Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacing Bulbs on my Car. Dealt with these guys?

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 06:40 AM
Big Tav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacing Bulbs on my Car. Dealt with these guys?

HI, I am going to start replacing bulbs on my car. I have the 04 with Halogens. I have been referred to these guys to supply me with LEDs

http://www.autolumination.com/

Has anyone else dealt with them and are they really good quality? I don't mind paying more if it means I am not always replacing them.

I have the full list of the bulbs for my car (below) but I am not sure which ones I should replace and which aren't worth it.

I am thinking of doing Cool white LED's for my High & Low Beam. I will also do my little parking lights.

I know my High/lows are H1 and H7 and the site says that both bulbs are the same 55W. This might get me flamed but how does that work? Is it because the low beam has the lens in front of it making it not as bright as the High beam or is it the because it is a smaller bulb or something?

I will be doing something with the clear corners later but if I could get some help with the above that would be great

Last edited by Big Tav; 06-14-2008 at 05:56 AM.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:53 PM
Roger V

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are reputable for leds and those type of things...

Originally Posted by Big Tav
HI, I am going to start replacing bulbs on my car. I have the 04 with Halogens. I have been referred to these guys to supply me with LEDs

Has anyone else dealt with them and are they really good quality? I don't mind paying more if it means I am not always replacing them.

I have the full list of the bulbs for my car (below) but I am not sure which ones I should replace and which aren't worth it.

I am thinking of doing Cool white LED's for my High & Low Beam. I will also do my little parking lights.

I know my High/lows are H1 and H7 and the site says that both bulbs are the same 55W. This might get me flamed but how does that work? Is it because the love beam has the lens in front of it making it not as bright as the High beam or is it the because it is a smaller bulb or something?

I will be doing something with the clear corners later but if I could get some help with the above that would be great
Old 06-13-2008, 10:17 PM
68Stang

From the site:
"(Note: Led fog & running lights are for show and color only. Although these are the brightest led fog and running lights made, they are not as bright as halogen bulbs)."

So now I ask, why?
Old 06-14-2008, 05:54 AM
Big Tav

Originally Posted by Big Tav

I know my High/lows are H1 and H7 and the site says that both bulbs are the same 55W. This might get me flamed but how does that work? Is it because the love beam has the lens in front of it making it not as bright as the High beam or is it the because it is a smaller bulb or something?

Sorry :EDIT

I am doing LED's for my parking lights and clear corners.

My High And Low beams will be done with their Super White Xenon Bulbs.
Old 06-14-2008, 06:07 AM
68Stang

Ahhh gotcha!