Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Got my car back, what do you think?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 06:11 PM
1GR8350Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Rims bro, unfortunately the guy that bought them didn't like your cheap and neglected rims very much. What about the VIS hood, I thought you were so baller and only dealt in authentic parts.

https://my350z.com/forum/pacific/310...-toyo-t1r.html

Colin, I hope the advice I have given you in PM has been helpful.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:20 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by JEKL
Is that the thread where this conversation took place?

And then the vendor even confirmed it with this?

I will ask you the same question I asked your friend. EXACTLY how did I get contradicted? I would love to hear this...
Well I didn't say you contradicted yourself did I ? I was more referring to how you get into an argument with another member just fully misunderstanding what he was saying and making yourself come off as a major, incoherent a$$. LOL.

I wouldn't go as far as to say you contradicted yourself, but your wording would probably get you a B- in any english 100 class. You make it seem as if the owner said "no" when asked permission, especially when you didn't correct any other posters who assumed that was the case. Of course you don't correct them, because it helps your cause which was to make a hate thread on that vendor. Why you hating on them anyway, those are the only kits you can afford right? Oh wait, this guy is a baller b/c he has an FX! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
Old 05-17-2010, 06:26 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
Nice Rims bro, unfortunately the guy that bought them didn't like your cheap and neglected rims very much. What about the VIS hood, I thought you were so baller and only dealt in authentic parts.

https://my350z.com/forum/pacific/310...-toyo-t1r.html

Colin, I hope the advice I have given you in PM has been helpful.
HAHA, yeah my "cheap" rims that collin can't afford were used and I sent the buyer multiple pictures. Too bad he didn't like them... and that was a VIS HOOD, its not a replica of an authentic kit. Big difference there buddy. Sigh... I guess stupidity is contagious.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:33 PM
FineWine

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jidaniya, your trolling is appreciated

Originally Posted by jadaniya
HAHA, yeah my "cheap" rims that collin can't afford were used and I sent the buyer multiple pictures. Too bad he didn't like them... and that was a VIS HOOD, its not a replica of an authentic kit. Big difference there buddy. Sigh... I guess stupidity is contagious.
You think colin can't afford $1500 wheels?

. Why you hating on them anyway, those are the only kits you can afford right? Oh wait, this guy is a baller b/c he has an FX! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA

GTFO.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:34 PM
JEKL

Well I didn't say you contradicted yourself did I ? I was more referring to how you get into an argument with another member just fully misunderstanding what he was saying and making yourself come off as a major, incoherent a$$. LOL.

I wouldn't go as far as to say you contradicted yourself, but your wording would probably get you a B- in any english 100 class. You make it seem as if the owner said "no" when asked permission, especially when you didn't correct any other posters who assumed that was the case. Of course you don't correct them, because it helps your cause which was to make a hate thread on that vendor. Why you hating on them anyway, those are the only kits you can afford right? Oh wait, this guy is a baller b/c he has an FX! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
How's many people in that thread or this one said they misunderstood me? You and your lady friend. Apparently you two dipshits are the only ones who have trouble understanding anything.

You of all people should understand trying to call out a seller who misleads people. Didn't your stupid *** get scammed for some Nismo CF stickers? Kind of easy to get mislead when you are dumb enough to buy something you never even saw a pic of.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:41 PM
jadaniya
Banned

This is getting boring for now... JEKL, you are one funny ****. Hope you and your friend over here have a gay ol' time. If you end up having something worth reading (you haven't provided this yet), PM me and I'll read it. Other than that you have won. In this argument, your unintelligible babble, short term memory loss, self pwnage and relentless stupidity have tired me out. I cannot continue this back and forth with you... you're funny, but you've gotten old.

OP - still stand by my opinion of your car, not sorry for that. But I'm sorry that me and this chump have clogged your thread so much. I just let his stupidity get to me and his idiotic responses made me laugh too much to stop. But watching someone get owned over and over has gotten old. Its totally my fault, this guy is too stupid to put blame on, so I'm sorry.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:48 PM
jadaniya
Banned

How's many people in that thread or this one said they misunderstood me? You and your lady friend. Apparently you two dipshits are the only ones who have trouble understanding anything.

You of all people should understand trying to call out a seller who misleads people. Didn't your stupid *** get scammed for some Nismo CF stickers? Kind of easy to get mislead when you are dumb enough to buy something you never even saw a pic of.
Sigh... ok JEKL. last response... IF you seriously don't know how many people misunderstood you please read again you unbelievably retarded b!tch. LOL. I'm not going to list names, just look at the damn thread you idiot.

