Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track body panels inquiry

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 10:48 AM
bbs350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

op, member bmmcann has a set of wide fenders exactly as youd need for a good price.
Old 07-30-2013, 04:05 PM
bmccann101
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 414 Likes on 237 Posts

howdy, you can gladly buy mine from me, they are bolt on, pre drilled, very well fitting and have 100% OEM fitment. They ahve never been fully installed, only test fit etc.. and are ready for paint etc. Im located in Scottsdale AZ and these would ahve to be shipped etc.

they are also rare, ahvent seen a car with them yet.. not often the case for 350z's lol.. they are not name brand, they are a custom creation by a guy in canada. The VIS box is from my rear hatch.

BBS lmk about this thread over facebook today..

this isnt necc a cooling mod, its a drag thing.. wheel wells and all.

lmk what you think. Not totally sure if im wild about shipping them to be honest, but hey, at least you know they are real lol.

Last edited by bmccann101; 07-30-2013 at 04:07 PM.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:32 AM
MeinVinyl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bmccann101
howdy, you can gladly buy mine from me, they are bolt on, pre drilled, very well fitting and have 100% OEM fitment. They ahve never been fully installed, only test fit etc.. and are ready for paint etc. Im located in Scottsdale AZ and these would ahve to be shipped etc.

they are also rare, ahvent seen a car with them yet.. not often the case for 350z's lol.. they are not name brand, they are a custom creation by a guy in canada. The VIS box is from my rear hatch.

BBS lmk about this thread over facebook today..

this isnt necc a cooling mod, its a drag thing.. wheel wells and all.

lmk what you think. Not totally sure if im wild about shipping them to be honest, but hey, at least you know they are real lol.
I have a friend that lives in your area. I'm assuming these are fiberglass? Also, how much wider over stock are they?
Old 07-31-2013, 06:52 AM
KingBaby
Hardest Setting

Received 130 Likes on 102 Posts

BOOM...looks like this thread came to your exact answer!
Old 07-31-2013, 09:30 AM
MeinVinyl

As of 9:15AM CST today, my car was being moved from one shop to another... When this happened:

No, I was not driving it, nor was I even in the car.
Looks like my plans have changed once again.........
Old 07-31-2013, 09:33 AM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM
Premier MemberSuper Moderator

Received 2,333 Likes on 1,681 Posts

Ouch , totaled
Old 07-31-2013, 09:42 AM
MeinVinyl

Originally Posted by terrasmak
Ouch , totaled
Yep....... Already talking to a guy in KC that has a listing for a brickyard... Hoping I can get the engine out of mine at least to sell since it was built as well as any parts I can salvage. All of the Carbon Fiber seems to be killed, even the roof.

The wheels, oddly enough don't SEEM to be bent and there aren't any curb/rash marked, but there's no way to know until I get them off of the car.
Old 07-31-2013, 10:47 AM
ksuberk54

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn dude, that sucks. I hope you get the money out of it you put into it. What exactly happened? If you're going to get another Z, I'd get an HR and turbo that and not worry about doing the RB26 swap. The HR motors are way better.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:23 AM
MeinVinyl

Originally Posted by ksuberk54
Damn dude, that sucks. I hope you get the money out of it you put into it. What exactly happened? If you're going to get another Z, I'd get an HR and turbo that and not worry about doing the RB26 swap. The HR motors are way better.
I really like the Brickyard, but we'll see how this ends up. The motor in mine was built and would pull HRs, but I never raced an HR that had more than just bolt ons.

I'm trying to organize all of the parts I already have for the Z that haven't been installed yet as well as what I can get off of the car.
Old 08-01-2013, 09:31 AM
bmccann101
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 414 Likes on 237 Posts

damn..
bad juju that day.. took my fenders home from the shop. closed the trunk thinking they fit and actually flexed my fenders a bit and put a small crack in one.. not an issue for me since thyed go under the vs kit ayways, but theyre not sellable to somone else like this at the price id want.. looks like i ahve more sh#t to install on this stupid Z again now lol.

I dont ahve time to work on this thing anymore lol.. got other projects goin.

Oh well, at least anyone searching for simialr threads will see whats out there and avialable etc.

sorry about ur car. Sounds like youre over it anyways tho.. thats good.
Old 08-01-2013, 10:23 AM
MeinVinyl

Originally Posted by bmccann101
damn..
bad juju that day.. took my fenders home from the shop. closed the trunk thinking they fit and actually flexed my fenders a bit and put a small crack in one.. not an issue for me since thyed go under the vs kit ayways, but theyre not sellable to somone else like this at the price id want.. looks like i ahve more sh#t to install on this stupid Z again now lol.

I dont ahve time to work on this thing anymore lol.. got other projects goin.

Oh well, at least anyone searching for simialr threads will see whats out there and avialable etc.

sorry about ur car. Sounds like youre over it anyways tho.. thats good.
I'm far from being over it. It's really hitting me hard today that I'll never get to drive that car again. I've never loved a car as much as I loved that Z. I plan on buying it back and stripping it, but I'm not going to be at the shop for a lot of it just because undoing everything that I've done just sucks so damn much.