Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

After front bumper amber reflectors are removed

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 07:27 AM
XXL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey Jay'Z, that is exactly the photo i was looking for! thanks very much! is the reservoir really noticeable with the bumper on? i dont need pics of it on, i was just wondering (give me your opinion), if black mesh would look good there.
Old 09-05-2009, 07:30 AM
XXL

Originally Posted by 3hree5ive0ero
If you take out the front reflectors you'll see pretty much nothing on the driver's side and the window washer fluid reservoir (off-white plastic) on the passenger's side.

I can get a pic if absolutely necessary, since nobody has stepped up to posting pics of the bumper installed (which I'm assuming is what you're interested in).
thats not necessary, but thanks for the offer!
Old 09-05-2009, 07:35 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by XXL
hey Jay'Z, that is exactly the photo i was looking for! thanks very much! is the reservoir really noticeable with the bumper on? i dont need pics of it on, i was just wondering (give me your opinion), if black mesh would look good there.
Ok cool.. I think it looks better no mesh.. I dont have that stupid tank because of the Twin Turbo Forged Performance removed it..
Old 09-05-2009, 10:39 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Received 78 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
Wow, wtf did I post? Nothing..... Bunch of ungrateful peoples here... Last time I go out of my way on here..... I didnt even get a thanks..
You want a hug or something? "WTF did you post?" It looks like you posted a picture of a bumper with reflectors out but the bumper is sitting on the floor and the car nowhere to be seen.

I'm pretty sure that we all know that there would be a hole (in the shape of the reflectors or similar) if you took out the reflectors. So you posting a picture of the hole was useless, imo. Plus, most vendors show their Nismo bumpers without reflectors in.

Logically, it would make more sense that the OP is more interested in seeing how the car would look as a whole with the reflectors removed. I figured he wants to see if anything would look "off" with the reflectors out and the bumper on the car, which is why I posted what I did.

And you didn't even get a thanks? You think I get thanked by everybody I help out, admin-related or not? Plus, the OP may not have had the time to log in and see if new posts were made (at the time of your post), which is clearly what happened seeing how he thanked you after he logged in and saw the new posts. So, you help people out just to get thanks. Damn, if the entire world did that, nobody would ever help out anybody else.

And the "last time you go out of your way here..." You act like you did something gravely important for the OP. Seriously, man, lighten up and don't get so emotional over the internet.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:30 PM
GeauxLadyZ

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, i kept forgetting.... but i also drank alot.

The pics i could offer are of stock bumper without reflectors NOT ON THE CAR...

You still want?
Old 09-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

You want a hug or something? "WTF did you post?" It looks like you posted a picture of a bumper with reflectors out but the bumper is sitting on the floor and the car nowhere to be seen.

I'm pretty sure that we all know that there would be a hole (in the shape of the reflectors or similar) if you took out the reflectors. So you posting a picture of the hole was useless, imo. Plus, most vendors show their Nismo bumpers without reflectors in.

Logically, it would make more sense that the OP is more interested in seeing how the car would look as a whole with the reflectors removed. I figured he wants to see if anything would look "off" with the reflectors out and the bumper on the car, which is why I posted what I did.

And you didn't even get a thanks? You think I get thanked by everybody I help out, admin-related or not? Plus, the OP may not have had the time to log in and see if new posts were made (at the time of your post), which is clearly what happened seeing how he thanked you after he logged in and saw the new posts. So, you help people out just to get thanks. Damn, if the entire world did that, nobody would ever help out anybody else.

And the "last time you go out of your way here..." You act like you did something gravely important for the OP. Seriously, man, lighten up and don't get so emotional over the internet.

Ok, they are waiting on ur pics...... 2 days later....

