Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 10:26 PM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by PP08HR
Drives to protect the sense of self are often defensive

Self-affirmation theory purports that when individuals are faced with information that threatens their self-integrity, the response to this information is often defensive in nature.<sup id="cite_ref-Steele_1988_1-2" class="reference">[1]</sup><sup id="cite_ref-Sherman_2006_3-3" class="reference">[3]</sup> Defensive reactions attempt to minimize the threat in order to preserve the sense of self. Examples of defensive reactions include, denial, avoiding the threat, and changing one’s appraisal of the event in order to make it less threatening.

*wiki*
for what it's worth though I'll add that this definition is pretty close to what God describes of us humans and our sinful nature...we defend ourselves to maintain our defining our own sense of morality rather than use God' definition of what's Right and Wrong, so it's not something I completely dismiss, but it an irrelevant and out of context guess at explaining the dialogue and jabby banter we all just enjoyed and not so enjoyed.

Plenty of sin in this thread, plenty of trying to describe one's own actions in the most favorable light to make oneself look better than our behavior really describes, with some of that being true of myself as well. But enough is enough like I said....my points are very valid, I'm an honest guy no question and have had good intentions in standing up to anyone that tries to overstate the condition of their product and then gets lippy when I'm just trying to get what I paid for.

For those that can't understand this no explanation will help..the deficiency is a moral one, not intellectual.

Saved
Old 08-12-2015, 05:28 AM
jdmfetish

Received 125 Likes on 94 Posts

Original poster , I am wondering if your thread went in these two directions , what exactly would you do with both sets of correspondence?

Set # 1 , 25 replies all confirming that in fact Wicked CAS, does ship broken product, ignores emails about the broken product, lastly it does not even fit.

Set # 2 , 25 replies stating all products arrived in good order, fit perfectly , and always reply in a timely fashion.

May I also ask why is your speaker pods that came with a 2" chip not photographed and attached to your 1st post? In addition the box that they came in also not photographed and attached to your 1st post, removing or confirming doubt that it was damaged in transit?
Old 08-12-2015, 05:39 AM
turboed350z

Received 277 Likes on 215 Posts

Offers a realistic fair solution, op is still crying and whinning... i thought one of the sin was greed? So why is "savedbygrace" too cheap to send the item back?
Old 08-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Pengu

Received 96 Likes on 80 Posts

This thread gives me a headache but, I keep coming back.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:34 AM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

Alanis Morisset
"Like the good advice that you just can't take"...
Old 08-12-2015, 01:13 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by jdmfetish
Original poster , I am wondering if your thread went in these two directions , what exactly would you do with both sets of correspondence?

Set # 1 , 25 replies all confirming that in fact Wicked CAS, does ship broken product, ignores emails about the broken product, lastly it does not even fit.

Set # 2 , 25 replies stating all products arrived in good order, fit perfectly , and always reply in a timely fashion.

May I also ask why is your speaker pods that came with a 2" chip not photographed and attached to your 1st post? In addition the box that they came in also not photographed and attached to your 1st post, removing or confirming doubt that it was damaged in transit?
You think the fact that they don't fit is somehow a function of "damaged in transit"?

You're focusing on one issue when I listed three....tells me something..that you only want to be a button pusher. Just stop....you guys have confirmed all the complaints I hear about from people I buy and sell with...doesn't change the truth at all, just means a lot of you like to be antagonistic. Growing up is the better option.

Just as a courtesy to you since you took time to post:

Scenario 1) That information is helpful in dealing with merchant services or PayPal, shows a pattern that makes decision making in my favor very simple, if need be.

Scenario 2) Would help me be more patient toward WickedCAS as I'm pretty frustrated that there's three issues, not just one, to deal with and resolve, compounded by a fourth issue of not being responded to when I wrote a very professional email via their "contact us" link. A LOT of car audio shops are pretty shady and unprofessional, where WickedCAS fits in on the spectrum of shady to trustworthy I don't completely know, so I was looking for feedback. And for the record....why isn't it obvious to you why someone would want to know more about who they're dealing with after they had a bad experience? This is common sense stuff....

