Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yet another emblem question, I need to know..

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007 | 07:14 PM
ickysz

Default Yet another emblem question, I need to know..

Ok I dont know if this will be moved or what & I know theres been tons of emblem posts, but after all of my searching, I just couldnt find a detailed enough answer for this.
I just ordered the chrome Z for my front bumper, I read in one posts that after removal of the nissan logo there are "nubs"? or something behind it that the Z doesnt cover up... Question is, what exactly is behind the emblem, will there be "things" exposed & will I need to have a body shop touch up the spot (if something is showing)? It's gonna suck if I cant just take the nissan emblem off & slap the new one on without any trouble...

Sorry if this is an irritating repost. I just need to know if I'm gonna have to dish out more $$$ now
Old 06-01-2007 | 08:15 PM
first350

Originally Posted by ickysz
Ok I dont know if this will be moved or what & I know theres been tons of emblem posts, but after all of my searching, I just couldnt find a detailed enough answer for this.
I just ordered the chrome Z for my front bumper, I read in one posts that after removal of the nissan logo there are "nubs"? or something behind it that the Z doesnt cover up... Question is, what exactly is behind the emblem, will there be "things" exposed & will I need to have a body shop touch up the spot (if something is showing)? It's gonna suck if I cant just take the nissan emblem off & slap the new one on without any trouble...

Sorry if this is an irritating repost. I just need to know if I'm gonna have to dish out more $$$ now

if you're just replacing the front Nissan emblem, then it's fine...your new chrome Z emblem should be the same size. The only concern is if you want to take it off all together...then there's 2 small holes and an indention.

to take it off, you'll need to access the interior side of the front bumper and use something to pop the emblem off.