Sponsored by:

Finally got some nice pics of the car

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2004, 03:40 AM
thackattk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by aaaaa
saw your car on ebay....selling it?
Yea, I saw that yesterday. They had a buy it now for 13,800 USD. I e-mailed ebay customer service and it was off within 5 minutes. Pretty funny.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:35 AM
leemik
!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by thackattk
don't have a supercharger(coming soon),
it's prolly gonna be a tough and expensive install because you molded your body kit..

Your car is a little ricey for my tastes but I can appreciate the work you put into it.. Is this a show car only or do you also use it for transportation?

--mike
Old 05-21-2004, 06:44 AM
mysilverz33

MY GOD...shoudl we just call you Batman?...I can tell you've put tons of money in your car...but that Veilside fascia is way tacky...but to each his own...
Old 05-21-2004, 10:14 AM
Double121

hmm...widebody...lambo doors... gangsta color..hmm....altezza's, neons, and uncle bens anyone??
Old 05-21-2004, 10:22 AM
thackattk

Originally posted by Double121
hmm...widebody...lambo doors... gangsta color..hmm....altezza's, neons, and uncle bens anyone??
gangsta color? It's ferrari yellow

No altezza's
No neons

??????????????
Old 05-21-2004, 10:24 AM
thackattk

Originally posted by leemik
it's prolly gonna be a tough and expensive install because you molded your body kit..

Your car is a little ricey for my tastes but I can appreciate the work you put into it.. Is this a show car only or do you also use it for transportation?

--mike
I drive it a couple of days a week, and to shows.

The supercharger will be more of a challenge, but I have hook ups .....................free install!
Old 05-21-2004, 11:31 AM
Double121

It's ferrari yellow
Exactly! And you drive a 350z

Careful with the supercharger though. With the wing doors and that HUGE rear wing for balance and downforce that thing could take off like a 747 leaving the runway at the end of the track or do you plan on putting a supercharger on it for just show?

Last edited by Double121; 05-21-2004 at 11:33 AM.
Old 05-21-2004, 01:02 PM
thackattk

Exactly! And you drive a 350z

Careful with the supercharger though. With the wing doors and that HUGE rear wing for balance and downforce that thing could take off like a 747 leaving the runway at the end of the track or do you plan on putting a supercharger on it for just show?

I was going for more of a lear jet approach. 747s just don't do it for me.

Oh yea, btw, the Longhorns suck, in case you didn't know. lol.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:18 PM
leemik
!

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

You realize that to get the intercooler in they will have to take apart your nicely molded front bumper.. what ever the case, your car may not look the same going in as coming out... but I guess that's the risk you take by doing things backwards

It's a nice showcar type vehicle... a trailer queen for sure... but I wouldn't drive it at all because couldn't really park it anywhere and one ding would really hurt your wallet.. I'm sure you get a lot of attention on the street.. but I bet more that half of it is mocking you...whether they do it to your face or not.. I know if you passed me on the street my first thought would be WTF is that sheiot!?!

--mike
Old 05-21-2004, 07:21 PM
thackattk

You realize that to get the intercooler in they will have to take apart your nicely molded front bumper.. what ever the case, your car may not look the same going in as coming out... but I guess that's the risk you take by doing things backwards

It's a nice showcar type vehicle... a trailer queen for sure... but I wouldn't drive it at all because couldn't really park it anywhere and one ding would really hurt your wallet.. I'm sure you get a lot of attention on the street.. but I bet more that half of it is mocking you...whether they do it to your face or not.. I know if you passed me on the street my first thought would be WTF is that sheiot!?!

--mike
Most of the people I pass just laugh at me and tell me what an ugly car I have.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:23 PM
thackattk

--mike
Do you really think they would take apart a molded bumper to put an intercooler in? lol!

It will go in w/out taking the bumper off.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:03 PM
Double121

I was going for more of a lear jet approach. 747s just don't do it for me.