No photo attached? Because the thread isn't about proving my case to you, it's about getting feedback on the company. Doesn't matter to me what you think about the chip as you're not the one that spent your money...I am. And posting a pic of the chip doesn't do anything to remove the chip does it? Only WickedCAS can do that, and so the right person to show pictures to is WickedCAS...except they don't respond to email apparently, so uh...how does one show them the pics when I didn't get a response.

Obviously all I can do is call them, and then contact whomever else is appropriate (if need be) after we talk. It is an annoyance though that out of about thirty vendors I've dealt with in the last eight weeks they're the ONLY one that doesn't respond to email. So truly....I'm not asking for anything that everyone else has no trouble handling.

Saved

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-12-2015 at 01:15 PM.
Old 08-12-2015, 01:17 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by jhc
Alanis Morisset
"Like the good advice that you just can't take"...
This is your idea of following Christ?

Run this entire thread by your Pastor...and stop giving in to the temptation to be antagonistic, especially to a Brother in Christ, especially publicly.

Saved
Old 08-12-2015, 01:24 PM
turboed350z

Shhhh greed is a sin, and youre being greedy....
Old 08-12-2015, 01:25 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by Pengu
This thread gives me a headache but, I keep coming back.
No headache for me, but I'm similar...just trying to calm the craziness down.

Can't expect much from the people who congregate to the internet, so we should all just move on.

Conversation is over, not bitter toward any of you guys, let's move toward adult level control of emotions and our heart...saying whatever nonsense first comes to mind is just the easiest and dumbest way to operate.

Saved
Old 08-12-2015, 01:31 PM
PP08HR

Received 96 Likes on 65 Posts

Old 08-12-2015, 01:37 PM
jhc
General & Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,225 Likes on 1,594 Posts

Originally Posted by savedbygrace
This is your idea of following Christ?

Run this entire thread by your Pastor...and stop giving in to the temptation to be antagonistic, especially to a Brother in Christ, especially publicly.

Saved
I am saved, Saved.
My pastors know nothing about cars, never will.

If you check the Book, there is something called a
"Rebuke.", but you knew that. This is yours bc you are having issues w Meow, and now these boys.

You are making a fool of yourself. Show some self control, my friend!
Old 08-12-2015, 10:21 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by jhc
I am saved, Saved.
My pastors know nothing about cars, never will.

If you check the Book, there is something called a
"Rebuke.", but you knew that. This is yours bc you are having issues w Meow, and now these boys.

You are making a fool of yourself. Show some self control, my friend!
Ok I'm done....no one here is very good at following basic points....I told you to run the thread by your pastor so your pastor could just help you see that antagonizing a fellow Christian, even if you disagree with him (me) is wrong...the correct response is a PRIVATE rebuke, is forgiveness, and is help. I was wrong as well as I was getting lippy and very frustrated, means I'm a sinner....I know it and is why I need Christ's Grace...but I stopped being flippantly lippy (heh) and am trying to just ignore the nonsense and get back to being kind to even those that are pretty childish and ethically off the mark.

Somehow you processed my comment of "run this thread by your pastor" to mean ask him for car advice about my issue?

I'm done....

And no I'm not making a fool of myself...I'm just more willing than most to type out my thoughts in an effort to make some kind of peace amongst the childish fury that erupted here.

Thread is done..please lock mods.

Saved
Old 08-12-2015, 11:01 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by PP08HR
And PP08HR,

If you want to chat Bible I can definitely address your meme...it's a valid question but is also one that coyly sidesteps other much more significant issues by inventing an argument that God somehow puts people in Hell for something that isn't their fault...the meme's message is completely hypothetical and a self-serving perspective since it avoids the matters of which we are accountable.

