Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jim@showstoppers scams AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 10:05 AM
jperleon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Research? I've gotten plenty of threads saying THERE's fit. Does that mean mine will? NO! it doesn't. Jim keeps repeating the same thing about an authorized deal from chuck. What about CHUCK'S authorzied deal that he was going to pay for return shipping? I'll tell you what JIM, refund me $400 and I'll pay for shipping. How about that? your only losing $35 dollars. and you'll have yourself another lip you can pawn off on someone else for another$365. Thats almost half the shipping cost. That seems resonable especially after you and chuck have lied about paying the entire cost.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

no offense, but i don't think YOU get to make the deals. you should either take jims offer or leave it be.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:10 AM
sumfknguy

Originally Posted by ncparamedic
Dude pop smoke from this situation and get on with your life.

"pop'n smoke!!"

"throwing grenade!!"

"Cover me! I'm reloading!!"

"yah gahbege!"

"***** in ya mouth, ***** in ya mouth!"

schit, my bad.... back to this circus of a thread

Last edited by sumfknguy; 12-28-2007 at 10:12 AM.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:15 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by sumfknguy
"pop'n smoke!!"

"throwing grenade!!"

"Cover me! I'm reloading!!"

"yah gahbege!"

"***** in ya mouth, ***** in ya mouth!"

schit, my bad.... back to this circus of a thread

LMAO
Old 12-28-2007, 10:16 AM
jperleon

Originally Posted by Olivia350z
no offense, but i don't think YOU get to make the deals. you should either take jims offer or leave it be.
None taken, but why do you say that? I have been resonable for a while trying to get a replacement in the begining and he blew me off like it was no big deal. Then to be lied to by the both of them? It took him this long to agree to send it back? Why did it take this long? This should have been the first response I got back. I think this a pretty resonable offer seeing as he was bragging about paying over $2000 out of his pocket. What is $35 dollars to him? not much I would assume....
Old 12-28-2007, 10:19 AM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

well thats like saying... you can go to any store/shop and tell them what to do or how to run their place, it just doesn't happen. if Jim thinks the piece he sent you is in perfect condition... then why don't you just sell it? just drop the whole thing and just get your money back by selling it.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:20 AM
Deftones

Originally Posted by ReV2Red
Yes you took it to a shop twice, but it was the same fuking shop, you ****!!!

Take it somewhere else!!!
QFT
Old 12-28-2007, 10:24 AM
jperleon

Originally Posted by Olivia350z
well thats like saying... you can go to any store/shop and tell them what to do or how to run their place, it just doesn't happen. if Jim thinks the piece he sent you is in perfect condition... then why don't you just sell it? just drop the whole thing and just get your money back by selling it.

Becuase who is going to pay 365 for it? i've gotten an offer for 175 on here because he doesn't know if it is going to fit.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:27 AM
Olivia
Z-GiRL

well, which would you rather... it just sit in your place collecting dust... or you sell it and at least make some of your money back?

btw... usually people who are selling things don't take offers. they set prices. so ask at least 250 for it. and get at least half of your money back
Old 12-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Russ@Z1

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by jperleon
Becuase who is going to pay 365 for it? i've gotten an offer for 175 on here because he doesn't know if it is going to fit.

That's your own fault for "claiming" it doesn't fit. How do you know the shop attempting the install just didn't want to do what it takes thinking they might break the lip when in reality it would work? Did you watch over their shoulders or just take their word for it without knowing EXACTLY what they did or didn't do?
Old 12-28-2007, 10:42 AM
slowxturtle

None taken, but why do you say that? I have been resonable for a while trying to get a replacement in the begining and he blew me off like it was no big deal. Then to be lied to by the both of them? It took him this long to agree to send it back? Why did it take this long? This should have been the first response I got back. I think this a pretty resonable offer seeing as he was bragging about paying over $2000 out of his pocket. What is $35 dollars to him? not much I would assume....
I think that's a pretty reasonable offer too, actually. $35 is not much to settle this. Granted, the OP should sent the lip back undamaged first at his cost and then get refunded $400 from the vendor. No offense, but the vendor can't trust you, or anyone for that matter, to refund first and then get the lip back.

Listen, OP, you're really not listening to anyone but yourself. All your focused on is trying to argue your position. I don't think anyone is against you because of your newness to the forum or because they are friends with the vendor. I don't know any of you, but it's the way you're coming off, as an unreasonable customer. Like a few people have said in earlier posts, why would anyone give you a refund on a product that is probably fine? Including shipping costs to send the product to you in the first place, then paying for it to be shipped back would cost the vendor about $160 negative out of his pocket because you "don't want it anymore". Not to mention you messed with the product so now it's not new anymore and will be even more difficult to resell. Many online stores charge a restocking fee, even for unopened items, for the hassle of customer returns. You don't get to make demands because you're a customer and you're entitled to ANYTHING. He doens't HAVE to give you any type of customer service if he doesn't want too. His business might suffer from that, but it's his choice. I see alot of people throwing a tantrum inside retail stores because they are not getting the customer service THEY think they are entitled too. They are idiots, just like you are looking like (no offense). Again, I don't have a problem with you, as I assume nobody else really does, so I apologize if I'm sound like I'm attacking you.