Oh yea, btw, the Longhorns suck, in case you didn't know. lol.
Umm....yeah...youre right about the longhorns so I don't know where your going with that ricer but in case you didn't know Lambo Doors and a ghetto wing equal to complete crap in the eyes of anyone who really appreciates the Z car and what it represents and stands for. You are a disgrace to the Z car! Have fun showing off your G-Ride, meanwhile I take the time to build a car that actually does something. Unlike you who states you drive it occasionally. Don't wanna mess up that "custom ricer molded" bodyshit you have there.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:09 PM
thackattk

Umm....yeah...youre right about the longhorns so I don't know where your going with that ricer but in case you didn't know Lambo Doors and a ghetto wing equal to complete crap in the eyes of anyone who really appreciates the Z car and what it represents and stands for. You are a disgrace to the Z car! Have fun showing off your G-Ride, meanwhile I take the time to build a car that actually does something. Unlike you who states you drive it occasionally. Don't wanna mess up that "custom ricer molded" bodyshit you have there.
Man, you have problems! Tell me what the Z car stands for? Does it stand for world peace? Does it stand for feeding the hungry. Does it stand for anything really important? It's a freaking car, and I'm having fun with it. Get over yourself!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:26 PM
visualx

I'm sure you get a lot of attention on the street.. but I bet more that half of it is mocking you...whether they do it to your face or not.. I know if you passed me on the street my first thought would be WTF is that sheiot!?!
I second that. If I ever visit Fl. Ill remember to bring a bag of rice to throw on your car
Old 05-21-2004, 09:27 PM
thackattk

Originally posted by visualx
I second that. If I ever visit Fl. Ill remember to bring a bag of rice to throw on your car
I'm sure you would. Then I'd beat the living crap out of you! Come on down!

Oh, btw, nice first post!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:28 PM
visualx

I'm sure you would. Then I'd beat the living crap out of you! Come on down!
alright, e-thug
Old 05-21-2004, 09:34 PM
thackattk

Originally posted by visualx
alright, e-thug
Whatever man..........if you don't like my car, so be it. I'm not changing it for you. I guess you could say that your opinion means about as much to me as mine does to you.
Old 05-21-2004, 09:44 PM
Double121

Man, you have problems! Tell me what the Z car stands for? Does it stand for world peace? Does it stand for feeding the hungry. Does it stand for anything really important? It's a freaking car, and I'm having fun with it. Get over yourself!
Well since your arrogant A$$ asked, the Zcar as all TRUE Z CAR OWNERS KNOW stands for pretty much everything your car is not. Performance, ability, and a track record second to none. Your car is nothing more than a ricer honda and sh***Y car show taking up space for the real Z enthusiast. Lambo doors, Ferrari color?? Seems like you wanted and exotic but couldn't quite afford it so you are gonna TRY, and unsuccessfully, and make it seem different that what it is. There are loyal Z owners out there that have been around since the beginning and I as well as many other respect that. You however put all your money into all the busted a$$ s**t and keep your rice and shut your mouth. And just to state, I don't have problems, I just simply hate your car! You have ruined a great car with all the garbage you have put on it. Having fun with it? Right....Totally f***ing up is more like it. RICER!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:50 PM
visualx

Whatever man..........if you don't like my car, so be it. I'm not changing it for you. I guess you could say that your opinion means about as much to me as mine does to you.
Im not asking for you to change your car for me. If my opinion doesnt matter you wouldnt have posted the pics, you wouldve just assumed that everyone liked your car. This is a forum where you get advice and opinions if you choose to.. so yes, my opinion in a way does matter or else your thread wouldve never been made.

"Finally got some rice pics of the car"

Last edited by visualx; 05-21-2004 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:47 PM
SQUILL

WoW ThackATTK you are taking a lot of abuse on ur car!!! I think it looks pretty sweet minus the wing on the back ... The 350z is the first Japanese car ive ever liked enough to buy. for years though ive had to endure the countless number of 100 hp civics driving around town with spoilers twice the size of yours so i guess ive never gotten used to them on any car!! Anyway sweet car.

Quick Reply: Finally got some nice pics of the car