The easiest way to get to the point is ask you if you've ever heard of God? Yep. Jesus? Yep. Do we as humans care? Nope. And that's the first tell tale sign that no matter WHO is God....we sinfully are apathetic toward Him.

We all know some basic no no's...do not this do not that....and do we do them? Yep. So no matter what we want to accuse God of, He can rightfully accuse us of being guilty of breaking His Instructions for how to be moral like He Is.

And unless God is morally corrupt, there is no way God will let morally corrupt people live with Him who Is Morally Pure. Why? Because a God of Moral Purity must exact Justice against that which breaks His Law, just like humans hold humans accountable when we break human laws. Ever wonder why humans even have laws and why we have consequences for breaking those laws? Comes from being creatures being made by God in God's Image....our inner identity is a mirrored likeness of how God operates Inside Himself...when offended, there is anger...just like us. But with God being Perfect, when our morality offends His Purity then the magnitude of that offense is immense since the gap between Perfect Purity and Imperfect Corrupt Immorality is infinite....a human that breaks God's Laws can never go back to being perfectly moral like God...the gap between God and man becomes infinite as soon as sin happens.

What's the consequence of offending God? Separation from God....and this is where two ideas come in....Holiness and Hell....."Holy" as a word translates to "separate", because as God explains in His Word His Moral Character is completely separate from ours...completely separate and better and pure than our much lower standard that we self-define with apathy toward any standard He has ever Communicated. So what is Hell then? Hell is the place of being separated from all of God's qualities and Person, which is why Hell is empty of good, mercy, kindness, or Grace..it is the epitome of evil, and home for evil, eternally, for those who chose to ignore God's gift of forgiveness offered by God sacrificing Himself as Christ on the Cross for the guilty that He Loves so much, myself included.

This is expressed in: "The wages of sin is death"...meaning the consequence of sin is "death"....so obviously there IS a consequence, not a free pass, for everyone's sin that everyone must pay...with that consequence being "death"...but what is "death" Biblically speaking? It can't be "end of life", it can't be "no longer existing", as the Bible teaches:

"It is appointed for man once to die, and then the judgement"...so we'll be judged and experience judgement AFTER we die...so clearly we're still alive in terms of existing, and in that state of existing we will experience being judged. (on a side note, this is programmed into our DNA in a way....ever notice how tense or upset people get with "don't judge me!"...especially toward Christians and Christianity?...why? because inwardly we know that our behavior fails a standard and we inwardly know that we will be judged...we wouldn't be nervous or uptight about "feeling judged" if we had nothing to fear)

But back to "death" (and then onto life )...it actually gets pretty interesting from here....early in the Bible God defines death in a way a lot of people don't see (or care about), but it's key:

When God made earth and the first two humans, and told them the ground rules that they can enjoy EVERYTHING God made on earth....but of EVERYTHING given to enjoy...only one thing was withheld...and they were told that if they did this one thing that "they would surely die", and sure enough...what was the one thing Eve and then Adam did? They went against God to go get the ONE THING OUT OF ALL THINGS that they were told they couldn't have (this shows that we humans oppose God from our sinful nature dating back to the very first humans, just like you and I do every day even in this era of human history...all humans are sinners)...but...before they did this the Bible records that God and humans were in perfect unity of relationship....like a close knit ideal family with no friction or secrets or offenses between them...how a family should be....but...after Eve and then Adam went against God the Bible records something very very interesting....when God's presence came to visit his beloved Eve and Adam, for the first time ever...they hid. Remember now....God said if they sinned against Him "they would surely die".....and after Adam and Eve sinned against God...they hid, knowing their character was separated from God's Perfect Character. Did they physically die? Nope....so clearly the definition of "death" is separation from God...and this exactly what the rest of the Bible communicates as well, and is why Hell exists, Hell being the place where evil must be separated from God since God is only Good and so Pure that He cannot even look upon sin, let alone tolerate it, condone it, or leave it unpunished. This model is also why parents punish and parent their children to be moral and good kids...because our Father who Made humans and the universe is likewise a Person who wishes to raise children toward goodness, not away from it...but we as sinful people...well we wan to go the opposite way in our inner heart, and in our behavior, myself included of course.

