Old 04-12-2010, 07:27 PM
350z_Gio

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the interior is perfectly done
this car just gets better and better
Old 04-16-2010, 09:49 AM
cloud_z33

Awesome job on the interior! Still one of my favorite PPW Z.
Old 04-18-2010, 12:14 AM
ctwentytwo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sank Q!!!! Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto.

Glad the interior has inspired some to get of their asses.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:39 PM
draco10

Interior looks freaking amazing. Thanks for making me want to do it. How much did you order of the 3M to do what you did? Thanks.
Old 04-19-2010, 07:52 PM
ctwentytwo

Originally Posted by draco10
Interior looks freaking amazing. Thanks for making me want to do it. How much did you order of the 3M to do what you did? Thanks.
Thanks, seriously guys, whoever left compliments... thanks, really means alot.

Just the kind of stuff that motivates you to waste more money to do more changes. hmmm....

.... get the 2'x4' or 24"x48" and you can do all the pieces I did, and have about 8"x48" left over.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:10 PM
EmpireDude
Vendor - Former Vendor

maybe i'm just slow but you did say you had threads on installing this stuff right? Where are they at? The interior loosk absolutely amazing, I am more than jealous.
Old 09-28-2010, 08:03 PM
hagar2sail

That looks awesome! I want to do something like this to my Z. I used some "off brand" wrap off of E-bay for my truck. Not so happy with that, it is already peeling up and it has only been a week. I wonder if the 3M stuff is that much better. How has the durability been? Did it stay stuck once you did it? Did you use a blow dryer or a heat gun? Did you end up gluing it in another way? Sorry for the questions, but as someone who has done some of this, trust me I REALLY appreciate the effort involved in getting it right, and yours looks awesome.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:48 PM
ac419

simple and clean
Old 09-28-2010, 11:11 PM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

this looks way better than the neffy wrap and I have it...I did a hell of a job on wrapping my pieces and this from what I've seen sticks a whole lot better without all the mess

the carbon fiber cloth is what many used last year...most didn't like it or didn't last that long...it was the BMW rave last year...

now this is vinyl and seems to stick very well

No DIY is need really just pop of the piece you wanna do then lay over the di noc and begin to lay it down..

watch this whole video pretty much is indoc on how to use it

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3LPfHk3gKo?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i3LPfHk3gKo?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

my inertior looks just like the OPs but a closer eye on mt interior and you'll see the flaws that I'm sure the OP doesn't have

Sorry OP for hogging up your thread
Old 09-29-2010, 12:36 AM
ctwentytwo

Originally Posted by hagar2sail
That looks awesome! I want to do something like this to my Z. I used some "off brand" wrap off of E-bay for my truck. Not so happy with that, it is already peeling up and it has only been a week. I wonder if the 3M stuff is that much better. How has the durability been? Did it stay stuck once you did it? Did you use a blow dryer or a heat gun? Did you end up gluing it in another way? Sorry for the questions, but as someone who has done some of this, trust me I REALLY appreciate the effort involved in getting it right, and yours looks awesome.
It's not peeling off at all, looks the same today as it did when I first installed it. Just wipe your pieces with alcohol. I used a blow dryer, which is a necessity for the complexed shaped pieces like the center console.

Originally Posted by KingBaby
this looks way better than the neffy wrap and I have it...I did a hell of a job on wrapping my pieces and this from what I've seen sticks a whole lot better without all the mess

the carbon fiber cloth is what many used last year...most didn't like it or didn't last that long...it was the BMW rave last year...

now this is vinyl and seems to stick very well

No DIY is need really just pop of the piece you wanna do then lay over the di noc and begin to lay it down..

watch this whole video pretty much is indoc on how to use it

my inertior looks just like the OPs but a closer eye on mt interior and you'll see the flaws that I'm sure the OP doesn't have

Sorry OP for hogging up your thread
You need to look closer

...and no worry about hogging up my thread
Old 09-29-2010, 01:05 AM
Sarges24

Tight!! think I actually like that better than the carbon fiber kits. That's looks awesome. Of course the entire looks GREAT! GJ.