I did get scammed for some Nismo CF stickers. Didn't think I needed to see a pic of something claimed brand new by a seller with multiple positive iTraders. But it certainly was a lesson learned. It was only $100, certainly would've investigated more if it were a bigger ticket item.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:52 PM
JEKL

Sigh... ok JEKL. last response... IF you seriously don't know how many people misunderstood you please read again you unbelievably retarded b!tch. LOL. I'm not going to list names, just look at the damn thread you idiot.
Good point. And he, like you, can't support a single thing.

I did get scammed for some Nismo CF stickers. Didn't think I needed to see a pic of something claimed brand new by a seller with multiple positive iTraders. But it certainly was a lesson learned. It was only $100, certainly would've investigated more if it were a bigger ticket item.
Or if you were not so stupid.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:55 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by FineWine
jidaniya, your trolling is appreciated
You matter. You're somebody. You're input is appreciated. Feel better about yourself yet? Thats why you're here right? To feel as though you matter, by posting where no one is talking to you or cares about you. Or are you another one of JEKL's butt buddies?

You think colin can't afford $1500 wheels?
hmm... Idk, but I had toyo T1r's on those wheels which were $1200 to Hawaii. And I got the wheels brand new for $1800. Grand total $3000, which seems to be in the area of unaffordable for this guy. Could he afford them used? HAHA, I'd hope so, but doesn't seem like it.

GTFO.
OH NOES!!! Did I hurt your feelings too? Do you think you're special because you have an FX or something equivalent? OHHHHH, I'm soooo sorry to hurt your feelings little girl.
Old 05-17-2010, 07:05 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Or if you were not so stupid.
Yeah maybe. It was a mistake.... LIKE I JUST SAID. But then again it was only $100 and people on THIS FORUM have gotten scammed for much more. All of which are much smarter than you. LOL.

Yeah, when you buy something online you're not really protected. I could post pictures of my wheels right now with my name and date on a piece of paper and receive the money and ship some crappy stock wheels instead. Does that make the buyer stupid? Hindsight might make idiots like you ASSume so, but if everything about the sale seems legit its just a good scammer. You know this, you're just trying to upset me... Or you really are retarded.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:39 PM
FineWine

hmm... Idk, but I had toyo T1r's on those wheels which were $1200 to Hawaii. And I got the wheels brand new for $1800. Grand total $3000, which seems to be in the area of unaffordable for this guy. Could he afford them used? HAHA, I'd hope so, but doesn't seem like it.
Axis Hiro's new can be had for $1500, no matter how you want to word ninja it.

OH NOES!!! Did I hurt your feelings too? Do you think you're special because you have an FX or something equivalent? OHHHHH, I'm soooo sorry to hurt your feelings little girl.
I don't even know what an FX is. Must be out of my league.

Yeah, when you buy something online you're not really protected. I could post pictures of my wheels right now with my name and date on a piece of paper and receive the money and ship some crappy stock wheels instead. Does that make the buyer stupid? Hindsight might make idiots like you ASSume so, but if everything about the sale seems legit its just a good scammer. You know this, you're just trying to upset me... Or you really are retarded.
Credit Card or Paypal Fraud Protection = instant settlement, and I'll keep your wheels until you pay to have them shipped back. No skin off my back.

Last edited by FineWine; 05-17-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:08 PM
1GR8350Z

And sorry, wouldn't really know about the used wheel section. I actually have a complete authentic body kit, dropped on full coils, and with my vendor purchased 19" works.
This is what got me. You come in here talking like you are baller. Ok baller, here you are trying to sell your full coils because you need money. Ive already shown that had cheap wheels that it looks like you ripped another member off on. Is that how you got your Works. Which Works have you got btw?

https://my350z.com/forum/pacific/485...pro-coils.html

but I also didn't want to drive around in a stupid looking car with a kit and stock wheels, or even worse - an incomplete kit with stock wheels, or even worse - an incomplete kit, stock wheels, and obnoxious fender gap. So you may be right about the GT wheels, but I wouldn't know cause I don't patrol the used wheel section much.
https://my350z.com/forum/pacific/447...cal-doors.html

You are ripping on another member whose car is a build in progress and you had Lambo doors, cmon man.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:24 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by FineWine
Axis Hiro's new can be had for $1500, no matter how you want to word ninja it.

I don't even know what an FX is. Must be out of my league.

Credit Card or Paypal Fraud Protection = instant settlement, and I'll keep your wheels until you pay to have them shipped back. No skin off my back.
You should let your boy JEKL do the talking, he's much better at it than you are (really pathetic). Calling me a ninja doesn't change the facts, that my set up was in the $3k range brand new. yourself... ninja. Stop trying to be , its not a good look on ya.