"All have sinned and fallen short of the Glory of God"

We're all sinners...and this thread shows some of that, as does history and the world outside, and also our hearts on the inside in private show that truth to be true as well. We humans are not inherently good...we revolt against rules and we want to define our own morality, which offends God:

"Each of you like sheep have gone astray, each to HIS OWN way"

"The wages of sin is death"

But...as I'm sure you've heard to some degree or another, the good news comes after the bad news, with the word "Gospel" meaning literally "Good News".

The entire verse of "The wages of sin is death" holds that good news in a very very basic utterance of what more study of the Bible would amplify and better explain, but the nutshell is sentenced out:

"The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus"

What does "in Christ Jesus" mean?

First...it's key to learn that Jesus is God, completely is God, who died in our place in order to bear the penalty of sin upon Himself to protect you and I from the wrath that will fall upon us after we die "and then the judgement"...if we go before God still guilty in our sins...we are dead men to be separated from God, which is why God had men record the warning of:

"It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God". Terrifying and tragic, for it ends in us being rightfully held accountable for every wrong we did against God.

But...as a Christian, I'm free from this, and called to share how you can be free of this also:

"This is the ministry that we've been given, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself"

God was in Christ....other verses show God and Christ to be God, with Christ clearly claiming to be God as well, which makes the Jesus sacrifice thing easier to understand as it's not some cruel Dad telling his Son...hey go die beneath my Crushing Wrath in order to be a good Son....no....that was God Himself dying beneath the wrath of Himself, inflicting His Penalty for sin upon Himself as a Loving Father laying down His Life for the guilty....something we sinners do NOT resonate with...we want only the guilty to bear the price of their guilt..leave me out of anything to do with paying for another man's offense or problem...but not God....God's Mercy is that He's Willing to even lose everything in His Kingdom, even His Own Life, even His Own Dignity, and Privacy....to invite Mercifully and Lovingly the very ones that offend Him daily and apathetically....because God is Love.

"He made Him who knew no sin be sin on our behalf, that we might become the righteousness of God"

For those that might FIGHT against this internally....you may be being Called to Christ, as that is how so many become Saved.....was true of me...I hated the thought and concept of Christianity as I just wanted my life on my terms and my sins that I preferred to remain in my life.....but God kept putting Christians in my life that were able to communicate the actual love and Word that God died to Provide, to which I accepted by faith by His Power, the very Saving Truth that Christ died for my sins, believing by faith and knowing by His Peace that I am Saved forever despite not deserving it one bit.

I truly hope you receive Christ PP08HR, your life will become a life of living with love and purpose and feeling alive for the first time, versus the meandering through days knowing there must be more to life. There is, and it all begins in being made new in Christ Jesus.

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but has passed out of death into life."

"Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come." (meaning is that all our sins are washed away permanently, we are made new and clean, given in God's Eyes the very Rigtheousness of God Himself since it was God Himself who paid our sin to make us clean and acceptable in His Sight since His Desire is to Live with us eternally....but sin cannot be in God's Presence...so He's done all He can to solve our Problem....we just have to accept this Truth, turning away from our sin, and simply believing in a humility He Helps us toward that honors Jesus being the Christ...the Savior...God, who Loves you. )

Last edited by savedbygrace; 08-12-2015 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-13-2015, 08:39 AM
jdmfetish

