Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replica NISMO V2 Spoiler Mounting Bolts?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 10:52 PM
VarCity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replica NISMO V2 Spoiler Mounting Bolts?

Hey all, I have a few questions about the Nismo replica spoiler if anyone could help me out.

As you may figure, I have a Nismo replica spoiler, which still needs painted but the only problem is, I don't have the bolts or screws that go along with it. I bought the spoilers off of some guy for cheap. But he didn't have the bolts and screws to it. I've looked up and down everywhere to see where i could find and buy the bolts/screws. But have had no luck. Does anyone with a Nismo spoiler or anyone in general that knows tell me what they are "length, size, type, could i buy this at a dealership/hardware store and bolt it myself?" or is there a website one may know where i can order these from. I want to paint my spoiler and put it on. I've had it for sometime now but never attempted to get it painted and put on til now.

Also pictures would help a lot to
Thanks a bunch... and is it better to have the body shop put this on or can i do it myself?

Thanks
VarCity
2004 350Z Redline

Last edited by VarCity; 09-28-2011 at 11:07 PM. Reason: making title more specific
Old 09-29-2011, 01:18 PM
arsey51

You may want to contact VIS racing here in So Cal. Thats who I got my V2 replica from - you can probably order the hardware from them. I've also heard of other members just using two sided tape to hold it down, and they report no problems. I myself wouldn't trust the tape only. Good luck with the hardware.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:51 AM
VarCity

Default Replica NISMO N1 Spoiler Mounting Bolts?

Originally Posted by arsey51
You may want to contact VIS racing here in So Cal. Thats who I got my V2 replica from - you can probably order the hardware from them. I've also heard of other members just using two sided tape to hold it down, and they report no problems. I myself wouldn't trust the tape only. Good luck with the hardware.
hey thanks a lot man, i'll definitely try and look up their number.
I live all the way in Ohio though boringsville.. ahha but we have some nice country roads... i'll call them and see if i can get the hardware shipped.. it would be a lot easier then going to home depot or lowes and trying to find screws and bolts for the damn thing! trail and error is not my friend haha

thanks again
later

Last edited by VarCity; 10-02-2011 at 01:05 AM.