Doubt an FX is out of your league, but then again it very well may be. LOL.

I was going to stop posting here, but this needs to be said, so someone doesn't see your stupid post and lose money on the net.

When I used paypal to pay the scammer, I notified paypal immediately, made a claim and nothing came of it. Their policies may have changed (they are constantly), but when I went through them, fraud protection was only for items purchased off ebay. All the scammer needed to do was provide a tracking number and paypal didn't do ****. I showed paypal the pictures and my thread where multiple authorized vendors of Nismo products testified on my behalf. Paypal didn't do ****. So don't be so confident and run your mouth, the last thing we need is more people on this forum losing money to scammers. I wouldn't want to see someone who is on the fence about buying online be pushed into a false sense of confidence in paypal because of your stupid post.

Have a blissful life in the land of ignorance. Good bye.
Old 05-17-2010, 09:42 PM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by 1GR8350Z
This is what got me. You come in here talking like you are baller. Ok baller, here you are trying to sell your full coils because you need money. Ive already shown that had cheap wheels that it looks like you ripped another member off on. Is that how you got your Works. Which Works have you got btw?

https://my350z.com/forum/pacific/485...pro-coils.html

https://my350z.com/forum/pacific/447...cal-doors.html

You are ripping on another member whose car is a build in progress and you had Lambo doors, cmon man.
OK JEKL's butt buddy #2, I'll humor you. I paid 3k for the hiros BRAND NEW, more than that for my BRAND NEW Work Meister 3pc. Did I say I'm a baller? $3k just isn't such an absurd amount of money to spend, like JEKL and other people make it out to be. It might be to them, but just because I don't think so does that mean I'm a baller or that I'm claiming to be one? No, thats just you putting words into my mouth. You can't afford it, I can, so what? Are you in such pathetic situation that you assume anyone who doesn't have stock wheels is a baller? Read the whole thread, OP asked for an opinion and I gave him one.

As far as me ripping people off, where you there? do you have the PMs? The pictures I emailed to the buyer? Do you really think i'd sell the set of rims for only $300 more than the tires costs if they were in perfect condition? They are used, normal wear and tear plus curbage... buyer had pictures. You weren't there, so please STFU or GTFO. YES, I used the money from the hiros to pay a portion of the works, WHO THE F#CK WOULDN'T??? WTH am I going to do with 3 sets of wheels?

I'm selling my full coils b/c my car is too damn low. I want to make it higher, and the drop I'm looking for can be achieved by drop springs. So yes, its all about the $$$. Which sounds better to you columbo:

option A) full coils with a drop that can be obtained with springs

OR

option B) Same drop as A, except with springs and couple hundred extra $$?

Yeah, I had lambo doors... when I was in all out car show mode with my car. Now I'm going for a more comfortable daily driver, got a problem with that? Seriously dude, get a life. And let me ask you, what do you think is a good price for MY items? I send pictures with all my sales on this forum. Don't attack MY credibility when you weren't even a part of the 2 transactions that me and the buyer didn't see eye to eye. I've got more iTraders than you along with several other sales not even on there. Why don't you ask those people how I do it. I respond fast, ship fast, and provide pictures and prices that I think are fair.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:04 PM
FineWine

You should let your boy JEKL do the talking, he's much better at it than you are (really pathetic). Calling me a ninja doesn't change the facts, that my set up was in the $3k range brand new. yourself... ninja. Stop trying to be , its not a good look on ya.
Adding the cost of tires to rims does not make the rims more expensive. They are still cheap rims.

Saying you're owning people, does not make it true.
Old 05-17-2010, 10:23 PM
FineWine

OK JEKL's butt buddy #2, I'll humor you. I paid 3k for the hiros BRAND NEW, more than that for my BRAND NEW Work Meister 3pc. Did I say I'm a baller? $3k just isn't such an absurd amount of money to spend, like JEKL and other people make it out to be.
On the contrary. You just imply that others can't afford the things you have, just because they don't have them or don't want to buy them. It seems to be your "thing".

