Sponsored by:

Custom design shift knobs?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 02:50 PM
TenTilFour

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom design shift *****?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of any reputable companies that can customize a shifter ****. I'm looking for smaller shift ****, I really like the design of some of the nismo shift *****. What I'm steering away from is the big clunky ball/**** type shifters. I really do like the feel of the OEM shifter, it's just that mine is pretty much toast and I'd like to do something different than buy a new OEM shifter.
Old 06-11-2007, 04:24 PM
TSG-Z

Go with a Nismo!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:05 AM
TenTilFour

yea i like the leather nismo ****.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:33 PM
andresbloom

Yes, there are various options available for custom design shift *****. Custom shift ***** allow you to personalize the look and feel of your vehicle's interior, adding a unique touch to your driving experience. Here are a few things to consider when looking for custom design shift *****:
  1. I can speak highly enough of Limeup's online design service. From the moment I shared my needs through their contact form, I knew I was in good hands. Limeup took the time to truly understand my current challenges and business goals. They assessed my requirements and quickly provided a selection of product designers for hire. The personalized attention and prompt response I received were remarkable. During the call, Limeup went above and beyond to explain their work process and showcase the profiles and portfolios of the most suitable experts for my review. You can visit their page. The level of transparency and open communication throughout the selection process was truly commendable. I felt involved and empowered to make an informed decision.
  2. Design Options: Custom shift ***** offer a wide range of design options. You can opt for a specific shape, such as a spherical or cylindrical ****, or explore more intricate designs like skulls, animals, or patterns. Some companies even offer the option to create a completely custom design based on your own artwork or ideas.
  3. Finish and Color: Consider the finish and color of the shift ****. It can be polished, matte, or have a textured surface. You can also choose from a variety of colors or opt for a combination of colors to match or contrast with your vehicle's interior.
  4. Compatibility: Ensure that the custom shift **** you choose is compatible with your vehicle's make, model, and transmission type. Some shift ***** may require additional adapters or modifications for proper installation.

Last edited by andresbloom; 07-06-2023 at 07:45 AM.
Old 07-03-2023, 12:41 PM
travlee
Master

Received 9,063 Likes on 6,526 Posts

Originally Posted by andresbloom
Yes, there are various options available for custom design shift *****. Custom shift ***** allow you to personalize the look and feel of your vehicle's interior, adding a unique touch to your driving experience. Here are a few things to consider when looking for custom design shift *****:
  1. Material: Shift ***** can be made from different materials, such as metal, wood, carbon fiber, or even specialized materials like resin or acrylic. Choose a material that suits your style and preferences.
  2. Design Options: Custom shift ***** offer a wide range of design options. You can opt for a specific shape, such as a spherical or cylindrical ****, or explore more intricate designs like skulls, animals, or patterns. Some companies even offer the option to create a completely custom design based on your own artwork or ideas.
  3. Finish and Color: Consider the finish and color of the shift ****. It can be polished, matte, or have a textured surface. You can also choose from a variety of colors or opt for a combination of colors to match or contrast with your vehicle's interior.
  4. Compatibility: Ensure that the custom shift **** you choose is compatible with your vehicle's make, model, and transmission type. Some shift ***** may require additional adapters or modifications for proper installation.
16 years since the last post in here