I really didnt give a crap, it was a joke, but obviously you take things too serious.. Like i literally pulled my bumper off, NO.... Seriously.... I didnt do anything important.. I know that.... I am done going out of my way though.. Not being emotional at all... But I noticed you making a smart *** comment to my pictures posted yet YOU didnt post anything... So who is the member actually helping here me or u? You can belittle me and I just have to take it right.. This is rediculous.... I give up..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 09-06-2009 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:45 PM
GeauxLadyZ

Who's "they"?

And you posted exactly what i was going to... soooooooo....
Old 09-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by GeauxLadyZ
Who's "they"?

And you posted exactly what i was going to... soooooooo....
Who the hell is talking to u? WTF is up with these newbs!

Last edited by Jay'Z; 09-06-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:17 PM
midz350

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Jay'Z.. I can has the pic?

<<<<<<<< afraid of getting flamed

Last edited by midz350; 09-06-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:26 PM
GeauxLadyZ

Who the hell is talking to u? WTF is up with these newbs!

Read earlier in the thread, i promised pics. Since you posted right after me i thought you were talking to me.

Honest mistake, grow up cool guy. Dont worry, your still the only "vet" on the forum...

Last edited by GeauxLadyZ; 09-06-2009 at 09:32 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:17 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

I really didnt give a crap, it was a joke, but obviously you take things too serious.. Like i literally pulled my bumper off, NO.... Seriously.... I didnt do anything important.. I know that.... I am done going out of my way though.. Not being emotional at all... But I noticed you making a smart *** comment to my pictures posted yet YOU didnt post anything... So who is the member actually helping here me or u? You can belittle me and I just have to take it right.. This is rediculous.... I give up..
Read my post and you'll see that I specifically stated that I will post pics "if absolutely necessary."

Go back and read your post and tell me what you said sounded like a joke (in case you forgot: "Wow, wtf did I post? Nothing..... Bunch of ungrateful peoples here... Last time I go out of my way on here..... I didnt even get a thanks.."). If you really didn't give a crap, then you're not really interested in helping, are you?

And like I said, you didn't really go out of your way to help anybody here. And you getting all upset because you felt I directed my comment toward you (although, I agree that it can be misconstrued that way) makes you emotional.

Again, go back and see that I said I will post pics if necessary.

As far as I see, you didn't do anything to help the OP nor did I. However, both of us have contributed to the topic, as you posted pictures and I warned him about the washer fluid bottle being readily visible.

I didn't belittle you. I was merely telling the OP that I can post pics of the bumper on the car, which is what he's more interested in. You just got upset because you felt you were being attacked.

And if I ever attack you, feel free to retaliate. You don't have to sit there and take it, unless you're into that kind of thing.

Seriously, man, calm down. Nobody's out to get you, especially me.

BTW, you're not really giving up if you say you're giving up after you've said your piece. Also, I never said you "literally pulled [your] bumper off" and posted pics of it, so don't put words in my mouth.
Old 09-07-2009, 07:47 AM
XXL

actually the pics posted by Jay'z did help. i wanted to see if there were screw holes visible after removal of the reflectors. Big thanks for the help guys!
Old 09-07-2009, 08:23 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by GeauxLadyZ
Read earlier in the thread, i promised pics. Since you posted right after me i thought you were talking to me.

Honest mistake, grow up cool guy. Dont worry, your still the only "vet" on the forum...

Read my post and you'll see that I specifically stated that I will post pics "if absolutely necessary."

Go back and read your post and tell me what you said sounded like a joke (in case you forgot: "Wow, wtf did I post? Nothing..... Bunch of ungrateful peoples here... Last time I go out of my way on here..... I didnt even get a thanks.."). If you really didn't give a crap, then you're not really interested in helping, are you?

And like I said, you didn't really go out of your way to help anybody here. And you getting all upset because you felt I directed my comment toward you (although, I agree that it can be misconstrued that way) makes you emotional.

Again, go back and see that I said I will post pics if necessary.

As far as I see, you didn't do anything to help the OP nor did I. However, both of us have contributed to the topic, as you posted pictures and I warned him about the washer fluid bottle being readily visible.

