Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

factory aerodynamic package

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2003, 10:28 AM
daNattyFatty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default factory aerodynamic package

hey everyone, i'm new here and am considering a Z.

i did a search, but it didn't return much. so, does anyone have pics of the factory aerodynamics kit?
Old 09-06-2003, 10:42 AM
Conceyted

\/

Last edited by Conceyted; 09-06-2003 at 10:49 AM.
Old 09-06-2003, 10:43 AM
Conceyted

\/

Last edited by Conceyted; 09-06-2003 at 10:49 AM.
Old 09-06-2003, 10:44 AM
Conceyted

here finally
Attached Thumbnails factory aerodynamic package-aap.jpg  
Old 09-06-2003, 10:46 AM
Conceyted

another
Attached Thumbnails factory aerodynamic package-acb.jpg  
Old 09-06-2003, 10:47 AM
Conceyted

another with
Attached Thumbnails factory aerodynamic package-image2.jpg  
Old 09-06-2003, 10:48 AM
Conceyted

without
Attached Thumbnails factory aerodynamic package-imag2e1.jpg  
Old 09-06-2003, 10:48 AM
Conceyted

another without
Attached Thumbnails factory aerodynamic package-image1.jpg  
Old 09-06-2003, 11:05 AM
FLY BY Z

That is just the spoiler, dude. What about the front lip and underbody diffusers?
Old 09-06-2003, 11:10 AM
Conceyted

underbody diffusers are not even noticable to the eye. Noone will see them unless they know what they are looking for... Can't find any of my pics of the front, It isnt noticable much either.
BTW: Don't get flip with me bro, I am only hear to help!

Last edited by Conceyted; 09-06-2003 at 11:13 AM.
Old 09-06-2003, 05:10 PM
Duke407

Originally posted by Conceyted
underbody diffusers are not even noticable to the eye. Noone will see them unless they know what they are looking for... Can't find any of my pics of the front, It isnt noticable much either.
BTW: Don't get flip with me bro, I am only hear to help!
You go boy!
Old 09-06-2003, 09:47 PM
FLY BY Z

Well, then post pics of the whole thing, bro. Just because you can't see them walking around doesn't mean this guy doesn't want to know what they look like. Sorry you are so sensitive, I said nothing offensive. You just posted 40 pics of the same thing. Great. That is 1/3 of what he asked for.
Old 09-06-2003, 09:56 PM
Conceyted

I have seen one picture of rear diffusers ever and guess what... they arent included in the factory aero pkg. So! That would leave it to half of what he asked for. That half I did say I cannot find, maybe you should be helpful and search for some instead of telling me how I should?
BTW: I posted 5 pics, not 40. (Sorry, I'm a sarcastic bastard)
Old 09-06-2003, 10:26 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that little black lippy thing under the bumper is the diffuser up front.

oddly non aero have something very similair as best I can tell, but apparently it is larger on the aero package. I donno really... but thats it. its not an asthetic thing, whether its functional or not, who knows.

as for underbody, thats track model only not aero package.

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....rbody+diffuser

go there for a good showing of the diffuser thing.
Old 09-06-2003, 11:00 PM
FLY BY Z

BTW: I posted 5 pics, not 40. (Sorry, I'm a sarcastic bastard)
Tell you what this is not clubsi.com or a dsm board. Leave your crap attitude defensive nature on your side of the computer screen. I saw you post elsewhere that you are in a bad mood today. Do you think any of us care? Please leave your emotion at the login screen as no one wants to hear you or anyone for that matter get defensive and cry. Sorry that's IMO of course.

And if the diffusers are not part of the package that does not mean you cannot get them. You can. And they are part of what Nissan offers to a Z owner.
Old 09-07-2003, 04:01 AM
Conceyted

HWow, didn't mean to upset you, man. I actually was in a good mood all day, and I do not bring my emotions to the boards with the one exception of that post you pointed out. I am not mad at you, nor am I trying to offend you or put you down. I realize sarcasm is hard to decipher on the internet, but when I point it out it? It was something sarcastic and a poking fun type of thing. You are the one getting very upset with me I just said don't get mad at me for only doing half the job when I was only here to help and not to finish it. I did state that I did not have pics of the front diffusers and you got upset. I can't help you man, I am only here to help daNattyFatty. If you need help, make a thread about it, I will be happy to post some help there (JOKING PLEASE DONT TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS!) In all seriousness, have a good day, man. I know this isn't a dsm board and there is a reason I am here. I no longer own a dsm, I own a Z, and that is why I am here.
So, I am sorry if I offended you for not posting pics of everything; and hopefully we can get along in the future.

Oh, and one quick thing. Why the animosity in the begining? Did I offend you in a previous post or something? Just trying to figure out why you would get mad at me for posting some pics to help this guy out? /shrug
That is just the spoiler, dude. What about the front lip and underbody diffusers?
Old 09-07-2003, 04:12 AM
little_rod

Well, I bought the diffusers separately from the aero package. But they were put on at the same time with the wing, so I don't know if they really made a difference or not. The car did sit down more in the rear with the addition of the diffusers and the wing. But, I don't know how much of that is the wing or the diffusers.
Old 09-07-2003, 05:26 AM
ragtopz

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

imho, i think the rear looks better without that factory lip spoiler. it probably functions better than it looks, but couldnt they have made it a little nicer to look at too?

if anything, that nismo spoiler looks a lot better.... just that middle part at the base kind of messes that one up.

oh well, no money to buy one anyways... so that narrows my choices down to zero.
Old 09-07-2003, 05:58 AM
FLY BY Z

Oh, and one quick thing. Why the animosity in the begining? Did I offend you in a previous post or something? Just trying to figure out why you would get mad at me for posting some pics to help this guy out? /shrug
If you took my first comment as animosity then I think you need to seriously evaluate your self esteem. No offense but that was just a statement posed as a question. Why were you so taken aback by it? I will just be sure to tiptoe around your posts from now on so I do not **** in your cheerios. Also, I have seen you offending other people in other threads or maybe just pissing them off. Take it for what you will. I see you as the new guy who has not been here very long and has yet to learn the culture of this board. I think you should adjust to it because it will not adjust to you. Just some friendly advice. Take care, bye.
Old 09-07-2003, 01:06 PM
Conceyted

Originally posted by Mr. Potato Head
If you took my first comment as animosity then I think you need to seriously evaluate your self esteem.
Oh come on, I am trying to settle things and your gonna come up with a statement like that... Listen, by starting off anything with "dude, you blah blah" that is 1) calling someone out and 2) getting upset. No matter how you were to say it, you still got upset that I didnt post pics of the entire aero package. I am sorry but my job isnt to cater to you, nor is it to post the entire aero package. I am only here to help, but I am seriously reevaluating my efforts, as all I ever get is people nit-picking or people getting upset that it isn't done the way they would do it. JUST STOP! Quit with the insults and quit trying to turn this into something personal. I am only here to help! Also, PLEASE dig up those posts that I was insulting to others? You will not find any besides the ONE you mentioned earlier. I am a nice guy, I am not here to hurt anyones feelings or make them upset. You on the other hand find the need to tell people how they are or what they should do? Please leave it at this... this isn't about arguing this is about the aero package.

With that said, I also think the Z looks better with out the aero package, it really is just personal preference, though.

Last edited by Conceyted; 09-07-2003 at 01:09 PM.

Quick Reply: factory aerodynamic package