Received 125 Likes on 94 Posts

I have no interest in pushing your buttons, I am only responding to your thread as you wanted responses. You where looking for people who had dealings with them, I am that person. People handle things differently. I would have emailed them, and if after 72 hours no response, I would have called them. I asked what would you have done with the 2 different outcomes of the thread, however I already knew what your answer would be. Since you are 100% on the right side, and Wicked CAS is 100% on the wrong side , any forum responses would be a mute point IMHO, and certainly Pay Pal has dealt with enough claims to see that. Wicked CAS is a Pay Pal Customer , as you are a Pay Pal customer. They make revenue from you and him. So they are surely aware of claims filed against him, and they are aware of claims you filed. Using that information as well as the simple facts of the transaction will carry the most weight on their decision. Forum responses which can’t really be used because they are simply hearsay, carry no weight. But since you feel that they are very important, and you did take the time to gather the responses, I do hope that you tell them about the response/responses that directly relate to your 1st post. Even if they do, or do not favor your side, that is the fair thing to do, submit the information. Please convey to them that I had great communication with Nazar ( Wicked CAS ), my Pods arrived in a timely fashion in good order, that they fit spot on, and I would deal with them again. Though you may not even need to , as I see now you will be making the call I am reading in your last post. I hope that it gets worked out on the 1st phone call and a resolution is reached favoring you, provided you where 100% truthful in your 1st post. Maybe next time you will call , after the email , before post a thread. Best Of luck . I for one would like to know the outcome of your call.

If you feel the need to take back the calling me a button pusher , when all I am doing is giving you the information you asked for, feel free. I will just chalk it up as misplaced anger.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:29 AM
Syner

Received 829 Likes on 646 Posts

Well, we haven't had one of these in a while...

SBG - I've worked with plenty of clients like you. You're all the same. You look for a flaw to exploit to make a quick buck or get a free service (and if a flaw doesn't exist, you create one).

You bought a product from meow, modified it, and likely caused the damage yourself. Rather than accept responsibility, you pin the blame on meow.

You refuse to call Wicked CAS "because they should answer their emails." Maybe yours is next on the list. Call them or don't b*tch.

You must have been coddled as a child, because your sense of self-entitlement is sickening.
The following 2 users liked this post by Syner:
resident25 (08-28-2015), VO... (08-14-2015)
Old 08-13-2015, 11:53 AM
turboed350z

Originally Posted by Syner

SBG - I've worked with plenty of clients like you. You're all the same. You look for a flaw to exploit to make a quick buck or get a free service (and if a flaw doesn't exist, you create one).

You bought a product from meow, modified it, and likely caused the damage yourself. Rather than accept responsibility, you pin the blame on meow.

You refuse to call Wicked CAS "because they should answer their emails." Maybe yours is next on the list. Call them or don't b*tch.

You must have been coddled as a child, because your sense of self-entitlement is sickening.

When syner hasnt been around and this is the first post he had to deal with upon returning.... such honor for SBG lol
Old 08-13-2015, 12:12 PM
Syner

I should get a trophy for not going off the deep end.
The following users liked this post:
jhc (08-13-2015)
Old 08-13-2015, 12:24 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by jdmfetish
I have no interest in pushing your buttons, I am only responding to your thread as you wanted responses. You where looking for people who had dealings with them, I am that person. People handle things differently. I would have emailed them, and if after 72 hours no response, I would have called them. I asked what would you have done with the 2 different outcomes of the thread, however I already knew what your answer would be. Since you are 100% on the right side, and Wicked CAS is 100% on the wrong side , any forum responses would be a mute point IMHO, and certainly Pay Pal has dealt with enough claims to see that. Wicked CAS is a Pay Pal Customer , as you are a Pay Pal customer. They make revenue from you and him. So they are surely aware of claims filed against him, and they are aware of claims you filed. Using that information as well as the simple facts of the transaction will carry the most weight on their decision. Forum responses which can’t really be used because they are simply hearsay, carry no weight. But since you feel that they are very important, and you did take the time to gather the responses, I do hope that you tell them about the response/responses that directly relate to your 1st post. Even if they do, or do not favor your side, that is the fair thing to do, submit the information. Please convey to them that I had great communication with Nazar ( Wicked CAS ), my Pods arrived in a timely fashion in good order, that they fit spot on, and I would deal with them again. Though you may not even need to , as I see now you will be making the call I am reading in your last post. I hope that it gets worked out on the 1st phone call and a resolution is reached favoring you, provided you where 100% truthful in your 1st post. Maybe next time you will call , after the email , before post a thread. Best Of luck . I for one would like to know the outcome of your call.