I didn't belittle you. I was merely telling the OP that I can post pics of the bumper on the car, which is what he's more interested in. You just got upset because you felt you were being attacked.

And if I ever attack you, feel free to retaliate. You don't have to sit there and take it, unless you're into that kind of thing.

Seriously, man, calm down. Nobody's out to get you, especially me.

BTW, you're not really giving up if you say you're giving up after you've said your piece. Also, I never said you "literally pulled [your] bumper off" and posted pics of it, so don't put words in my mouth.

Thanks for derailing the whole thread..... Pics now pls.....

Last edited by Jay'Z; 09-07-2009 at 08:28 AM.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:29 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by XXL
actually the pics posted by Jay'z did help. i wanted to see if there were screw holes visible after removal of the reflectors. Big thanks for the help guys!
Exactly what I thought before smartasses started chiming in......

Glad I could help YOU out..
Old 09-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Legacy406
Premier Member

Received 3,429 Likes on 2,704 Posts

why is there a nikki pic in here lol
Old 09-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by Legacy406
why is there a nikki pic in here lol
Just for you..
Old 09-07-2009, 11:44 AM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Exactly what I thought before smartasses started chiming in......

Glad I could help YOU out..
You know what? I initially typed out a response to your stupidity, for a lack of a better term, seeing how you don't comprehend what I'm saying no matter how many time it's repeated to you. However, I'll be the bigger man and walk away. BTW, I don't like being called a smartass (multiple times at that, not to mention it's against our TOU). I suggest you especially since you said you were done.

I just saw that you took your picture down. Well, since you chose to be immature, here are pics of the bumper on the car with the reflectors removed:
Attached Thumbnails After front bumper amber reflectors are removed-01152009766.jpg   After front bumper amber reflectors are removed-051420091238.jpg  
Old 09-07-2009, 11:51 AM
m3ds

I don't see the pics
Old 09-07-2009, 11:58 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by m3ds
I don't see the pics
I deleted my pics.. 3hree5ive0ero is going to post pics.. or the other member who was posting comments... I love how this turns into bs.. I actually posted pics for OP, while other sat back and critisized them/while posting no pics....

You know what? I initially typed out a response to your stupidity, for a lack of a better term, seeing how you don't comprehend what I'm saying no matter how many time it's repeated to you. However, I'll be the bigger man and walk away. BTW, I don't like being called a smartass (multiple times at that, not to mention it's against our TOU). I suggest you especially since you said you were done.
Good job using your ADMIN status, I KNEW you were going to do that.. So basically your offended cause I said your a smart@#$ for lack of a better term.. Which you were.. Now your saying im stupid, and i should shut the **** up for lack of a better term.. Yep really what I was talking about earlier when I said I have to sit back and take the double standard... You violated TOU as well... So.. Ill just be done with this... Im glad we are all in Tx and making friends.....

Last edited by Jay'Z; 09-07-2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:04 PM
3hree5ive0ero
Retired Admin

Originally Posted by m3ds
I don't see the pics
If you're referring to my post, that's because the attachments got messed up so I had to reattach them just now. It's there now, though.
Good job using your ADMIN status, I KNEW you were going to do that.. So basically your offended cause I said your a smart@#$ for lack of a better term.. Which you were.. Now your saying im stupid, and i should shut the **** up for lack of a better term.. Yep really what I was talking about earlier when I said I have to sit back and take the double standard...
Where did I use my admin status? All I said was for you to drop it since that's what you said you were going to do about 4 posts up and still haven't done.

And did I ban you? Did I do anything to your account? No, so therefore, I don't see how I used my position in any way.

And it appears to me that you don't really like to read and understand what others are saying before you run your mouth (or fingers). I only told you to stop JUST NOW, because you KEPT CALLING ME SMARTASS multiple times. You know there are concepts such as reading comprehension, chronological order, logic/common sense, and "power abuse" that seem to slip through your grasp.