Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

Does anyone have the Amuse kit?

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2004 | 11:37 AM
ProjectAlpha

Default Does anyone have the Amuse kit?

I really the kit but I wanted to know how the fitment was and if the front cover will be able to have all the O.E parts intact such as the fender linings and bottom engine covers. i work at a body shop and Im very skeptic on fiber glass body kits, Id preferably want a urethane kit but I really like the Amuse. Thanks for the help.
Old 02-02-2004 | 05:06 PM
MATIX

We have a set of hte lightweight fenders coming in for a customer in a few weeks, but no front bumper...let me know if you do decide to get the kit and i'll get you a good deal on it.
-Colin
Old 02-03-2004 | 10:25 AM
ProjectAlpha

Originally posted by MATIX
We have a set of hte lightweight fenders coming in for a customer in a few weeks, but no front bumper...let me know if you do decide to get the kit and i'll get you a good deal on it.
-Colin
Still doesnt answer my question.
Old 02-03-2004 | 04:15 PM
Traffic

Originally posted by ProjectAlpha
Still doesnt answer my question.
Amuse kits have excellent fitment. I don't know of any Z front bumper where you need to remove any OEM part.
Old 02-16-2004 | 01:14 PM
GY-Z

r u talking about the real amuse kit?
if so , i am going to order it recently...(the whole kit except spoiler)
i will let u know howz the kit fitz
Old 02-16-2004 | 05:15 PM
ProjectAlpha

Originally posted by GY-Z
r u talking about the real amuse kit?
if so , i am going to order it recently...(the whole kit except spoiler)
i will let u know howz the kit fitz
Usually the authentic JDM stuff have no fitment problems, especially the FRP's. Ive done a few cars with authentic CWest kits and they fit like O.E bumpers. Thanks for the info, keep me updated!
Old 02-16-2004 | 10:31 PM
GY-Z

no problem!!
but it is really weird that not a lot ppl want or use the amuse kit..
my self is a huge amuse fen~~
Old 02-17-2004 | 12:10 PM
ProjectAlpha

I agree, Power House Amuse does not get the recognition they deserve for the products they manufactuer but its all good. Its works out for people like us to be unique and know what theyre looking for.
Old 03-16-2004 | 01:07 PM
GY-Z

Originally posted by ProjectAlpha
I agree, Power House Amuse does not get the recognition they deserve for the products they manufactuer but its all good. Its works out for people like us to be unique and know what theyre looking for.
yo, just want to let u know i have the kit on order now!
should be here around 6 weeks?
i'll post the pics up once the kit is on my car!
Old 03-16-2004 | 01:34 PM
Traffic

no problem!!
but it is really weird that not a lot ppl want or use the amuse kit..
my self is a huge amuse fen~~
Yeah me too. People like to pinch a penny when it comes to modding their car. I never understand that. Maybe it's just our personality that we don't skimp on our cars.
Old 03-17-2004 | 09:12 AM
ProjectAlpha

yo, just want to let u know i have the kit on order now!
should be here around 6 weeks?
i'll post the pics up once the kit is on my car!
Nice! Lets see those pics, keep me updated.
Old 03-18-2004 | 06:39 AM
ptp350z

I have the amuse bodykit I have had it for about 3 months now but am just now getting around to install here is a link to some pics

http://msnusers.com/deviousZ/shoebox.msnw?Page=5

Jesse
Old 03-18-2004 | 08:06 AM
MY350Z.COM

Oh my!

It looks so agressive but very clean at the same time.

Post some more pics once it's painted.

Victor
Old 03-18-2004 | 08:18 AM
ProjectAlpha

Originally posted by ptp350z
I have the amuse bodykit I have had it for about 3 months now but am just now getting around to install here is a link to some pics

http://msnusers.com/deviousZ/shoebox.msnw?Page=5

Jesse
Oh man that looks sweet! Where did you get it and how much did you pay? Do you have to have the Amuse fenders to make the front bumper fit, it wont fit with the stock fenders? What kind of turbo you running? Looks like a HKS SSQ BOV?
Old 03-18-2004 | 09:26 AM
ptp350z

Thanks I will post pics when it's done.....

I ordered it through our shop you can pm me if you have any questions.

I don't know if it will fit with the stock fenders I think so the fenders are just a little wider than stock. I will ask my body guys for more details on that.

I have the Greddy turbo kit and yes that's an HKS BOV.

Thanks
Jesse
Old 03-18-2004 | 09:41 AM
ProjectAlpha

I don't know if it will fit with the stock fenders I think so the fenders are just a little wider than stock. I will ask my body guys for more details on that.

Thanks
Jesse
Hey you work at a body shop?? So do I! Who did you open the wholesale account with to get the kit? What kind of paint you guys use over there?
Old 03-18-2004 | 10:10 AM
Mr B

Originally posted by Daytona
Yeah me too. People like to pinch a penny when it comes to modding their car. I never understand that. Maybe it's just our personality that we don't skimp on our cars.
My reasoning for this is that Z owners on this forum seem to be newcomers to modding their cars. Like say for your first car, you would skimp here and there and try to be cheap. But in the end, you realized you should've just spend the money and did it right from the beginning. Your evo is probably not the first car you've modded and is why it looks so sick now, huh Daytona? Anyway, sooner or later, when more people mod their cars, it'll change. Like I remember 6 months ago when I had the Top Secret body kit on, everyone said it was too ricey and my 20's were too big for performance (duh, I don't race on the 20's). But I'm glad that today, there are a lot more people with body kits and with even heavier wheels than mine.
Old 03-18-2004 | 11:05 AM
ProjectAlpha

Originally posted by Mr B
My reasoning for this is that Z owners on this forum seem to be newcomers to modding their cars. Like say for your first car, you would skimp here and there and try to be cheap. But in the end, you realized you should've just spend the money and did it right from the beginning. Your evo is probably not the first car you've modded and is why it looks so sick now, huh Daytona? Anyway, sooner or later, when more people mod their cars, it'll change. Like I remember 6 months ago when I had the Top Secret body kit on, everyone said it was too ricey and my 20's were too big for performance (duh, I don't race on the 20's). But I'm glad that today, there are a lot more people with body kits and with even heavier wheels than mine.
Yup, youre totally right. When I first got my 7th Gen Celica I went through 2 different suspennsions(Ground Controls to Tein HA), 2 sets of rims, about 4 different body kits, etc. I realized I wasted so much money and its better to just spend the money for the good stuff and do it right the first time.
Old 03-19-2004 | 09:21 AM
Traffic

Thanks
Jesse
Jesse,

Your car looks excellent (although it's kinda funny b/c there are ads for leather thongs and halter tops on your picture site). On the front bumper, the vertical cut-outs on either side: are you going to fill those in or what?

Chris
Old 03-19-2004 | 09:27 AM
Traffic

Originally posted by Mr B
Haters, they are everywhere. Yep, the Evo, is the 3rd car I've owned and modded. I had a 98 Jetta when I was in college and just did it all wrong... replica wheels that sucked and got dented, incomplete body kit, and it was slow as ****. So embarassing and immature. After that, every other car had to be done right or I'll just leave it stock.

Quick Reply: Does anyone have the Amuse kit?