It might be to them, but just because I don't think so does that mean I'm a baller or that I'm claiming to be one? No, thats just you putting words into my mouth. You can't afford it, I can, so what?
I got the wheels brand new for $1800. Grand total $3000, which seems to be in the area of unaffordable for this guy. Could he afford them used? HAHA, I'd hope so, but doesn't seem like it.
Why you hating on them anyway, those are the only kits you can afford right? Oh wait, this guy is a baller b/c he has an FX! HAHAHAHHAHAHHA
HAHA, yeah my "cheap" rims that collin can't afford were used
I guess there will always be the guys like you who can't afford to have nice things. I guess thats just how the world works, I'm sorry you are who you are.
This thread is ruined. Sorry colin.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:28 PM
1GR8350Z

OK JEKL's butt buddy #2, I'll humor you. I paid 3k for the hiros BRAND NEW, more than that for my BRAND NEW Work Meister 3pc. Did I say I'm a baller? $3k just isn't such an absurd amount of money to spend, like JEKL and other people make it out to be. It might be to them, but just because I don't think so does that mean I'm a baller or that I'm claiming to be one? No, thats just you putting words into my mouth. You can't afford it, I can, so what? Are you in such pathetic situation that you assume anyone who doesn't have stock wheels is a baller? Read the whole thread, OP asked for an opinion and I gave him one.
You got me. I'm sporting Rotas on a completely stock Z. Could you please donate some of your fortune to me so I can get a CAI. I don't see where anyone has made it out like 3k is a fortune to spend. That was just a round figure as to what a nice set of rims cost, not rims and tires btw. You are so quick to criticize, but I don't see any pics of your show worthy Z in your profile. PM me some pics of this baller Z you have.

I also apologize, Colin.

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 05-18-2010 at 01:08 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:20 AM
jasont59
Banned

Well first of all, Colin, you are asking for people's opinions. So don't get all butt hurt when they don't say what you want them to say. Do I personally think your car is ugly and wouldn't be caught dead driving it? Sure I do. But it definitely has potential, all you need to do is finish it. The ings body kit is one of my favorite kits for this car. And of course, that is just my opinion. The next guy may think the kit is ugly as f**k. Point is you asked for peoples opinions and they gave it to you (need to complete the kit with a rear bumper, throw on a nice pair of rims, and possibly a drop). So stop whining and getting defensive, if you think your car is sick then great! It's your car, who cares what everyone else thinks about it?

And secondly, I think you gave JEKL the wrong impression here...you got him all excited when you were talking about rear ending other people and pounding guys. I don't know you Colin, but it is pretty evident JEKL is planning a trip up north to "attempt" to steal your sound systems so you can pound him out and give him the butthole pleasures he is seeking. JEKL is obviously trying to butter Colin up so they can have dinner before the butt hole pleasures promised to JEKL when he "attempts" to steal your sounds. JEKL's profile picture of Derek Jeter confirms my theory, he thinks Jeter is pointing at smiling at him in the pic and that is what he strokes his small d*ck to every night.
Originally Posted by colin8868
Yeah it is, I just heard some horror stories about the INGS replica rear bumper and didn't want to dish out the money, I really like the stock rear bumper also that's why I left it plain. Plus I would rather have a urethane rear then a fiberglass because it's more likely someone is gonna rear end me then me rear end someone else.

I have had my amps up there for 2 years, I have a new viper alarm, car is never left anywhere, I am always in pager distance, and I do live in a really good neighborhood, Never had a problem + my house as security cameras Also the amps are attached to the amp rack... the only way to get it out of the car is to dissemble the rack or unscrew all the screws, by that time I would be pounding the guy lol.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:25 AM
MDHRZ

Originally Posted by jasont59
Well first of all, Colin, you are asking for people's opinions. So don't get all butt hurt when they don't say what you want them to say. Do I personally think your car is ugly and wouldn't be caught dead driving it? Sure I do. But it definitely has potential, all you need to do is finish it. The ings body kit is one of my favorite kits for this car. And of course, that is just my opinion. The next guy may think the kit is ugly as f**k. Point is you asked for peoples opinions and they gave it to you (need to complete the kit with a rear bumper, throw on a nice pair of rims, and possibly a drop). So stop whining and getting defensive, if you think your car is sick then great! It's your car, who cares what everyone else thinks about it?

And secondly, I think you gave JEKL the wrong impression here...you got him all excited when you were talking about rear ending other people and pounding guys. I don't know you Colin, but it is pretty evident JEKL is planning a trip up north to "attempt" to steal your sound systems so you can pound him out and give him the butthole pleasures he is seeking. JEKL is obviously trying to butter Colin up so they can have dinner before the butt hole pleasures promised to JEKL when he "attempts" to steal your sounds. JEKL's profile picture of Derek Jeter confirms my theory, he thinks Jeter is pointing at smiling at him in the pic and that is what he strokes his small d*ck to every night.
Quoted for ban.

Quick Reply: Got my car back, what do you think?