If you feel the need to take back the calling me a button pusher , when all I am doing is giving you the information you asked for, feel free. I will just chalk it up as misplaced anger.
Thanks JDMfetish, appreciate the effort to help and provide feedback, although I don't agree with everything you've said and I realize you're not understanding my perspective completely...but that's ok....that's just humans being different for the most part, and certainly we're all different.

I do apologize sincerely for calling you a button pusher if that wasn't your intent, I forget which post I said that or which comment made me feel like it wasn't intended to be constructive, but sincerely....I'm not here to churn anger or issues...I really was just looking for feedback on WickedCAS to help me gauge how aggressive to be with them.

Fitment wise...I my passenger side doesn't fit like yours...there's a gap between the pod and the door, while the driver side sits flush against the door panel just fine. Very nice setup by the way...and while I'm chatting...does your soundstage seem low with even your tweets down there? What's your driver side look like? I'm guessing you're running an automatic? I've wanted to put the mids in the kicks but I can't lose my dead pedal and it seems like it'd be way too cramped?

For the record...after my email I had a LOT of issue come up that needed dealing with, so they took priority, which is why I waited...and then waited...for a response while every other vendor I had emailed has responded. I do agree...normally sure...email...and despite the fact that I SHOULD have been responded to..there's no excuse other than a dead server really....then I would call or try one more email and then call....and likely not do business with that company again as well depending on the reason they're ignoring their customers.

Saved
Old 08-13-2015, 12:29 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by Syner

Feel better? Jumping into a thread that has nothing to do with you?

All the things to do in life....and you want to take time to vent to a stranger that you're making really bad guesses about....go enjoy life man....you're not helping yourself do that here.

"All presumption leads to strife" is a verse in the Bible...and you're presuming a LOT that isn't true, and leading yourself into strife with me and strife with the truth, as your crazy venting guesses are far from what's true.

Your life though, do what you think is wise.

And I guess you spend money differently than I do...but when I spend money for an item that has to fit my car, I kinda need it to fit. I guess you buy Honda rims for your Nissan and then are ok with the fact they don't fit.

Saved
Old 08-13-2015, 12:37 PM
Syner

Originally Posted by savedbygrace
Feel better? Jumping into a thread that has nothing to do with you?

All the things to do in life....and you want to take time to vent to a stranger that you're making really bad guesses about....go enjoy life man....you're not helping yourself do that here.

"All presumption leads to strife" is a verse in the Bible...and you're presuming a LOT that isn't true, and leading yourself into strife with me and strife with the truth, as your crazy venting guesses are far from what's true.

Your life though, do what you think is wise.

And I guess you spend money differently than I do...but when I spend money for an item that has to fit my car, I kinda need it to fit. I guess you buy Honda rims for your Nissan and then are ok with the fact they don't fit.

Saved
First, it's a public forum. I have free reign to post in any thread I see fit. So I feel perfectly fine jumping into a thread that has nothing to do with me.

Second, I don't care what your bible says.

Third, I don't try to ball on a grocery bagger's budget so I have no need to screw people over (...unlike somebody, here's lookin' at you, bub).
The following 3 users liked this post by Syner:
PP08HR (08-13-2015), resident25 (08-28-2015), ridered929rr (08-15-2015)

Quick Reply: Does Wicked CAS always ship broken product that doesn't fit and ignore customer?