noticable.
Old 09-26-2006, 01:54 PM
abyss

order a do-luck then, that wold look best and you'll be looking at 6+ months to get it. heh
Old 09-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Celestial

order a do-luck then, that wold look best and you'll be looking at 6+ months to get it. heh
why do you say 6+ months? Is that how long it takes for them to ship it or something? Are they on backorder? Also, why did you pick Do Luck over Veilside 3? Just curious.

Quick Reply: Body Kit