Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

Another "I painted my dash" Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008 | 06:41 AM
ickysz

I thought this forum was for a tight Z community, to talk about our cars & share pictures/storys, without having to worry about a bunch of ego **** strong morons, I'm not coming back to this board, it's pointless.

1 thing though, there needs to be a sticky thread somewhere with the correct definition of RICER, because getting called a Ricer for painting my dash silver is ignorance at best, is it loud? No it matches my car. Do I think it makes me go faster? Uh no I just like the way it looks, I got the idea from members on this board.
There's a thread 'naked in 08' with a guy that covers his Z with decals & stickers, jesus christ if I would have made that thread with the same decals, I would have been torn apart, guess because I'm a "NOOB". whoopie.
Old 05-12-2008 | 06:50 AM
phreaktor
Design Engineer
Premier Member

I agree. There are a lot of dicks in here. Seems like a lot of the people who run their mouths are bone stock because they can't afford anything besides the car.
Old 05-12-2008 | 04:16 PM
surfcity40

Originally Posted by ickysz
I thought this forum was for a tight Z community, to talk about our cars & share pictures/storys, without having to worry about a bunch of ego **** strong morons, I'm not coming back to this board, it's pointless..
whatever no0b. totally kidding. I was just goofing. I'm waiting to see the photos btw. Are they in this thread? See how the mods don't like you? they refuse to lock this ish.
Old 05-12-2008 | 04:39 PM
Ruthless18x

Originally Posted by phreaktor
I agree. There are a lot of dicks in here. Seems like a lot of the people who run their mouths are bone stock because they can't afford anything besides the car.

Yeah we all do it. I'm totally stock. I just make up all the stuff in my signature.
Old 05-12-2008 | 05:00 PM
SpoilsofWar

Originally Posted by Ruthless18x
I just make up all the stuff in my signature.
+1, I dont even have a Z...

If you approach this from the mindset that these people are being dicks because they are sick of seeing you fail, then you would have a greater grasp of their intent. What do I have to gain from this guy repeatedly jacking up his car besides the odd laugh or two? Nothing - I would rather see good results that give me ideas for mods to my car.

Sure some people are going to voice their opinion and leave tact off the table, but thats the interweb for you. If you can't handle it then dont start the thread, dont post the pics.