You keep stating that you went to an authorized seibon retailer and they couldn't get it on, twice. Everyone is saying to go to ANOTHER place. Keyword is ANOTHER place. You're not listening to that part. So, take your lip and take it to ANOTHER place and actually pay them this time so they will make a serious attempt to put it on. Take it to Z1 or wherever, because chances are, YOU AINT GONNA GET A REFUND.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:46 AM
Ghost 350z

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm still trying to figure out why you had to b1tch out and have your dad call showstoppers. Maybe thats just me
Old 12-28-2007, 10:54 AM
Deftones

You know everyone here is calling me a whiney ***** and that I cant afford to take it somewhere. Funny, because in the original thread I said I did take it somewhere and in this thread I mentioned I WAS willing to drive to forged or Z1 performance? Did you all forget that? Most likely, because you have sided with him from day one. Also, everyone keeps saying I live in a shitty state, but when ZdayZ comes around everyone here is all about it? Go somewhere else and drive if you don't like it. I'm 20 min away from the dragon. So looks like it is going to be me only for ZdayZ because it is shitty?? I don't think so.

I made it very clear in the OP that I didn't want it anymore. He has had plenty of opportunities to send me a replacement. But because he thought his end was done he quit talking to me? GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! LETS ALL BE IGNORED BECUASE JIM DOESN'T THINK I'M GOOD ENOUGH TO TALK TO. But yet, before I sent him money he was my best friend? What a two-faced liar! The only one at that company who has not lied to me was a guy named Rocky. This was because I talked to him for 15 seconds while he put me on hold for Chuck the first time I called.

You and your company have had many commplaints about being SHADY. It was also proven that Chuck lies by someone else who experienced the same problem as me. How hard is this to understand, I WANT A REFUND, this was stated in the OP. Jim and Chuck have had plenty of time to fix this with a replacement.

Jim and Chuck have both lied to me, but yet everyone sides with the liar? I have caught him in many lies, and have even pointed them out in this thread. Jim has changed his story many of times and somehow I'm the one at fault? NO. I have tried handling this nice and easy. I offered to take it somewhere and I did TWICE. I even offered to DRIVE TO GEORGIA, to take it to forged or Z1. So how am I the cheap one? He is the one who is trying to save $80 for shipping. Think about it Jim, you schedule a pick for $80 dollars and refund my money. You never hear from me again. End of deal you are out $80 dollars if that because you have an account with DHL.

I like how everyone is calling me poor and a cheap *** because I offered to drive out of my way and pay for installation. I even took it locally to have it put on. But I forgot because my post count is low, so i'm a cheap little kid.
It seems to me that you like to speculate a lot as to what people are trying to do to you behind the scenes when they are not pm'ing you and answering your phone calls. I like to speculate myself Why don't you tell us what the real reasons are for the sand in your vag. https://my350z.com/forum/expired-vendor-classifieds/260532-frp-nismo-v2-bumper-w-cf-canards-best-quality-and-fitment-period.html Could it be that you don't want this lip anymore... not because it doesn't fit and that you feel lied to... but because you have buyers remorse and would rather have an aftermarket bumper instead of a lip? If that is the case, it's pretty low of you to come on here and attack a vendor with 95.7% positive feedback, negatively affecting his potential future sales... all because you've changed your mind.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:18 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bragging? I don't think I would be bragging about losing money, maybe it's just me?

I have paid out money out of my own pocket to pay for legitimate claims that the manufactures won't cover, your claim is not legitimate therefor you get nothing.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:20 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
Bragging? I don't think I would be bragging about losing money, maybe it's just me?
Baller yo.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Sco2355

Like some people already said. If you're so willing to drive to Forged or Z1 than fawking do it. You tried twice in two months time to put a lip on by the same incompetent shop. Take it to a reputable place and be happy.

I don't blame Jim for ignoring you after the sale was completed because honestly if I got my inbox blown up by so many pointless messages I'd just put you on the ignore list and call it a day.

You're stuck with the lip, you're not getting a refund, you refuse to let showstoppers prove you wrong, and you won't sell it because you can't get the 365 you paid for it before you tampered with it, so wtf else you have left to pick from? Take the offer and end this thread.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:25 AM
jperleon

The REAL reason why I dont want this lip anymore is because it doesn't fit. I'm tired of trying to be nice to Jim and Chuck. I have been more than willing to coperate with him in the beginning. Now i'm tired of being ********ted around. I started shopping around for another front end because my bank refund my money to begin with. Which put my paypal account in the negative. So nice try at trying to show that i just didn't want it anymore. If Jim doesn't want to split shipping on a refund, then i will take this to the next level. Jim i've asked once before, where is my invoice that i never recieved?
All this could have been avoided if you would have handled it correctly in the first place. I wanted a replacement and you said you couldn't do that. Then Jim and Chuck started lieing and crossing stories? How is that a fair business practice?

Everyone keeps saying i'm only looking at my side of the story. I was there and watched the work being done on my car. It didn't fit. It was not forced on there because it then would have caused cracking. Which we all know could NOT be refunded or replaced. So to every one saying give it a little force then talking about stress cracks and how the lip is no good, think about what your saying. The lip is in exact condition as I receieved it. So why couldn't he take a refund? I'm offereing to pay half of return shipping. Whats the big deal?
Old 12-28-2007, 11:27 AM
iStan
ZR

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I started shopping around for another front end because my bank refund my money to begin with.
Wait I might have missed this... You have the Lip and the Money?
Old 12-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If Jim doesn't want to split shipping on a refund, then i will take this to the next level.
I don't know how much clearer I can make it. Take it to the "next level" then, but please leave this thread open, it's just too funny.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:28 AM
kspec

Yea man just try to get your money back then.
Stress Cracks on Carbon Fiber lip = big no no....

this problem is getting too big and messing with Jim's business.
Losing a couple hundred bucks by a business is little money that can be made again. A business can take the hit to please 1 customer to bring in 5 customers.

Quick Reply: Jim@showstoppers scams AGAIN