Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 11:34 PM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)

Hi all,

Thought you might want to see the benefit of dealing with RedLine Goods.

I'm a customer, no affiliation whatsoever, that learned of them from too much online searching for ways to improve this Z I love more each week.

I contacted them, had these made, and am providing a brief tutorial for anyone considering this, as the install is easier than putting both socks on in the morning, and once done it classes up the Z every single day.

Here's the pics of the product and the install process:

Just go from picture 1 through picture 6 and you can't go wrong.

I'll post a second thread with better product pics that shows what the arm rests look like by themselves. I'll call the thread "RedLine Goods 350z Arm Rests"

The quality of the work could not be better, and the leather quality exceeds what any oem car has ever come with, and I've sat in a reasonable share of high end cars. Incredible customer service as well, so honestly...just encourage you to deal with Maciek at RedLine Goods and enjoy the improvements to your car that he brings in his highest standards of excellence!

Onto the pics and hope these help you guys:
Attached Thumbnails RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)-redlinegoods_arm-rests-1.jpg   RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)-redlinegoods_arm-rests-2.jpg   RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)-redlinegoods_arm-rests-3.jpg   RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)-redlinegoods_arm-rests-4.jpg   RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)-redlinegoods_arm-rests-5n6.jpg  

Old 04-14-2012, 11:50 PM
savedbygrace

Default RedLine Goods 350z Arm Rests

Hey everyone,

I've been meaning to show these off for some time now, as I think a lot of you will LOVE how much nicer the Z interior can be with this guy's work...

I contacted Maciek at RedLine Goods not too too long ago, and this is the upgrade to my arm rests that came out of my talking with him.

He's a straight up guy with phenomenal customer service, with a product that is affordable and absolutely first class! Just look at the pics and you can ignore my adjectives.

I just posted an install guide as well for anyone considering doing this, it's dead easy, easier than sleeping almost.

Here's the product pics, and no..I don't have any affiliation whatsoever with this company, but can honestly recommend him one hundred percent!

Product pics:
Attached Thumbnails RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)-redlinegoods_arm-rests-13.jpg   RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)-redlinegoods_arm-rests-9.jpg   RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)-redlinegoods_arm-rests-1.jpg   RedLine Goods Arm Rests Install - DO THIS! :)-redlinegoods_arm-rests-11.jpg  
Old 04-15-2012, 12:13 AM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Threads merged...

No reason for two threads
Old 04-15-2012, 05:37 AM
ETZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice work......

Last edited by ETZ; 04-15-2012 at 05:47 AM.
Old 04-15-2012, 06:23 AM
arcada

Very nice !!!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:08 AM
arcada

How difficult was it to put the covers on the arm rests ?
Old 04-15-2012, 02:06 PM
savedbygrace

Sorry Waizz I wasn't sure if it would be a cleaner experience for the forum readers to just deal with a tutorial in one thread and showing off the product in another, or if they should be combined.

I'm not the one that put the leather on the arm rests, so I can' t tell you how hard it is, but I did do my own steering wheel and it is known as a far harder install than just gluing down leather for arm rests. Now that I have some install experience under my belt I'm totally confident anyone could cover their own arm rest with new leather as long as you have a good glue (Tanner's leather glue is what I used for the steering wheel) and are a little patient. Maciek may have a video tutorial on the arm rest install...I'm not sure. I'd send him an email, just keep it brief and to the point is my only suggestion as I know he is swamped right now and reading and writing long emails is hard when there's a lot to get done, as we all know.

Worth the effort no question!!!

Saved