Extreme Dimensions
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by jdmlove1
PM sent.
Old 01-27-2014, 06:56 PM
ntwillie1

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Guys, I am the member that ED is referring to about disparaging his product. He is right, I did say that fitment on the nismo v2 was about an 8.5. However it was wavy and I took it off and sold it. The person that bought it came to my house and saw it in person and was ok with it. I am a bit more discriminating.

Regarding my negative comments, they were more geared towards the charge speed rear bumper. It showed up w a small crack. My body shop did not end up working out well for me. I did have issues with them. But the issues were with the paint. The fitment of the charge speed rear was terrible no matter what body shop worked on it. When I contacted ED i was always told a manager is gonna get back to you or this and that. But unless I followed up no such calls to me ever happened. Eventually I was told my body shop should have not installed and test fit it before paint and ED is correct in that regard. I tried to sell the rear but no real interest. Eventually I just threw the part out.

So my advice to op is this - it's your money. Get what you want. I just wanted to share my experience with the dura flex products. I won't be spending money on dura flex ever again. Some people are less discerning, some just want a good deal like I did. In my haste and lack of research I learned my lesson the expensive way. Good luck.

In regards to dealing with Irving, he was easy to work with. When I reported an issue he forwarded it to customer service. I have no issues with him.

Last edited by ntwillie1; 01-27-2014 at 06:58 PM.